guardian angel?!!

In love there are no impossibilities~

Actually I planned for Secretary Yang to be the one that is watching on the outside until @X_panda_X gave me a very good suggestion :D

She guess Seungri and I was thinking why not?

Anyway Seungri's role in this story is to protect Chaerin ^^

He was supposed to only appear like 10 chapters later when Chaerin made a huge decision but when Seungri was brought up,

I was thinking why not bring him in earlier?

either way I could make it work too...

Plus it seems like I'm focusing alot on Ji, TOP and Bom...

Time to add a new character :D

Hope you like Ri in this chapter ^^


“Hey~” I heard someone calling out to me and still in my shock state I took a few step back, hands in front of my chest and this sudden move made me feel really dizzy. “Yah yah are you alright?!!” I heard him say and the next thing that happened I remembered was that I fall into his arms.

“You’re awake?” I heard the same voice call out to me as I open my eyes.

“Where am I?” I ask softly as soon as I remember what the mamas did to me earlier on.

“You’re at the nurse room. Come let me help you.” He said as he helps me to sit up.

“Sorry for being rude but you are?”

“Ah yes where are my manners? You can call me Seungri.” He said as he held his hand out, expecting a handshake.

“Seungri?”

“You don’t believe me don’t you?” He said as he handed me a glass of water.

“Well who would have a name like Seungri?” I ask sipping into the water but as soon as the water slide down my throat, it hurt me so much that I totally forgotten about the glass of water in my hands as I wrap them around my neck.

“Aish don’t move!” He said, catching the glass just in time before it could spill more over me, placing it by the side of the bed before he held my hand, stopping me from chocking myself before calling the nurse in.

“Oh my how did you get such a serious burn in your throat?” The nurse asks making me look at Seungri, not sure if I should say anything or not.

“She scalded herself. Would she be okay?” the panda guy mentioned.

“She would be okay. There is nothing much I can do to your throat gungnyeo and the only way for you to get well is to be careful. From today onwards, I want you to take honey. One spoonful of honey three times a day after meals and anytime when you feel the pain is unbearable. Also replace daily water with honey water. Lastly your meals, I would suggest if you can to have porridge or mix your rice with soup instead. With liquid, it would reduce the friction cause on your throat. And this time remember to blow till it is cool before you eat huh?” The nurse said and I nodded. “Also try not to talk so much if possible. If there is nothing else you can rest here a little longer. Call me if you need me.” The nurse said before taking her leave.

“So as I was trying to tell you, you might not believe me but my actual name is Seunghyun. But because of Seunghyun mama, well I just have to come out with another name.”

“Of all name why Seungri?” I ask really softly for I was curious but yet I have to take note not to strain it.

“Cause it means victory!” He said punching his fist in the air making me roll my eyes. “Yah that’s very rude of you. Besides you should be calling me oppa~”

“What for? You look younger than me anyway.” I said. I don’t know why but there is something about him that makes me want to fight with him.

“For your info Lee Chaerin gungnyeo, you’re 19 and I’m 20 so you should be calling me oppa~”

“You’re 20?!!”  I said screaming a little due to the shock but quickly stop when my throat hurt again.

“Aish chill will you? Neh I’m 20 so call me oppa.”

“Which month?”

“December.”

“Aish we’re just 3 months apart. I don’t see why I should call you oppa.”

“Disrespectful~ Yah at least you should thank me for saving you.”

“Oh yes what were you doing at the mama’s quarters?”

“Well…” He said as he scratches his head.

“What is your motive?” I ask as I got into my defense mode, my knees near my chest.

“I’m your guardian angel.”

“Guardian angel?!! Pfft~”

“Yah you are really rude I swear. I know everything.”

“What do you know?”

“Seunghyun mama and Bom mama have been abusing you. Since that day when Bom mama got a rashes, and the day when Seunghyun mama saw you and Jiyong mama at the villa, oh wait and he warned you in the room when they caught you with Jiyong mama again.”

“H…how?”

“You don’t have to know. I just have to tell you I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“Just like today, every time all this happens, I was there. Every single move the mamas made on you, I saw it with my eyes. I’ve never thought of appearing in front of you but today I just can’t stop myself. What they did was too much!”

“If that is the case, why didn’t…”

“Why didn’t I save you? Apparently I’m in no position. Do you know what I do in here?” He asks.

“Well no since you didn’t tell me~”

“See if I didn’t tell you, you wouldn’t know In that case do you think Seunghyun mama would give me a damn?”

“But you knowing all that have happened to me, even behind closed doors, isn’t that something? If you are a nobody, how are you able to do that?”

“Precisely! I’m a nobody and that is why I can do all that.”

“You are seriously weird Seungri.”

“Yah I said call me oppa~”

“In your dreams. Can you at least tell me how I can call you formally? You know like when there are other people around?” I asked.

“Hmmm good question. Well to be honest you would never see me around in the palace but in case you do and someone sees me with you, I guess you could just call me…”

“Call you?”

“Aish this is actually my first time having to think of a formal name for myself.”

“Are you an assassin that don’t kill or something?” I ask as he got close to him.

“I’m a ninja~” He said before pulling away with a smirk.

“Not funny.” I said crossing my hands in front of my chest.

“Do you see me laugh?” He asked with a serious face.

“Seriously~ So what am I supposed to call you?”

“V.I”

“V.I?”

“V.I for victory.”

“How is that a formal name you idiot?”

“Wow did that just came out of your mouth?”

“Yes it did.”

“Lady you amaze me. I never knew you knew such words.”

“I’ve been living in the village for 19 years~”

“I know that.”

“You’re starting to freak me out alright?”

“Anyway believe me, you will never see me in the palace unless I appear in front of you. And when I do, I would always ensure that no one is around before I look you up.”

“You’re serious about being a ninja right?”

“Up to you to believe~”

“Isn’t this the time you’re supposed to ninja away?” I ask making him ruffle my hair and that was when I notice that my hair was already let down.

“Your hair was all messed up so I let it down for you. Besides, it wouldn’t be comfortable if you were to sleep with a bun at the top of your head.” He said.

“So now you read minds?”

“That’s because you are innocent Chaerin ah~”

“Yeah right. I can leave now right?” I ask before getting out of the bed.

Stepping out of room, I turn around wanting to bid him goodbye as basic manners but when I turn around, he was gone. And the thing is that I left the room first so there was no way he could have left without me knowing. I guess he is serious about him being a ninja. I walked back to my quarters and like a gust of wind, I notice a set of legs in front of me and I look up to see him propping his legs up against my quarter’s wall.

“Rat~”

“Yah did you just call me rat?!!”

“I think you act really like a rat. How did you manage to run so fast? Besides you look so irritating.”

“Oh really? Then you must be a cat then. That cat eyes of yours and when you are in front of your owner, you are the tamed one but when you are with me, you are so fierce.”

“Well that’s how cats react when they spot a rat too!”

“And do you know that the cat always lose to the rat?”

“Yah!”

“Someone’s here.” He said making me turn and when I see no one, I turn back but he was gone.

“Rinnie~” I heard Jiyong mama called out and I turn behind to see that he was really walking towards me. Damn seriously what is with this Seungri guy? Is he a human? Or is he just my imagination?

“Jiyong mama” I greeted really softly and I could feel the pain coming back to me again. Gosh why is it when I’m fighting with that rat it doesn’t hurt?

“Hey is something wrong?” He asked me.

“It’s nothing mama. My throat is a little sore. I have been to the nurse and honey would do the trick.” I said.

“Take good care of yourself. Winter is coming so it’s easy to get sick.”

“Neh mama I would take note of that.”

“How is it with hyung? He is not hitting you anymore right?” He asks my hair.

“No mama.”

“Good. Aish if only you work for me, I promise this would never happen to you. I’ve told you how much I like it when you let your hair down right?”

“Neh mama~”

“Hmmm I wonder how you would look like if your hair is blonde like mine~”

“Mama~”

“Oh look at me ranting about stuffs. I should head back to rest now. Have a good night okay Rinnie?”

“Neh mama. Have a good night.” I said before heading into my room.

“So how was the talk with Jiyong mama?” I heard a voice making me jump a little before noticing that the rat was by the window.

“Seriously can you do me a favor and stop coming and going like a ghost?”

“You can’t blame me. You have to know that I can’t be seen by anyone in the palace. Especially the royal members.”

“And why is that so?”

“Cause they might tell the king and my life would be jeopardized.”

“Well I could do the same too.”

“I know you wouldn’t. Anyway why did you lie to Jiyong mama?”

“You eavesdropped?”

“You guys were talking quite loudly~”

“I just thought he has no reason to know. Besides wouldn’t he believe his hyung instead of me? I’m just a gungnyeo after all.”

“Well firstly you know that he is the only one who could help you deal with Seunghyun mama and Bom mama. And in case you are that dumb to realize, don’t you think Jiyong mama is keeping his eyes on you?”

“Enlighten me.”

“He comes to look for you every night at your quarters no matter how late it is. When you missed dinner, he even got the kitchen to whip up something for you. Going against his brother for you, do you expect me to think that he treats you like a mere gungnyeo? Which mama would come and check on a gungnyeo who isn’t under him every night? Which mama would protect a gungnyeo even if he was to have a fight with his brother?”

“Well everyone would do that too wouldn’t they? Look I don’t even know you at all but you…well…sort of help me.”

“Keep believing in that then. Anyway I’m tired after following you for the whole day so I’ve got to go. I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“I have to see you tomorrow as well?”

“I know you like it. Don’t miss me too much. I will only come out when I need to tell you something or talk to you. If you need me to know something, just call for me alright? Of cause find a quiet place where there is no one. And never ever call me Seunghyun or Seungri. Just call me V.I alright?”

“So many rules. Besides I would never want to see your face so I don’t have to remember it.”

“I believe you would need me. My mission for the day is done. See you kitty.”

“Damn you rat.” I cursed and just like that he disappeared in front of my eyes.

Who are you actually?