Into you~

In love there are no impossibilities~

Sorry for late update ><

Been really busy...

Anyway I have an interview tomorrow for my internship and on Friday I have 2 exams which last all day...

Therefore if I can't update tomorrow the next update would be Friday night or Saturday so please pardon me...

Hope you like this update ^^


“Aren’t you and Jiyong mama…”

“Together?” Dara mama completes the question for me.

“N…neh…”

“Me and him…” Dara mama said and I notice that she was looking at my reaction. Despite knowing this, I still can’t help but to break into sweats even though it’s already winter while I fiddled my hands. I tried my best to contain myself but I couldn’t do anything to it anymore.

“Mama…it…it’s okay. I…you are not obliged to tell a gungnyeo something private like this.” I said.

“Chaerin what makes you think that Jiyong oppa and I are together?” Dara mama asks me as she wraps her arms around my shoulders.

“I don’t know mama.”

“Just tell me. Don’t worry I’m not going to tell Jiyong oppa about this.”

“You two make a good couple.”

“And what makes you think so?” She asks me.

“When I see you and Jiyong mama together, that’s what I feel. You two act like a couple too.” I confessed.

“Chaerin, looks can be deceiving. Never judge a book by its cover and similar to this, don’t judge our relationship by the way we interact.” Dara mama said before she got up from the bench and head off to the building.

“Mama I don’t understand…” I replied back only to earn a smile from her when she turns back.

“Come on. You still got a sick patient to take care of.” Dara mama said as she made her way to the quarters while I quickly catch up.

Halfway through, Youngbae mama saw us and joined the two of us as we head back to Jiyong mama’s quarters to see Daesung mama coming down from the stairs while Jiyong mama was nowhere to be found. Judging from this, he might be so tired that he had already retired back to his room to rest for the day.

“Dae where is Ji?” Youngbae mama asked.

“Hyung’s a little tired but I managed to talk to him a little.” Daesung mama said.

“Ahrasso. In that case Chaerin can we trust Jiyong to your care? He’s sick and we should let him rest so we’re leaving first.” Youngbae mama informed me.

“Neh mama.” I replied back before sending them out of the door.

Upon the three mama’s leaving, I head up to Jiyong mama’s room to check on him and he was indeed sleeping. Was he sleeping because he was too tired and sick? I thought he has always been protective of me as an oppa but why didn’t he at least ask if I was fine? Maybe I’m not as important as I thought I would be. Or am I just thinking too much? Trying not to wake Jiyong mama up, I carefully place my hand on his forehead and the other on mine to check his temperature. At least he is recovering a little, better than nothing. Letting out a pout, I look at his face as I examined his features. For the first time I was able to do this and it was then did I notice how distinct his features was.

“Checking me out?” Jiyong mama mumbled with his eyes closed and that was when I took a stumble back, almost falling on my as I quickly got up from my squatting position.

“M…mama…” I said as I hang my head in embarrassment.

“Ji~” We both heard a low voice and soon the door open to reveal the two person that I was most afraid of at the moment.

“Hyung? Hey Bom noona~” Jiyong mama said as he struggled to sit up and with a stare from Seunghyun mama, I quickly got beside Jiyong mama to help him by placing a pillow behind his back as he sat comfortably.

“How are you feeling Ji? How did you fall sick? Isn’t your gungnyeo taking good care of you?” Seunghyun mama said and obviously I knew he was diverting that to me.

“I’m recovering well all thanks to Chaerin hyung. Don’t worry about me.”

“Ji having known you for so long, you seldom get sick so why now?” Bom mama asked.

“Must be the weather. You guys know I seldom get sick but at times like this I’m always like that. Nothing to make a fuss about.” Jiyong mama said.

“Yah aren’t you going to get Ji a cup of water?!!” Seunghyun mama asks.

“I’m sorry mama. Please excuse me while I get it.” I said and was about to leave when Jiyong mama caught my wrist.

“Rinnie it’s alright. I’ll drink later.” Jiyong mama said with a smile as I return to my position. “Hyung, noona, why are you here?”

“Just to check on our sick dongsaeng. Is that even a sin?” Bom mama asks.

“Well if you put it that way…” Jiyong mama said as he looks at me then back to the two again who doesn’t seem to talk.

“Mama would you like dinner soon? I…I can get it prepared now.” I said, trying to get myself out of the room.

“Ahrasso. Hyung are you guys eating here?” Jiyong mama asked.

“We’ll eat back at our quarters. Still can’t stand being in the same room as someone.” Bom mama said as she stares at me.

“Chaerin can you just get me dinner instead?” Jiyong mama said to me with an assuring smile.

“Neh mama~” I said and was about to leave when Jiyong mama caught my attention again.

“Oh and spinach porridge…do you think I can have it again?”

“Mama…”

“It’s kind of addictive~” Jiyong mama said with an eye smile.

“Ah…neh mama I will get it prepared for you right away.” I said before I leave the room after a bow.

Heading to the kitchen, this time I request something that they would prepare for the mamas when they are sick while I request for some rice and spinach as well as some other items that I need before heading back to Jiyong mama’s place to prepare the porridge for him. The reason as to why I am cooking in Jiyong mama’s quarters rather than the palace kitchen is because the kitchen is currently busy with the meals of the royal family.

With the porridge close to completion, I started cleaning the kitchen up as I put it to simmer for a little while more. I was halfway cleaning when I notice Seunghyun mama leaning against the kitchen entrance by the side with Bom mama beside him. I was stunned for a moment seeing the two that I haven’t been seeing for quite some time since Jiyong mama has either been hiding me in his quarters or bringing me out so even if the grounded rule have been lifted, I have never seen Seunghyun mama and Bom mama in the palace before. Quickly recollecting myself, I bowed to the mamas as I greeted them.

“So I wasn’t really hearing wrong right Bommie? That Ji is actually requesting for vegetables in his meals?” Seunghyun mama asked.

“Honey I doubt that too but look at what we’ve got?” Bom mama said as she head to the stove to where the pot was as she took a peek at it. “Yah alien it looks like something that you would eat~” Bom mama caught Seunghyun mama’s attention as she signals for him to join her.

“Yah even an alien like me thinks this is disgusting. Is Jiyong out of his mind?!!” Seunghyun mama said.

“You! You must have added some drugs or something that made Jiyong wants more. Jiyong never eat vegetables, let alone this weird looking thing that is made of vegetables. Tell us what did you put in it?” Bom mama ask as the two of them cornered my when my savoir arrived.

“Chaerin is the food ready? I’m hungry~” Jiyong mama said coming into the kitchen ruffling his hair when he notice his sibling still there.

“N…neh mama it’s ready.” I said and using the chance when both Seunghyun mama and Bom mama turned back to look at Jiyong mama, I quickly escape from their cornering and got closer to Jiyong mama.

“Great! Get me the food now.” Jiyong mama said before he left the kitchen.

“Mama~” I said as I caught him before he could walk away far.

“Neh Rinnie?”

“Mama do you want dinner in bed?” I ask.

“It’s alright. I’ll have it at the dining table.” Jiyong mama said with a smile before he settles at the dining table.

“Yah Tabi how can she be so thick skin? Omo did you hear her?” Bom mama said and before I knew it I was pulled to the back by a strong force, resulting in me crashing my back against the wall cornered by both Seunghyun and Bom mama.

“So I was right aren’t I my Bommie? Looks like this girl is really out to seduce my foolish brother~” Seunghyun mama said and his was about to caress my cheeks when Jiyong mama stopped him.

“Hyung what do you think you are doing? Haven’t you hurt her enough?!!” Jiyong mama said as he threw the older man’s hands back to his side. “Chaerin go to my room first.” Jiyong mama ordered as he sheltered me from the evil couple.

“M…mama…”

“Go to my room NOW!” Jiyong mama said with certainty in his tone.

“Jiyong what are you planning? You’re sick and you want to bed her now?!!” Seunghyun mama asked as he stares at me who was still rooted to the ground with everything that is happening to me.

“Hyung mind your words. Lee Chaerin did you hear me?!! I said get up to the second floor now!!!” Jiyong mama said and this time he finally jolt me out of my thoughts as I picked up courage, bowing to them before quickly complying to what Jiyong mama said and head for his room.

-Jiyong’s POV-

“Noona don’t you dare go look for her!” I warned when I see she was trying to leave to catch the frighten girl.

“Ji tell me honestly, what has she done to you while the both of us were gone?” Seunghyun hyung asked me.

“Yeah Ji you weren’t like that before she came into the palace.” Bom noona said casually.

“Just don’t bother her anymore in the future. Haven’t you guys learnt your lesson?” I said before I head to off the fire that was still simmering the pot of porridge on the stove.

“Yeah right like that is going to affect us~” Seunghyun hyung said and that really got me on my nerves.

“In fact hyung, I would like to ask you what you asked me. You guys weren’t like that until she came into the palace.” I said heading out to the living room as the kitchen was getting stuffy.

“You’re right. We were never like that but I just can’t stand her!” hyung replied as he took a sit on the sofa, with Bom noona following him.

“Hyung whatever it is, she is now MY maid not yours.”

“Ji tell noona seriously are you in love with her?” Bom noona asked.

I wanted to scream out “YES!” at this point of time. I am in love with her and I’m not afraid to admit that fact, at least in my heart and head. I was already pissed off when the 3 of them had to charge into the room just when I found the right time and right atmosphere to confess to her. I am a mama and everyone would say that I would get everything I want if I asked for it but when it comes to love, I could never find the right words to use. I knew Chaerin always distant herself away from me because of our different status and it made me even inferior.

“. He’s really into her.” Seunghyun hyung said.

“Yes I’m into her! Now that hyung and noona knows, I hope that I would never see you guys finding chance to hurt her again. It’s late and you guys should go back and have dinner.” I said while the two just look at me in dissatisfaction before leaving the house.

Remembering that I’ve got Chaerin in my room, I quickly head up to check on her and the moment I open the door, I saw that petit figure squatting at the corner of the room and she was shaking a little. Did I scare her earlier on with my tone? Or was it because of Seunghyun hyung and Bom noona? Wait…what if…she overheard our conversation? What if she heard me confessing that I’m into her? I made my way to her side and she doesn’t seem to notice me as I too squat down to meet her body level.

“Chaerin…” I said softly with my arms around her shoulders making her flinch a little before she lift her head up to look at me.

“M…mama…”