The Meeting

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is in Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

Tzuyu POV

 

Jinwoo drove the entire way to the meeting, saying he'll drop me off there before coming back to check on Sana because I was insistent on her protection. I told him to give her his contact number for emergencies and also for times where she didn’t have a way to get home.

 

 

 

He got us there about 10 minutes early and we sat in the car to look through some more information about the shareholders who have still not been found.

 

 

 

So this person I was meeting was our ex co-worker indeed. How did she even gain access to the monetary funds for the company? Not everyone can access it and it's delegated to certain people who are trustworthy within the company.

 

 

 

I walked into the office and it was so… sophisticated. I'd rather prefer an office that was comfortable and free. I don't know how anyone could work in this place.

 

 

 

I met the secretary who led me into the person's main office. This place was huge! How did they afford such a place if they worked for a company like Wayman Technology?

 

 

 

“Oh, you're here on time! That's something people don't do these days. I'm Myoui Mina but you can just call me Mina.” Said the person.

 

 

 

Was she just flirting with me?

 

 

 

“Kim Hyeri, CEO of Wayman Technology.” I simply responded.

 

 

 

“What can I do for you Hyeri?” Said Mina, mispronouncing my name.

 

 

 

She was getting on my nerves.

 

 

 

“Well, I was going through our company funds and transactions and I found out that there was some missing money being sent out to a mysterious account. I was wondering if you have any information about that?” I asked, trying not to imply anything.

 

 

 

“Are you trying to imply something Hyeri?” She asked, looking at me suspiciously.

 

 

 

“No, not implying anything. I tracked down the account and it said you were the one who sent the money.” I replied to her suspicion.

 

 

 

My answer obviously made her flustered. She scoffed and thought I was bluffing. I gave her the sheet of paper that showed my proof and her face went pale.

 

 

 

“What I want to know is why you did this and how you go the access to our funds.” I demanded. “If you don't tell me, I will take this information to the press. You'll go to jail and never be able to get this company higher than you've already cheated to build it.”

 

 

 

The girl seemed troubled and only sighed.

 

 

 

“What makes you think I'll consider your deal even the slightest?” She countered.

 

 

 

“Because you might not care about anything else, but you do care about this company.” I replied.

 

 

 

“Well, okay... I was just a pawn in someone's game honestly… I work for a secret criminal group called Dehydron. There are people higher ranked than me in the group and they commanded me to do it. It was more of a favour. They told me to send money out to a secret account that couldn't be traced and I did it.” Mina said.

 

 

 

“Then how did you get access to the money? Only certain people have access to the money in the company.” I asked, curious.

 

 

 

“Well, the person in charge was someone I had asked to become my girlfriend for the job. She was hopeless and worthless.” Mina said.

 

 

 

I scoffed at her answer.

 

 

 

“Someone from our company is hopeless and worthless? As if that's even possible. Every person is hard working.” I said.

 

 

 

“Well this person didn't seem like it. Sana Minatozaki. That was her name. She said she loved me and everything. She was worthless-” Started Mina before I punched her.

 

 

 

How can she even speak those words? Sana spent so many moments with her, loved her, cherished her and Mina said she was worthless? I would kill to have those moments with her and she abused them?

 

 

 

“She loved you and you betrayed her? How could someone be so heartless!” I shouted.

 

 

 

She just smirked and felt her lip which was currently bleeding.

 

 

 

“Why? Does she mean something to you? Could you perhaps be the friend from when she was younger?” She fuelled.

 

 

 

“I'm going to kill you for hurting her in the first place. How cowardly of you to use a person instead of doing it yourself.” I said, spitting in her face.

 

 

 

“That's why more people had to disappear.” She replied, smirking once again.

 

 

 

I wasn't expecting her to fight back and she landed a few right hooks on my face. I could tell it was going to bruise and I'll be having a black eye. I didn't hold back though. I punched her stomach and kicked her legs, displacing them and preventing her from moving forward.

 

 

 

Before I could hit her anymore, her secretary came in and separated us. She sent me out and I limped towards the car Jinwoo had left behind. How the hell was I going to drive in this condition. My hands shook as I put my keys in the ignition. I tried to calm myself and started the engine.

 

 

 

I checked my phone and was glad to receive a message from Jinwoo saying that he had dropped Sana home. At least that was something I didn't need to worry about. I drove off and tried to stay awake as the pain was making me awfully sleepy. I sped through the streets and gladly arrived home in less than an hour. I parked the car outside my car park and stumbled out of the car. The entrance was so close. Almost there Tzuyu. I got through and the watchman was shocked to see me in the state I was in. I shrugged him off and told him I was okay before I headed up. He entered my elevator level and I got out at the level of my apartment.

 

 

 

I was fumbling at the front door because I forgot my password. Great job Tzuyu. How was I going to get in? My vision was getting hazy now and I couldn't see much. I thought the door opened and I fell down in the arms of someone who looked like an angel. I must've died. At least I'm in the arms of an angel.

 

 

 

Heh.

 

 

 

A/N: This is back when Tzuyu left for the meeting, a few chapters earlier :)

Thank you for all your y comments about SaTzu's kiss xD

Hope you like the chapter ~