confession after confession

In love there are no impossibilities~

Guy unfortunately this might be my last chapter for this week...

I have a school trip to Batam, Indonesia to experience some housekeeping there...

I will be leaving early in the morning later and will only be back on Sunday afternoon via ferry...

Just going to be a 2D1N thing :D

I will still try my best to finish another chapter and update if I can cause I actually aren't planning to sleep tonight...

But like I say I will try ^^

If I can't I would finish up when I get back :D

Till then~


“Hey what’s in your mind? Stop crying~”

I heard someone whisper to my ears, following a pair of arms snaking round my waist. These sudden movements made me turn myself to face Jiyong mama, who still had his arms around my waist while my arms were against his chest, trying to maintain a safe distance in between the both of our body. I was still shocked at his sudden affection and while I continue to freeze in my position, he had one of his palm wiping dry my tear stained cheeks.

“Mama…”

“Hey don’t call me a mama anymore. After all you are a mama as well.” Jiyong oppa said giving me a smile.

“But…” I said and immediately got shush by him as he place his finger lightly against my lips.

“Still worried about your Haraboji?” He asked.

“I don’t know ma…”

“Yah I said not to call me mama~ Call me oppa like the last time…or I would rather you not call me anything than you call me mama you hear that?” He cut me off as he pat my head.

“Oppa…” I said awkwardly as I look down at his arms, reminding him that he still had his arms around my waist but he just gave me a smile and this time pulling me towards him so that our body were against one another, from our legs to chest and the only gap we have between us was our face.

“What’s wrong?” He asked as if not knowing what I was referring to.

“Arms…” was all I could say as he let out a chuckle.

“What’s up with my arms? I feel really comfortable like that~” he said with a smile that melt me on the spot.

“But…what if others see us? Or even worst…”

“Even worst?”

“W…what if Dara mama sees us?” I finally let it out.

“Dara? Yah do you think Dara and I are together?” He asked.

“Aren’t…aren’t you two a couple?” I ask back.

“Yah why are you so cute?!!” He said as he ruffles my hair.

 “N…neh?” I asked back confused.

“Who told you that Dara and I are together?” He asked as he pulls me to join him to sit at the edge of the bed, with both of his hand holding tight to mine.

“I thought…”

“You thought…and I thought Dara and I are just sisters and brothers.” He said with a smile. “Chaerin I’m going to ask you something and you have to tell me the truth alright? Can you promise me?” He asked.

“Like I say, I would never lie to a mama regardless of my status.” I said.

“Why did you leave the palace one year ago?” He asked and that startled me although I didn’t show it out.

“I…I just wanted a break…”

“Is that going to be your answer? If you let me find out that you are lying I’ll punish~” He said with a smirk.

“I…”

“Fine this time I’m going to forgive you but after what I’m going to say all I want is honesty neh? You left because you love me am I right?”

“O…oppa…”

“I only accept Yes or No answer.” Jiyong mama said sternly as I stare at my hands as if they were something that I’ve seen for the first time in my life.

“Yes.” I mumbled really softly but I guess Jiyong mama heard me.

“Yah why are you answering your hands when I’m the one asking the question? Look at me!” He commanded but I still continue to lay my eyes on my hands until he pull my chin up to face him.

“I…”

“Yes or No?”

“Yes.” I answered as I close my eyes, afraid of his reaction.

Will he punish me? Just like how Seunghyun and Bom mama punish me for saying something like this? Or would he laugh at me for my delusional thoughts, to think that I as a gungnyeo then actually thought that I had chance with a mama like him. But instead of what I expected, all I got was his palm against my cheek as he caresses my cheeks lightly.

“Hey I’m not going to scold you. Actually I’m happy to hear that.” He said making me open my eyes slowly to see him.

“H…happy?” I asked.

“To be honest, since the first day I’ve set my eyes on you, it seems like my heart was already occupied with you. As soon as I wake up, my entire mind is filled about thoughts of you until the time I hit the bed and when I was sleeping, all I dream of was you. When hyung and noona hurt you, I felt like the hits you received was transferred in a way to my heart as well and it hurts to see you being abused by them. When appa transfer you over to me, I was so happy I felt like shooting up into the sky like a rocket. Since that day, I vowed to take good care of you and never let you shed a tear again.”

“Time after time, especially after Dara and I brought you out of the palace, I realize that I need to spend more relaxed time with you. Since then I’ve been finding all sorts of excuses and ways to be alone with you. Every time I say Dara isn’t free…actually I didn’t even inform her that we were going out.” He said as he rubs his nape.

“If…if it is like that why…”

“Why I was cold at you since the day I got sick?” He asked and I nodded. “You want to hear a really funny story? I actually thought that Youngbae and you are in a relationship.” He said crossing his legs as he sat in a relaxed position with his hands supporting his body against the bed.

“Youngbae mama?” I asked.

“Well that’s because it seems like you are closer to him. And…well Youngbae was comforting you so I thought that you guys are together. I admit I was childish and jealous. I actually got angry at you for choosing Youngbae over me and my heart hurts. Since you and Youngbae are together, I thought that it would be good if I don’t get too close with you, I might be able to love you lesser. Even on the day when you left, I overheard you guy’s conversation over a hug. Apparently I am your mama yet you only told Youngbae that you were leaving. Besides I heard you saying that it was unbearable to be close to your love yet can’t do anything and I thought that you were referring to him and I was the one in between, obstructing you two to have time alone.”

“Since that day, I became really cranky especially towards whichever gungnyeo that came in your place. None of them could make me feel comfortable with them around and they were anything close to you. I literally wasted months of my life after you left and maybe it was because of the way I act, Youngbae couldn’t take it anymore and told me the truth.”

“You mean…”

“He told me all the while I was the one you loved while he was like your advisor and listening ear. He told me how much you suffered when you see me with Dara and when I was ignoring you deliberately. He told me how foolish I was into thinking that you and him are together as well as misunderstand your conversation with him. He told me if I stayed longer, I would have heard that you guys were actually talking about me. His words woke me up but unfortunately you were already gone. I tried looking for you but due to appa’s restriction, the furthest I could get information was around here and your hometown. That was how I found out that you made a visit to your Haraboji when he was sick but didn’t search from you when you return to wherever you are cause anywhere further than that, I couldn’t reach.”

“Now Chaerin my second question for you is that over the year that you left in hope to forget me, did you? Your love for me…did it reduce to something even lower than love? Like…like friendship?” He asked and peeking from the corner of my eye, I saw him biting his lip, something he would do whenever he is nervous.

“No…I thought I could…I thought time was all I need but half a year ago when you came looking for me at Haraboji’s, although I asked Seungri to quickly leave and you weren’t able to catch up, it felt like my body was in the carriage but my heart was back to your side again. I tried spending time to forget you again once I get back but not long later, I had to face the high possibility of having to face you again in a few months’ time, which…is now.” I said making him pull me into his hug to whisper in my ear.

“Thankfully. I heard your conversation with Mingkki and Panda Ri earlier on but still I wanted to hear from your mouth.” He said and I could sense his smile against my neck.

“You…heard?” I asked.

“I know eavesdropping is despicable but I just wanted to make sure you are fine. Chaerin whatever it is at this point of time, can you promise me not to cry like that ever again? Especially like how you cried outside your Haraboji’s room. It hurts my heart so much.” He said with a pout.

“I…”

“I know you are blaming yourself for what happened to Haraboji. Don’t take it too hard alright? He knows Chaerinnie loves him, he would get well really quick.” Jiyong oppa said as he caresses my cheeks.

“Can I ask a question?” I asked making him pull away to face me.

“Ask me thousands if you want.” He said.

“What do you like about me?”

“Well everything about you. Your perseverance, your attitude, your likes like studying and tradition, how you always put others I the first place although that sometimes pissed me off. But most importantly as soon as I saw you, I told myself that I had to take care of you no matter what happens. My love for you is instinct I guess.” He said with a smile.

“Everything would be different wouldn’t it?”

“What do you mean darling?” He asked.

“If all this fairytale like scenarios never happened and I’m still a gungnyeo, would your answer still be the same?”

“Yah are you doubting me?” He asked holding my face in his palms. “Appa is right. I don’t look for anyone with high education, I don’t want anyone from an influential family but someone I feel comfortable with. Someone that can make my heart beat with every movement made, someone who would be by me till I grow old and maybe pass on, someone whom I want to form a family with.” He said as he got my hands. “And that person is you.”

When he said that, I was even more shocked. Is this some sort of confession? Well judging from every single thing he has been saying all the while, he seems to mean it but there are still chances that I would hear wrongly wouldn’t I? While I was still caught in my thoughts, he continued what he wanted to say.

“To be honest I was about to get permission from appa to be with you but now that you are a mama, it would be easier isn’t it?” He said as he got on his knees.

“Lee Chaerin mama, my answer to the marriage is yes, be it if you are a gungnyeo, a mama or even a commoner. I understand all this is happening too fast for you right now but no matter how long you take, be it a month, a year or even 10 years, my answer would always be a yes. What about you?”

“I…I don’t know…”

“Give me a chance? At least give me a chance to know more about you as Lee Chaerin and for you to know more about Kwon Ji Yong, not as a mama but a commoner. Neh?” He said with his puppy eyes and I couldn’t find a reason to decline him.

“Maybe I should…” I said and immediately getting up, I wrap his arm around my waist, lifting me up so that my legs was dangling in the air as he turn in circles, cheering loudly while I hit him light on the chest, a little awkward yet delighted.

“Hmmm looks like I’m going to be a Haraboji soon~” We heard someone said as we both turn our heads to see the 3 figures standing by the door. Immediately Jiyong oppa let me down on my feet but had his right arm around my waist while his left wrapping across my stomach, resting his chin on my shoulders.

“Your Royal Highness~” I greeted upon figuring that the three standing at the door was none other than King YG as well as our respective Haraboji who were all in smiles.