Please, Stay.

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is in Sana's POV

 

 

 

Sana POV

A scream left my throat as soon as I heard a gunshot echoing in the distance.

 

 

 

No, no, no.

 

 

 

Someone tell me that’s not a fight between Tzuyu and someone else.

 

 

 

She’s strong and capable – it couldn’t be her anyway. She rescued me already and that was such a hard job; the culprit shouldn’t be a hard person to fight. She was the one who probably who fired the gun!

 

 

 

So many thoughts were running through my mind.

 

 

 

One of the people in the car – I’m guessing the main operator screamed through the walkie talkie he was holding.

 

 

 

I couldn’t make out the words properly – I was getting dizzy.

 

 

 

“Sir! Something is wrong with the victim!” I heard someone say.

 

 

 

“Ah ! Did anyone give her any water or food?!” He screamed.

 

 

 

“N…o Sir.” Someone stuttered.

 

 

 

“You dumb idiots! Get her something from Tzuyu’s bag at the back!” He shouted at the agents.

 

 

 

I felt something against my lips – it was a straw. I put it in my mouth and slurped it up slowly. It was grape juice; my favourite. Something else was at my lips now and I opened my mouth to let it in. It was a sandwich this time. I gobbled it down; I was so hungry I hadn’t even realised until now.

 

 

 

“Are you feeling better?” The same man asked me.

 

 

 

“Yes I am… Sir.” I replied, not knowing what I should call him.

 

 

 

“I’m Tzuyu’s handler for this mission.” He replied, as if he read my mind.

 

 


“Sir – about that gunshot… who fired it?” I asked, biting my lip out of nervousness.

 

 

 

“It was part of her planned attack; one of the people she had on the inside shot her.” He replied.

 

 

 

Is she an idiot or something? Why would she have someone shoot her! Wait – the only possible person on the inside would be Mina. So Mina was part of the mission? No wonder she was treating me differently when I was inside. She mentioned something about Tzuyu but I didn’t want to listen to her. She was keeping an eye out for me – probably because of Tzuyu.

 

 

 

But Mina doesn’t know how to use a gun so how did she shoot? Does that mean the injury could possibly be worse than it should’ve been?

 

 

 

“How serious is the injury?” I whispered.

 

 

 

“I can’t clarify that yet. What I can say is that her plan worked; we have the culprit in custody. He seems to have gotten a good beating from Tzuyu before he was caught. For now, we have to take you to the hospital for a check-up.” He answered.

 

 

 

I shook my head. I didn’t want to leave yet. I had a weird feeling in my stomach and it wasn’t from my own wellbeing. It was from worry.

 

 

 

“But you need –” He tried convincing me but I cut him off.

 

 

 

“Not yet Sir, please. I’ll go later. Just not now.” I said.

 

 

 

He nodded in acceptance before one of his agents came to talk to him.

 

 

 

“Sir, they’re all out. Deathstroke managed to patch Nightwolf up a little bit but she needs to go to the hospital immediately. Her situation is critical. Also, the sniper obtained some injuries as well. It seems like she was attacked when she was in position.” An agent reported.

 

 

 

Who was Deathstroke and who was Nightwolf? Who was the sniper? Why are they all injured?

 

 

 

“Sir who are these people?” I asked, not able to fight my curiosity.

 

 

 

“They are members of the team.” He said hesitantly.

 

 

 

“Nightwolf is Tzuyu isn’t it?” I mumbled.

 

 

 

The handler only nodded.

 

 

 

It’s okay Sana. You can keep your calm. Tzuyu would want you to be. She said she’ll come back. She’s not gone.

 

 

 

I breathed in and out, calming myself down and trying not to crack and burst into tears. It was extremely difficult when I hadn’t seen her yet.

 

 

 

“Ma’am, you’ve been commanded to go to the hospital. I am here to assist you.” Said an agent.

 

 

 

I didn’t want to leave yet – I still hadn’t seen Tzuyu. But something in the tone of the agent suggested that there will be consequences to not listening to the command.

 

 

 

I hesitantly left the area and allowed the check-up. They took me to the nearest hospital and I was assured by the handler that Tzuyu would arrive to the same one. They had the sniper with me too apparently but I couldn’t see her. I was about to enter the room they had prepared for me when I heard some chaos by the entrance.

 

 

 

I walked towards there and I gasped. Tzuyu was looking paler than ever and she looked unconscious. Her shirt was stained red and her hand still holding on to the wound. I collapsed against the wall, tears falling immediately. She’s in that position because of me. She was trying to save me.

 

 

 

I would go out of my mind if I lost her again.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon came in a few minutes later, surprising me with her presence.

 

 

 

“Can you tell me what room Im Nayeon is in?” She asked the receptionist at the front.

 

 

 

Nayeon was admitted too? For what? And why here?

 

 

 

“Jeongyeon?” I called her weakly.

 

 

 

Her head whipped around to me and she looked shocked to see me as well.

 

 

 

“What is your relationship to her?” The receptionist asked.

 

 

 

“She’s my family.” Jeongyeon whispered back.

 

 

 

“She’s in Room 42, that way.” The receptionist answered, pointing.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon came to me and helped me up.

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“I… I was kidnapped and, and Tzuyu is – Tzuyu is in the operation theatre.” I managed to say, bursting into tears again.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon hugged me and pat me, calming me down.

 

 

 

“What are you doing here? I mean why is Nayeon in hospital?” I asked.

 

 

 

“She was injured in what seems like your rescue mission. You know her.” Jeongyeon replied, giving me a sad smile.

 

 

 

“Can I come with you? I can’t be alone right now.” I said.

 

 

 

“You don’t even have to ask. Come on.” She said.

 

 

 

They walked in silence to Nayeon’s room and I urged her to go inside first.

 

 

 

“Nayeon!” She shouted, running towards her girlfriend and peppering kisses all over her face.

 

 

 

“Ya! You won’t stop it?! I’m fine.” Scolded Nayeon.

 

 

 

“No I won’t. You know I don’t listen to you.” Jeongyeon replied, sticking her tongue out.

 

 

 

“YOO JEONGYEON STOP IT ALREADY!” Nayeon scolded, making Jeongyeon pout.

 

 

 

“Sana, stop standing there like a stranger will you.” Jeongyeon said.

 

 

 

Nayeon’s gaze fell on me and she gave me a small smile.

 

 

 

“Come here.” Nayeon said to me, opening her hands.

 

 

 

I sobbed uncontrollably in her arms.

 

 

 

“She wouldn’t want to see you like this now would she?” Said Nayeon.

 

 

 

I only cried harder at her true words.

 

 

 

“Come on, let’s go to the operation room. It should almost be over now. They won’t care if you’re both out of your beds anyway.” Said Jeongyeon.

 

 

 

They sat down together, holding hands and waiting for the doctor to come out. The light for the room turned off and the doctor walked out, asking for the guardian of the patient. A few of us stood up but they all acknowledged me and the doctor walked towards me.

 

 

 

“The operation was a success. She lost a lot of blood but we managed to transfuse the right one for her. The bullet was removed cleanly and she’s in a stable condition now. You can see her but she will still be under the anaesthetic and will be unresponsive.” He stated.

 

 

 

I nodded and he took me to Tzuyu, gasping at the sight before me. I had to stay strong for her though. She had been strong for me.

 

 

 

“Stay with me please. I need you more than anything.” I whispered, kissing her palm.

 

 

 


A/N: I was a little late because I'm currently travelling and posting this with the little Wi-Fi I could access!

Hope you like the update ~

See, I told you not to hate Mina :) - Some of you actually figured it out xD