Visiting the Royal tombs

In love there are no impossibilities~

Guys,

I just want to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU for being so supportive~

Everytime I publish a chapter out I would always get more than 10 commentors and honestly it really motivates me alot to quickly publish the next chapter...

Wishing that I would get as much commentors as the previous chapters and see what you guys thought of the story ^^

To be honest, I actually planned for this stoy to be somewhere near 20 chapters but in a blink of eyes it's already the 38th...

Once again I thank you guys for being there for me and I promise you the story would get more and more interesting :D

My original plan was for the couple to get married and pop a baby or two but am considering if I should pull the story longer with a little twist in the middle...

Because from this chapter onwards the chapter would be really sweet i swear bees will be flying around your computer (just kidding...that's a little too much :P) but I'm thinking if I should put a little something in between to test their relationship...

Alright that's all I'm leaving you guys with ^^

Consider it as a teaser I leave with you all for you support then :D

Once again I have to seperate my replies to your comments into two cause it was too long ^^

I love you guys!!!

Anyway I'm officially marking this story un-rated due to the new system that allow authors to rate certain chapter that is rated :D

I think it's much easier this way and since this stoy isn't rated to this point, there is no point to rate it right?

Kekeke don't worry if there is I would rate and prompt you guys accordingly ^^


“Someone by the name of Lee Chaerin stole my heart~” Jiyong oppa said as he got my hand, placing it over his pumping heart as I quickly slide it off and hit him lightly on his stomach.

“You scared me a little there. I thought something really happened.” I said as I turn away and was about to leave when he pull me back by my stomach as he wraps me from behind, one arm around my neck while the other around my waist.

“You look so cute when you are shy.” Jiyong oppa whispered in my ear.

“O…oppa…”

“Aigoo you should seriously get used to skinships cause I’m very touchy.” Jiyong oppa said as I got out form his hold.

“Oppa you still have not tell me what is bothering you.” I said.

“Aigoo you’re a persistent little girl aren’t you? You want me to tell you the truth?” He asked as he leads me to the railings of the gazebo as he sat on it.

“That’s only if…if you really want to tell me…I know I shouldn’t be in any status to make you tell me everything…” I mumbled.

“Hey what status do you need to have? Seriously did being a gungnyeo for a year means that you would forever be one?” He said as he pulls me close so that I was standing in the middle of his legs as he wraps me lightly around my waist and his arms around my neck.

“I just…I…”

“Chaerin this~” He said as he use his fingers and act as if he was plucking something out of my brain before placing his fingers pinching an invisible thing in front of my face. “Is your thoughts of being a gungnyeo~” He said before throwing the invisible thing to the back.

“Oppa…”

“From today onwards, I want you to remember, you are the soon to be Queen and ruler of Lee Kingdom, my fiancée as well as a mama.”

“Fiancée?” I ask turning my face to the side to avoid his gaze upon me.

“Yah still shy? Of cause you’re my fiancée~ Even if it wasn’t an arranged marriage, I would still want to marry you as my wife.” He said as he moves his head so that he could face me since I refused to do so.

“Oppa you’re changing the subject~” I said hoping that he would stop talking about the wedding.

“Ahrasso ahrasso I know you’re still not ready. As to why I was so in my mind today, it’s all because of you.”

“Because of me?”

“I’m just thinking of what I can do to make you feel better in here. I just want you to feel happy and comfortable, not being forced to resign to your fate as a mama or even a princess next in line for the throne but welcome it whole heartedly.

“You didn’t have to do that for me~” I said as I sense myself blushing again.

“Don’t worry. I know I shouldn’t be so into it. I promise you I would take it easy so don’t worry about me alright?” He said making me nod. “I think it’s time for us to head back and prepare. Shouldn’t we?” He said as he jump off the railings and lead me back in.

When the meeting time arrives, I met up with Jiyong oppa, Minzy as well as Haraboji at the foyer where we got up to the carriage arranged for us towards the grave. Compared to the ones I’ve been in, it was a really big one that could fit all four of us while Seungri oppa was in the front with the horse rider. I was sitting beside Haraboji while the siblings were together opposite to us. I don’t know if it was because I’m going to “see” my parents after all this years, I was really nervous as I grab hold to Haraboji’s arms.

“Chaerin what’s wrong?” Haraboji asked making the siblings look at us.

“I don’t know…”

“Don’t worry alright? I know you’re nervous but don’t worry. After all they are your parents huh?” Haraboji calm me down patting my head.

“I…” I said as I let out a yawn, making Minzy pat me lightly on my thigh.

“Unnie don’t stress out. Everything is going to be alright neh? Besides we are all here with you. Me, Seungri oppa, Jiyong oppa and even your Haraboji. Listen to me it’s going to be alright neh?” Minzy comforted me and I nodded.

“It’s going to be a long trip there. Come rest on my shoulders.” Haraboji said as he place my head on his shoulders.

“Haraboji’s right unnie. Have a good nap and we’ll be there in no time. You need sleep right now~” Minzy said and before I close my eyes to rest, I see Jiyong oppa giving me a smile as he held my hands, rubbing his thumb against my palm as I was slowly put to sleep with this little action.

I didn’t know how long it was but it seems like it was the longest traveling time I ever covered. As soon as Mingkki woke me up from my “nap”, I realise that we were in front of a building. Getting out of the carriage, the four of us were standing in front of the building in a straight line while Seungri oppa was standing a little behind us. The longer I look at this place, the longer I found it familiar, like it was to me. It was as if I’ve been here before.

  

“Chaerin are you alright?” Haraboji asked making me nod as I look at him.

“I just…just found this place familiar. Like I’ve been here before.”

“You remember?!!” Haraboji asked.

“I don’t know Haraboji. It was as if I’ve seen this place somewhere but I just can’t remember when or it just appeared in my dreams.” I said as I continue to observe the place around me.

“Chaerin before you know what is happening in this world, I’ve always bring you here. All the way until you turn 4 when you were starting to learn what is going on around, whenever I had the time  I would bring you here so that you can be with your parents.” Haraboji said.

“Why did you stop bringing me then?” I asked.

“Of cause I would like for you to be with your parents. After all, you are their child but I promised them that I would let you lead a normal life. It was then did I decide to stop bringing you here. If you start to notice this place, you would be asking us why you are here for and if I stop bringing you here anymore when you learn of this place, you would question your status. Chaerin please forgive Haraboji.” Haraboji said making me hug him.

“Haraboji I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. I just wanted to know…”

“Chaerin you are not wrong. After all it’s your life and you are obliged to know. We used to spend the whole day here with me as well as your halmoni with you catching butterflies or just playing with your toys while sometimes we either join you or have tea by the side.”

“But why do I remember being surrounded by tons of people if it’s just me, you and halmoni?”

“Those are the palace guards. Enemies might have taken your parents don but still your life was to be sought following your parents. That assassin was not supposed to leave anyone of you alive but you survived. Your mother wants you to live. Which is why I had to be extra careful with you. Alright enough of the intro, should we go and send your greetings to your parents?” Haraboji asked as he leads us towards the burial grounds.

Standing in front of the mini hill like structure that sticks out of the flat ground, I still can’t believe that beneath lie my parents. My parents that gave up their life so that I could live, my parents that never got a chance to witness me take my first step, speak my first word and try hard to make my first word omma or appa. I can’t help but to remember how happy they must have been when they gave birth to me, making sure that my first birthday was going to be a grand one as they officially introduce me to the kingdom as the princess when something like this had to happen.

  

Although according to Haraboji my first birthday still went on grand as originally planned cause he don’t want my parent’s efforts to go to waste but one thing that he never told me for this 21 years of my life was that as soon as my party was over, the funeral of my parents followed ahead and I swear that from today onwards I would never see my birthday the same anymore. This day was the day my parents gave birth to me but also the day when my parents officially leave the world, the day when they left me.

“Chaerin ah~” I heard Jiyong oppa called out to me and it was only then did I notice he was standing in front of me as he bends down a little to meet my height and wipe the falling tears off my face.

“Chaerin come here.” Haraboji said as he asks me to come forward.

“You’ll be fine. I’m here alright?” Jiyong oppa said before he leads me to Haraboji before taking a few step back.

“Son, daughter, I present you two your daughter, Lee Chaerin. On this day I would like to thank you two for looking after her from wherever you are and making sure that her life has been smooth. As promised, I have allowed Chaerin to lead a life of a commoner but may I seek for your forgiveness that from today onwards, being the selfish king I am, I have to let her know about her Princess status as well as prepare her for the throne. I believe that this is the day you both have been looking forward to. I promise you that from today onwards, Chaerin would be trained and educated properly according to the palace rules and when she is ready, I would then hand the throne over to her.”

“Omma…appa…” I called out softly but my tears refrains me from continuing further.

“She’s a beauty isn’t she? Eun Jung ah can you see how she looks exactly like you as if the both of you were made from the same mould? Seeing her everyday reminds me of you and the sacrifice you made for my granddaughter and I’m really thankful of that. You would always be my daughter in law and I promise you that Chaerin would be in good hands. Seung Jo my son your superior genes are not forgotten too for your little baby girl here has inherited your brain. I believe that with these gifts that you both have left for her, she would keep you both in her heart as she continues the mission that you have left her with. With that, I once again hope that you two will be able to guide and look after her as if you are there with her.”

After listening to what Haraboji said. I broke down. I knew from young that my parents were dead and would never be there for me but what happened today was as if I got hit by something hard on my head and that was reality. Standing in front of the tomb of my deceased parents and having Haraboji said all of that; realization finally hits me that from today on it was really just me and Haraboji. I have lost my parents when I don’t even know anything about them or ever have their faces in my mind. All I knew was that I look exactly like omma and I was as clever as appa.

“Chaerin ah~” Jiyong oppa said as he came forward to comfort me as he supported me up from my crouch position to stand upright.

“Ad mist all of this information I have for you, I’m happy to tell you all that the man standing in front of you now is Kwon Ji Yong, the second son of Kwon YG. Remember the patch that you two made with your old friend? I’m glad to inform you that the love this two have for one another is special. Even before Chaerin knew she was a princess, the prince of Kwon kingdom has already reckon your daughter as someone he wish to spend his life with and your princess too has fallen in love with him even if she at that point of time had a gungnyeo status.” Haraboji said as he turns to Jiyong oppa. “Jiyong, come forward and send your regards.” Haraboji said as Jiyong oppa still hugging me close to his body took a few steps forward and made a slight bow since I was restricting his moves.

“Your Highness, Kwon Ji Yong, second son of Kwon YG seeks your presence. I’m standing here today also to introduce you to me as your future son-in-law.”