Saved

In love there are no impossibilities~

Guys I know my punishment for the Alien couple is really weak

but I really don't know what I can do to punish them...

But I hope I made it up to you guys with whatever happen here and in the following chapters :D

I'll be back again with another update hopefully today if not tomorrow ^^

So till then :D

Please bombard me with your comments ^^


I was outside Seunghyun mama’s quarter as I listen to the two princes fighting over my matter. I wanted to stop the fight but knowing that Seunghyun mama would flare up, I couldn’t get myself to stop them.

“Why? Do you feel pain when I do this to her? Kwon Ji Yong don’t think I’m dumb. You’re going against me because you love her right?!! You know what? She is my maid and not yours. So what if you like her? She’s just a maid! She’s my maid so I can do whatever I want to her!”

Wait, Jiyong mama love me? What…how…how is this even possible?!! I was shocked at Seunghyun mama’s words but at the same time, it set me thinking. Jiyong mama was exceptionally kind to me. Whenever I was bullied he would stand up for me. Whenever I hope someone would save me, he was there for me. But Jiyong mama is naturally a kind character. I believe he would do that to everyone too.

I was about to back away when I knock into one of the maid passing by. That made the two mamas turn their attention to me. I was about to run away when Seunghyun mama started scolding me again before he pulled me into the room and I was send flying to the bed. I knew what was coming up for me. I could hear Jiyong mama banging the locked door and my eyes turn to Seunghyun mama who was boiling in anger. I tried to escape but there was no used. I was surrounded by four walls and furniture that made this place more difficult to escape.

“Mama…” I cried and my whole body was shaking.

“Shut up! Didn’t I tell you to keep everything a secret?!!”

“Mama I did!!!”

“You did?!! If you did would Jiyong know?!! You really want me to turn you into a mute don’t you?”

“Mama no…” I said as I see him unbuckle his belt.

“Your throat hasn’t recovered has it?” He asks as he grabs my chin really tough, making me wince in pain at the amount of strength he used. The belt that he just removed around his waist was now wrapped around his right hand. “Let’s see how you’re going to talk tomorrow!” He said and before I knew it, I felt a stinging pain against my arm.

The piece of leather has become his weapon. The sound of the leather whipping against my skin and the hot sensation whenever the leather slap on my body accompanied my cries. I tried defending for myself but whenever I reach for the leather or refrain it from landing on my skin, in return I was driven to a corner with nowhere to hid and all I can do is to curl my body against the corner to minimise the amount of my body exposed.

Seunghyun mama showed no signs of stopping and neither was he feeling tired from all whipping me at a consistency of one every 5 second. He was still fuming mad and every time I scream, that just made him even angrier and the whips would hurt even more. I could feel the wounds on my throat muscles that were recovering slowly from yesterday’s scalding incident all ripping open again and basically I felt like my body was being attacked by thousands of needles on fire.

Jiyong mama where are you? A moment ago you were knocking on the door, asking your hyung to open up the door and stop hurting me but now that your hyung was getting from bad to worse, you’re gone? Was all of that wanting to help me out of this situation just your tactic to cheat my feelings? Is it just for show?!!

“Omo where did your Jiyongie? Isn’t he supposed to save you? Or does he finally realise that you are not worth for him? Oh what if he thought we are both making out? You know…he can never tolerate garbage that his hyung thrashed away, especially those that are touched and violated before. Every man would want their girls to be a for them to break~” He said and this was when I couldn’t take it and gave him a slap on his face. “Did you just slap me?!!” He shouted.

“You can beat me but never insult me that way!” I shouted.

“Wow I didn’t know you’re that feisty. But girl let me tell you what you just did…just made me vow to make sure you are sorry for what you did.” He said as he rams my head into the wall before he continues with his beating.

The hits were hurting me more and before I know it I was lying on the floor as I was exposed to him fully. I had no more energy to shield myself, I had no more strength to even scream. All I did was lie on the floor as I continue taking the blows. Soon enough Seunghyun mama was panting too and I know he is tired too.

“Since I’m tired, let’s bring your punishment to a whole new level.” He said before turning me so that I was lying on my back as he got me in between his knees. Bending down, he now uses his hands to slap me a few times before pinning my hand above my head with one hand and the other attempting to remove my top off me.

“No…mama no…” I said trembling in fear. He can’t do this to me!

“Why? Scared now? Isn’t this what you wanted all along?” he said with a smirk, slapping me again before continuing what he was doing.

“Hyung you better open up now!!!” It’s Jiyong mama!!!

“So I see he came back again huh?” He said as he ignores the younger male shouting outside.

“Seunghyun mama open the door right now!” Wait that is…Secretary Yang?!!

“Hyung open the door before I knock it down!!!”

“Count yourself lucky!” Seunghyun mama said as he got up, leaving me on the floor before he head to open the door up for the two outside.

“Rinnie!!!” Jiyong mama said as he supported me up to lean my back against the door.

“Seunghyun mama what is this?!!” Secretary Yang said.

In case you guys are wondering, in this place, Secretary Yang is actually the most respected after the King because he is the one who is always by the king and the king trusts him. Even the Prince are scared of him because he is the one who tells the king everything. Sometimes, the king would even seek his opinion in personal matters to matters regarding the kingdom.

“Secretary Yang I urge you to stay out of this. I’m merely teaching my maid.”

“Hyung you could just talk nicely to her. Do you need to beat her up like this?!!” Jiyong mama said as he hugs my shaking body, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

“Can’t I? Since she can’t take it in the soft way, I have no choice but to teach her the hard way.”

“Mama I want the both of you at the King’s room now! He has heard of what happen and he wants you both there.” Secretary Yang said. “Lee gungnyeo the king wish to see you too. Would you be fine?” He asks squatting down to meet my eye.

“Neh Secretary Yang.” I said and was about to stand up when I crash to the floor again.

“I’ll help you get there.” Jiyong mama said making me nod before Seunghyun mama bolted out of the room.

The trip there was quiet with Secretary Yang leading the way, followed by Seunghyun mama then lastly Jiyong mama and I. If not for all the injuries I sustain, I would have insisted on walking on my own. Well actually I did but I couldn’t even stand straight so Jiyong mama forced me to let him help. He kept assuring me that I would be fine.

“Mama please head in.” Secretary Yang said and Seunghyun mama made his way in. “Jiyong mama you too.”

“But what about her?” Jiyong mama asks referring to me.

“She would be called in a little later. Don’t worry she would be fine.”

“Rinnie can you stand on your own?”

“Mama don’t worry about me.”

“If anything happens call me alright? Or anyone to help you.”

“Neh mama~” I greeted before he help me lean against the wall and upon assuring that I would be fine, he head into the room.

“So…how are you?” That voice sounds so familiar.

“So you decided to appear only now?”

“I’m sorry.” Seungri apologised again before he lean against the wall, his legs propped up before pushing my head down to rest on his shoulder.

“What is it this time?”

“I tried my best Chaerin you have to believe me. You don’t know how long it took me to find him.”

“What are you talking about rat?!!”

“It’s nothing. Just know that I’m always sorry for not being able to save you in time.“

“You want to save me? Are you sure rat? If that is the case why don’t I see you even trying?”

“I am but just that you didn’t see it. Remember me telling you I can’t be seen?”

“Well then can’t you grow some brains and wear some mask or something?!!”

“ you’re right but trust me, you wouldn’t need me to save you anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“Be patient. You would know it shortly. Tell you what I’ve to go. I might drop by later after your meeting with the king. Don’t miss me too much!” He said ruffling my hair and this time I wasn’t going to let him trick me as I stare at him leave until Secretary Yang called me.

“Chaerin what’s wrong?” He asked.

“Huh?” I look at him then back to where the panda left. He was gone.

“Why? Did something happen?”

“Oh it’s nothing.”

“Come on the king wants to see you.”

“Erm…”

“I know what you are thinking Chaerin. Believe in me. The king would do justice to you huh?” Secretary Yang said before I nodded and head in with him.

“It’s my honour to be here Your Highness~” I said greeting the king.

“Chaerin you don’t have to be formal with me. Come I want you to sit beside me.” He said patting to the empty space on the sofa. Seunghyun mama was sitting at the couch on the right while Jiyong mama on the left.

“Lee gungnyeo, the king wants you to sit with him.” Secretary Yang nudges me before I do what I was told to.

“I heard about everything Chaerin. Why didn’t you tell anyone of us? Did Seunghyun threaten you or something?”

“Your Highness…”

“Don’t be scared. I’m here and I promise you I would never let you get hurt again huh?”

“Seunghyun mama didn’t. He treats me well.”

“What are you saying Rinnie?!!” Jiyong mama shouted before the king stop him.

“Jiyong~” He said making the boy calm down before he look at me. “Do you mind if I take a look at your hands?” he ask and since he was the king, all I could do was to agree before I let him roll up my sleeves.

“Ssss…” I wince when he touch my wound lightly.

“Seunghyun care to explain this?”

“Appa I still think that I did the right thing. She did something wrong and I taught her what was right.” Seunghyun mama defended.

“You think this is right Seunghyun? Is that how I teach you? Throughout these 23 years of your life, have I ever laid a finger on you before? Besides since young we have been telling you that hitting a woman is wrong so what is this that I am seeing now?”

“I’m going to be strong on my stand.”

“Alright then. Chaerin from today onwards you are Jiyong’s personal maid. I know he would take good care of you. Jiyong I trust that you would protect her. In fact I know you’ve been taking care of her. I want you to continue that and not follow your hyung’s step you hear that?”

“Neh appa” Jiyong mama said with a huge smile on his face.

“What about you Chaerin? Are you alright with this arrangement?”

“Neh mama~”

“That’s settled. As for you Seunghyun you would be in the care of Jejo sanggung and Secretary Yang. I’m grounding you for a week and that means no access to the villa. You are to stay in your quarters and on top of that you would not see Bom mama for the week.”

“What?!! Appa you can take everything away from me, ground me for weeks but don’t stop me from seeing Bom!” Seunghyun mama said.

“I’m sorry Seunghyun but I want you to use this time to appreciate women more. I want you to know what a woman is to a man. If only you knew how to, you wouldn’t be treating Chaerin like that.”

“But what does it have to do with Bom?!!”

“I know Bom is in this too and you two can’t stand to be away too long from one another so after talking to King Park, we’ve both decided to ground you two.”

“What?!! When did you even get a chance to talk to King Park?!!”

“Seunghyun my son, do you think all I do is settles national matters and I am totally clueless about what is happening in the palace and about my sons? Every time you beat her up, do you think I don’t know? I’m just waiting for you to change but I guess I expected too much. So 1 week without Bom. I hope you take this time to reflect on your actions and change for the better.” The king said and Seunghyun mama bolted out of the room.

“Your highness…”

“Chaerin I’m always watching so don’t hide okay? Follow Jiyong. Jiyong I trust you huh?”

“Neh appa. I promise you I wouldn’t let you down.” Jiyong mama said before giving me a smile and soon we left the room.

“Did you see that Yang?” The king ask his right hand man.

“Neh Your Highness. Jiyong mama definitely has something for Chaerin.”

“I can be at ease now don’t I?” The king said as he let out a hearty laugh while his right hand man give him a smile.