leaving to settle~

In love there are no impossibilities~

“I would like to leave the palace.” I said and I knew everyone was caught off guard by my confession.

“Yah Hunchae why do you want to go?!! I’m not going to let you leave me again!!! The last time you said something like this you were gone for a year and it felt like hell. If you really want to leave, just…just kill me!!!” He said handing me his dinner knife which was only capable of cutting cooked steak making me laugh.

“Oppa please calm down.”

“How can I calm down when you’re leaving me Hunchae?!!” He asked.

“I’m not going to leave you oppa~” I said making him look at me even more confused.

“What do you mean Chaerin ah?” King YG asked. I almost forgot his presences with me and Jiyong oppa.

“Your Highness, before coming back to the palace, Minzy, Seungri oppa and I have been teaching a group of village kids who couldn’t afford education in exchange for our own education and rental fee. I thought my trip back was going to be a one two day thing but neither did I expect things to turn out like this. I’m not asking you to let me go for years like one year ago. Instead I’m just asking for permission for me to return and at least officially bid the kids goodbye. It would be irresponsible if all of us leave like that. The kids are going to hunt Kim seonsaeng down.” I said.

“Alright then if that is the case I will grant you to leave. However the most I could give you is 3 days. After which you would have to come back to the palace no matter what is that a compromise Chaerin?”

“Yes Your Highness~”

“Your Highness, it’s late and we should really leave now. Thank you for the dinner~” Youngbae oppa said.

“Ah yes it’s late already. Please return safe. I’ll get Seungri to send you guys off.” King YG said.

“Chaerin when would you like to leave?” King YG asks.

“Would tomorrow be too rush? It’s a Saturday and the kids normally have their lessons on weekends so I was thinking if it would be alright for me to go there tomorrow in case they freak out when they don’t see us.” I said.

“Alright then tomorrow that is. Minzy ah are you going to go with Chaerin?” King YG asked.

“Neh appa. We need Seungri oppa to come with us too.” Mingkki said.

“Don’t worry. He is after all Chaerin’s personal body guard.”

“Appa can I go with Chaerin as well? I think it would be good if I go with her and Mingkki, at least in this case Seungri can take care of Mingkki and I can give my attention to Chaerin, better than have Seungri taking care of the two girls.” Jiyong oppa mentioned.

“Jiyong just say that you can’t stay away from Chaerin. I’m your father and I know what you are thinking.” King YG said making Jiyong oppa rub his nape in embarrassment.

“YG in that case I should leave too~” Haraboji said.

“Haraboji where are you going?” I asked.

“Don’t worry Chaerin ah, just like you, I have to leave to settle some stuffs for you as well as reinstating the Lee Kingdom.” He said.

“Please do so your Royal Highness. I will assign some guards to you during your journey.” King YG said.

“Thank you YG.” Haraboji said.

“Alright kids it’s late. Retire back to your rooms and rest early alright?” King YG said before we excused ourselves.

“Yah you scared me!!!” Jiyong oppa said immediately when we got out from the dining areas as he locks me in his arm, making me look around awkwardly at all the gungnyeos that were watching us.

“Erm oppa, unnie, I guess I should…leave you guys alone?” Mingkki said as she backs away.

“Mingkki ah don’t leave me alone!!!” I said trying to reach out for her but she was too far away from my reach.

“Mingkki ah you are free to go now~” Jiyong oppa said.

“Mingkki ah don’t leave first. At least free me first before going back!!!” I said but it was no use for she was already gone.

“There’s no one to save you now my girl~” Jiyong oppa said with a smirk as he carried me up bridal style and afraid that I was going to fall, I wrap my arms around his neck.

“Oppa let me down!!!” I said kicking my legs in the air while he continues to give me something between a smile and a smirk.

“Yah if you continue wriggling around like that the both of us are going to fall.” He said and that was when I stop moving and hides my face in his chest as I let him carry me to wherever he was going to bring me to, apparently back to my room.

“Oppa let me down~” I said as soon as we enter the room with him closing the door behind the both of us.

“Yah why are you so light?!! Have you been eating?!!” He asked me before he places me down by the edge of the bed.

“Why did you carry me?” I asked turning my face to the other side making him grab my chin between his thumb and index finger, turning me to look at him.

“Yah if I can I would have carried you around everywhere you go. Those legs, they are so fragile like sticks.” He said as I remember my legs earlier on in those tight pants.

“Are you saying all that just to make me happy?” I said as I felt my legs through my hanbok.

I am not someone who is the lady with the best qualities around. I don’t have a pretty face like Dara unnie, I don’t have legs as long and skinny as Bom unnie’s and definitely not define abs on my flat tummy like what Mingkki has. Yes I’ve seen Mingkki’s body before but please don’t see it in a wrong way. After all we are both girls. My arms aren’t as thin as Dara unnie’s, my height is shorter than Bom unnie and plump lips like Mingkki does. The list continues on and if it isn’t because of Jiyong oppa who was caressing my cheeks, breaking me out of my thoughts.

“Chaerin~ Hunchae ah~” He called me making me turn to look at him, only to realise how close our face were making me lean back before turning my face to the front for I was blushing once again.

“What is it oppa?” I asked.

“Yah I was talking to you. Were you listening?” He asked with a pout as he held my hands.

“I was just thinking of an excuse to tell the kids tomorrow.” I said, hoping he would believe in me.

“Chaerin I know you too well. You asked me whether I was saying that you are light just to make you happy, I’m not. I’m honest. Were you thinking about your complex earlier on?”

“Oppa…”

“Chaerin not everyone is perfect. I’m not perfect too. You may not have legs like Bom noona, you may not be as petite and a baby face like Dara and you may not be y like Minzy but you got the curves. Not trying to sound ert but you have got the body that kills. I don’t want the skinniest legs, they make me feel like it’s going to break with a slight touch. Same goes to slim limbs. A petite body like Dara isn’t nice to hug cause I feel like I’m hugging bones. iness like Minzy? Babe you’re already y in real life~” He said with a smirk.

“Oppa is that a compliment or an insult?” I asked making him smile as he scoot closer to me and hug me as he turns me to face him and wrap his arms around my neck.

“Chaerin what I want to say is, everyone has different expectations. For me, you are the one I’ve wanted. Someone who isn’t skinny like bones but who is a little fluffy like a teddy bear that I can hug. I don’t want a really y girlfriend or wife cause that means I would have to worry all day that my love would leave me. Chaerin ah you are the one for me so stop doubting my love for you neh?” He asked.

I was shocked for a moment. How did he know what I was thinking? How could he clearly tell me what I thought my complex was and pointed them out one by one, telling me that to him it wasn’t my complex but instead those are what he loves me for? Aigoo why is this oppa so sweet? How can I not fall in love with someone like him who always assures me that I would be alright? Melting me with his words always works for me and there was no way I could say no to him.

“Thank you oppa~”

“Neh?” He asked with a smile making me hold his hands.

“Thank you for being there for me. I know I may not be the best our there but I promise I would work hard so that I can meet the expectations from everyone to stand by you~” I said as he gave me a bear hug so tight it was a little choking.

“You don’t have to cause you are perfect~” He said kissing the back of my hands.

“But you just said no one is perfect!” I pointed out with a pout.

“Right…but at least you are perfect in my eyes!!! You know what they say, love is blind~” He said.

“So when you don’t love me anymore…does that means that you would see all my flaws and hate me for them?” I asked making him flick my forehead. “Oppa what was that for?” I ask rubbing my forehead.

“Yah I just said don’t doubt my love right?!! Aish Lee Chaerin you are seriously getting used to being a mama now huh? Where is the Chaerin who agrees to everything and not talk back? Huh huh?” He asked pinching my nose.

“Ahrasso ahrasso I’m sorry oppa. Let me go~” I said and he let go but bind my arms by the side of my body with his tight hug.

“I promise you I would love you forever~ Your flaws? I don’t mind them cause everyone has his flaws. Everyone is born to have flaws~” He said making me nod. “So have you realised your mistake?” He asked as he inch in, wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk that sort of creeps me up.

“Oppa~” I said pushing him by the chest away but with his arm around my waist, there was minimal space for me to move away.

“So?”

“I…”

“You?” He said inching closer that I could feel his breathe against my skin already.

“I would never doubt your love for me anymore~” I said but that doesn’t stop him from moving forward.

“And?”

“And?”

“And what?” He asked as he whispered beside my ear, making me shiver a little.

“What else?” I asked as his eyes got back to staring into mine.

“Nothing to say to me?” He asked me and it was when his lips was about to touch mine when I got what he wanted to say.

“I love you…” I mumbled as he gave me a smile, pinching my nose before moving his face away.

“You’re so cute you’re killing me!!!” He exclaimed as he pat my head, giving me time to get myself back.

“And oppa is unpredictable you’re scaring me.” I said and quickly cover my mouth when I realised I was speaking my thoughts out loud. He quickly ran towards me, causing me to lean back with my arms supporting against the bed.

“Really? Like how?” He ask, his face a few inches away once again.

“Like…like this?” I ask and he stares at me for a moment before he broke into a smile and ruffles my hair.

“Good night my Princess. I will see you tomorrow~” He said before he left the room, locking the door from inside on my behalf.

Aish this oppa is seriously unpredictable and it’s driving me crazy!!!