nap time

In love there are no impossibilities~

Sorry for being away for such a long time ><

I was at a class chalet for 2D1N from Thursday so I wasn't able to update...

I hope this chapter sort of make up for my absence :D


Sitting facing one another, the both of us was focused on our lunch while Jiyong oppa kept looking up and giving me a smile. Sometimes he would get a piece of food from his plate and place it in front of my mouth to feed me. With this, the both of us started a feeding frenzy and were just eating from one another’s plate rather than the food on our own plate. When we were done, lunch was cleared by the gungnyeos and replaced on the table right now is two cups of warm tea. Jiyong oppa each out to get my left hand with his right while his left hand lifted the cup up against his lip for him to take a sip out of it.

“So now that the kids and Sanghyun are busy with their roles, don’t you think it is time already?” He asked me making me tilt my head to the side and look at him.

“What do you mean oppa?”

“Remember I told you last night that I want you to come live with me?” He asked making me draw my hands away from his hold.

“Oppa~” I said wrapping my hands around the cup and with both hands I got it up and took a sip.

“Yah I’m serious Hunchae ah~ Come stay with me. It’s so lonely for me being alone here.” He said with a pout as he got my hands in his again as soon as the cup was return back on the table.

“Oppa you’ve been staying here for so long already I believe you are used to staying alone.” I said.

“Well I was lonely before but ever since I set my eyes on you, I was getting lonelier and it was starting to get unbearable after we got engaged.”

“Oppa…”

“Hunchae ah we’re engaged now! Don’t you think it’s a little unreasonable that we are still living separately?”

“Oppa we are both in the palace. We’re not separated in the first place.”

“Yah I mean in one room!!!”

“Oppa~” I said blushing as I turn away.

“I don’t care. Kim Gungnyeo!” Jiyong oppa shouted as the young lady came running into the quarters upon the young master’s orders.

“Oppa what are you doing?” I asked shaking his arm knowing briefly what he wanted to do but it seems like he was determined this time round, he was practically ignoring me.

“Your Highness~”

“I want you to help Chaerin to move all her things in the room here.” He said.

“Oppa you’re serious?” I asked making him nod.

“Go with Kim Gungnyeo and get your things here as soon as possible. If you need me I’ll be at the study room finishing up my work.” He said getting up and coming towards me, giving me a pat and kiss on my head before he made his way up.

“Mama shall we?” Kim Gungnyeo asked making me nod before I lead her to the room that I was currently using. It didn’t take me a really long time to get all my stuff since I had Kim gungnyeo to help me.

“Kim Gungnyeo~” I ask her making her look at me with her head slightly bow and her hands in front of her belly button.

“Yes mama? Is there anything that I can help you with?” She asked as I sat at the edge of the bed.

“I need you to be really honest with me.” I said making her nod.

“Mama I will be as honest as I could in the name of my family.”

“Aigoo you didn’t have to drag your family down. It’s just a random question that has been bothering me these two days.” I said.

“May I ask what is it that is bothering you?”

“Jiyong oppa and I…what do you guys think about us?” I asked.

“I think Jiyong mama and Chaerin mama is really compatible for one another.” She said making me look at the ring in my ring finger.

“I mean…what about the others?”

“Mama I don’t get the question.”

“Do you guys think that I’m not fit for the prince?” I asked making her shake her head and hands to show how wrong I was.

“How can that be true mama?”

“You do know my little history of being a gungnyeo before right? Serving Jiyong oppa?” I asked, making her nod. I’ve seen her around a couple of times while I was still a gungnyeo before but we never talked. In fact she was one of those that actually out-casted me.

“Mama that was all in the past.”

“So you are trying to say that just because I’m a mama now am I suitable for Jiyong oppa?” I asked making her hang her head low.

“Mama I don’t mean that.”

“Then what is it?”

“Mama I guess we’re just jealous. Please forgive us for our foolish actions in the past.”

“Like you said it was all in the past.” I said.

“Jiyong mama’s love for you is really huge. When you were away he…”

“Kim Gungnyeo I know. I’m sorry for being sensitive but I really want to know how you guys would see me if I were to move in with Jiyong oppa now?”

“Mama everyone knows that you two are engaged and it is definitely not wrong to stay with you husband.” She mentioned.

“The thing is we’re not officially a couple yet.”

“Mama pardon me for saying this but I think mama is thinking too much. Mama you have all the rights to stay with Jiyong mama.”

“That’s what he thinks too. I just thought that this wasn’t a really good idea. This wall in front of me is unbreakable. If only there was a way for me to convince Jiyong oppa or even disobey hid orders I would have already did so.”

“Mama you’re too nice. You shouldn’t be bothered by how we gungnyeos look at you. We are really nothing mama. You should think more about yourself rather than the others.”

“You aren’t the only one who has told me that. I guess it’s really time for me to think about myself.” I said making her nod.

“Mama should I you back to the Prince’s quarter?” She said making me nod as she then lead me back to Jiyong oppa’s residence. “Mama Chaerin mama is here~” Kim Gungnyeo announced as we came to the front of the study room door where Jiyong oppa was in.

“Chaerin come in. Kim Gungnyeo please leaves her things in my room.” Jiyong oppa said making Kim Gungnyeo knock on the door and open it for me to enter before she gave me a bow, telling me that she would be leaving my things in Jiyong oppa’s room before she leave.

“Oppa…” I said as soon as the door closes behind me.

“Come here hunchae ah~” He said signaling me to join him who was already sitting on the sofa reading his book.

“You’re done with work oppa?” I asked as he wraps his arm around my shoulders and making me rests my head on his shoulders.

“There wasn’t much left before you came with lunch.”

“Mmmm…” I said nodding a little and it was silent for a moment until Jiyong oppa speak up.

“Is something wrong hunchae?” He asked and finally giving me some attention as his eyes left the book that was in his hands.

“I’m fine~” I mentioned.

“If you’re tired you can go rest in the room first.”

“In that case I think I should go unpack my items first.” I said and stood up when he caught my wrist.

“I’ll come with you~” He said placing the book on the table before pulling me into the room. “This is everything that you have?” He asked noticing the things that I brought over.

“You expected more oppa?” I asked making him kiss my forehead.

“It just gives me more excuses to pamper you. I’ll clear some wardrobe space for you so you can get ready your clothes.” He said before he disappears into the walk in closet.

Since I didn’t had much items, my things was put away really quickly with my clothing in the closet while my books that I had was placed in the study room. When everything was done, Jiyong oppa made me go freshen up and I did as I was told before he too wash up after me. When he got out of the washroom, he got me to join him in bed making me rest my head against his arm that acted like pillows.

“How is it?” He asked me making me turn to look at him but was too embarrassed causing me to quickly turn back to face the ceiling.

“Neh?” I asked making him turn his body so that now he was looking down at me with his left hand supporting his head up.

“We’re finally living together~” He said with a smile making me turn my body to the other side but before I could succeed I was pulled back by him.

“Oppa~” I said making him push my face into his chest.

“Ahrasso ahrasso I’m going to stop teasing you now. Lie with me?”

“You’re not feeling well oppa?” I asked as I raise my hand up to feel his forehead since he wasn’t someone who would want to lie down when the sun is still up.

“I’m fine~ I just thought you needed a little nap~” He said as he my hair.

“But…”

“At least let me accompany you until you fall asleep?” He said and finally I gave him my approval with a nod as he allows me to use him as a bolster.

About an hour or two has passed and finally it was time for me to wake up from this afternoon nap. Although I don’t have a habit of taking afternoon naps, being in Jiyong oppa’s arms was enough to put me to sleep. The sun tainted the sky a golden yellow and you don’t need a clock to know that it is going to be dinner time soon. I was about to get up from the bed when I notice that I had company with me on bed. There Jiyong oppa was lying beside me still in his dreamland. Although I kept pushing him away earlier when he said he wanted to accompany me but seeing him beside me actually makes me smile.

“Oppa~” I called him softly despite not wanting to since he look really adorable sleeping but still we had dinner with the King soon.

“Hmmm?” He groans as he buried his face in my neck.

“Oppa you have to wake up now~” I said chuckling at how cute he was acting right now. After all this was the first time I’ve seen him throwing such a cute tantrum. He is just like any other kids out there who throw a tantrum for not wanting to wake up.

“Yah what are you laughing at?” He asked getting up as he rests both of his hands on my shoulders, stretching them straight.

“Oppa I thought you were leaving after I fall asleep?” I ask as I help him to straighten his little messed up bed hair.

“I think I fell asleep looking at you~” He said with a pout as he mess up his hair again making me giggle.

“Oppa I’ve never seen you like this before.”

“Like what?” He asked as he looks at me with anticipation in his eyes.

“Like a small boy~”

“Really?” He asked making me nod.

“This is the first time I’ve seen you like that.”

“You like it?” He asked making me blush.

“Oppa we have to wash up and get ready for dinner soon.” I said.

I was about to get up from the bed when he pulled me back to lie on my back with him towering over me, his hands pinning mine against the bed at each sides of my face. With his face coming closer and closer to mine, all I could do was to close my eyes nervously as I wait for both of our lips to come into contact. When I felt nothing, I slowly open my eyes to see Jiyong oppa’s face a few inch away from me as he smile really brightly back at me.

“Time for dinner~” He sang before he got off the bed and disappear into the bathroom.

What a tease ><