Sorry but it is not what it seems

In love there are no impossibilities~

:(

Can't get enough likes for my photo...

and I'm losing...

Wanted to share the link on the page i'm an admin at but I doubt the owner would approve ><

Oh well there's nothing I can do ><

Hope you like this chapter ^^


“Chaerin I…”

“Ji…woah~” Youngbae mama said as he open the door to reveal the 3 of them staring at us with their jaws hanging low.

“Hyung I guess…we came in at the wrong time.” Daesung mama commented.

“Aish boys out of the room now!!!” Dara mama said as she turn the boys to face the door, giving the both of us on the floor a wink before pushing them out of the room.

“Mama wait I can explain!” I said as I tried to escape from below Jiyong mama and he didn’t seem to have any obligations for he roll off me and let me get up.

“Aren’t you going to help me out?” Jiyong mama asked when I was about to rush out to look for the 3 mamas, making me look at the 3 who was making their way down to the living room and back at Jiyong mama on the floor before I got the Jiyong mama’s side and help him up.

That is how I got myself standing in the middle of the living room with the mamas sitting in one straight row in front of me. Gosh how did I get myself into this? The 3 mamas were looking at me then back to Jiyong mama with gaze that I could never decipher. As for Jiyong mama, I realised he looked really irritated. Maybe it was because of me pulling him down and almost abandoning him on the floor just to clear my name. No one bothered to start the ball rolling and after minutes of contemplating if I should apologies first, I opened my mouth.

“Mama I’m sorry but things aren’t what you see as. I was careless on my part and cause Jiyong mama to fall off the bed. I deserved to be punished~” I said with my head hang low.

“So tell me, how should you be punished?” Dara mama asked with a stern face.

I knew she would never be so kind! If her sister is that mean, how can she not be the same? Maybe she was good to me because I have yet to step on her line but now she caught her boyfriend hovering over me? I bet she’s going to want my life for seducing her man. Wait, considering how her sister does things, she wouldn’t let me off so easily. Maybe get by every soldiers in the kingdom, torture me with every single system or equipment before throwing me into the sea to get eaten up by crocodiles and sharks.

“Dara stop playing with her~” Youngbae mama said.

“Oppa I’m being serious here! Don’t she need to pay for her actions?” Dara mama asked making me go down on my knees with my hands together as I plead for forgiveness.

“Mama I’m really sorry. I didn’t do it on purpose!!! I know I deserve death but…I have a Haraboji. Please I promise you I would do everything I can to redeem myself.” I said as uncontrollably my tears were rolling off my eyes.

“Aigoo Dara look at what you did to her~” Youngbae mama said and I jumped a little when I notice someone was holding my shoulders, thinking that it was some guards Dara mama called to get me out of the quarters when I heard a warm voice whisper by my ear. “Chaerin don’t worry it’s me.” Youngbae mama said as I let my guard down a little. “Dara do you need to scare her like that after what hyung and noona did to her? Look at her she’s trembling so hard. Chaerin come let me bring you out for a breather.” Youngbae mama said as he helped me up when my legs just have to loss all its energy and if not for Youngbae mama who caught me, I would have landed on the floor again. “Are you alright?” He asked making me nod before he got me out of the quarters.

“Hyung where are you going?” Daesung mama asked Jiyong mama after the both of us were gone but there was no response from the latter as he left the quarters.

After Youngbae mama got me out of the quarters, to ensure that no one sees us, I brought Youngbae mama to the garden that I call the secret garden just behind my room where I always look out to from my window. This garden although has a bench there but I believe no one knows this place for I’ve never seen anyone coming by here. It was well maintained because having to see this are every day I wake up, it would be better to start a day with flowers greeting you rather than a patch of dead grass so I would take time to do some gardening on a daily basis if possible or at least twice a week.

  

“Chaerin what’s wrong?” Youngbae mama ask when I stood up and stand in front of him upon him taking a sit at the bench beside me after helping me rest on the bench.

“I…I’m fine mama~”

“Yeah right I know what you are thinking. Just take a sit will you?” He asked. “I’m not going to eat you up so come on!” He said as he pulls me down to sit beside him. “Chaerin about Dara please just ignore her. She’s an angel and it’s obvious she’s just joking with you.”

“Mama I’m really sorry. I really don’t mean it. I mean I didn’t do it on purpose, pulling mama on top of me…you have to believe me.” I sobbed making him pull me into his embrace. At first I tried to get out of his hold but knowing that it was hard to escape someone as buff as him, I gave up and cried on his shoulders.

“Hush now alright? I know you’re not someone like that~ I know you~” Yougnbae mama said as he rub my back in attempts to calm me down.

-Meanwhile-

“Hyung~” Daesung called out as he notice his hyung storming into the quarters.

“Oppa did you go look for Chaerin?” Dara asked as she manages to stop Jiyong who was about to head upstairs.

“Dara go apologies to her.” Jiyong said softly.

“Oppa I know I was too overboard. I don’t know if…” Dara said, hoping to seek forgiveness for her playful act.

“JUST…go apologies to her.” Was what Jiyong plainly said before he head up to his room, leaving the two younger ones alone in the living room.

“Daesung ah are you thinking of what I’m thinking?” Dara asked.

“I guess I do. You should go look for Chaerin. Don’t worry leave Jiyong hyung to me.”

“Ahrasso. Help me talk to oppa alright? I’ve already told you why I was doing all that.” Dara said.

“I will. Now go explain to Chaerin before she sees you as a bad mama~”  Daesung replied before Dara left the quarters to apologies.

-Back to the garden-

“Feeling better now?” Youngbae mama asks as I withdraw myself from him hug and wipe the excess tears on my face.

“Neh mama~ Sorry for causing you all this trouble.”

“Chaerin I know you but will it be alright if you fill me in with what happened?”

“I wanted to leave and get Jiyong mama a cup of water after he woke up because he needs lots of it but he suddenly held my wrist and pull me back. That cause me to lose balance and pulled him down with me.”

“So if that is the case, why didn’t you guys immediately come up? Did you guys heard us calling you?” Youngbae mama asked making me nod. “So why are you guys still on the floor?” He asked and that caught me.

I too ask myself this question. Why did he pin me down on the floor when he knew that the mamas were coming? Right he was about to tell me something, something so important that he couldn’t wait for us to get up before telling me. And what was it? He was about to say it when Youngbae mama had to open the door and all of this had to happen.

“Chae? Earth to Chaerin~”

“Neh?” I ask as I broke out of my thoughts.

“What are you thinking?”

“Jiyong mama was trying to tell me something.”

“Tell you something?”

“Aniya it’s nothing.” I said knowing that if I were to tell him that Jiyong mama kept me in that position so that he could talk to me, he might find it a joke and not believe in me.

“Chaerin you know I would believe you so tell me~” Youngbae mama said, as if knowing what was in my mind.

“I…”

“Yes what about you?” Youngbae mama asked.

“Jiyong mama told me that he wanted to tell me something. I asked if we could talk after getting up but…but he said I was going to run away if we get up hence eh insist of telling me before letting me get up.”

“And before he could tell you we came in?” He asked making me nod.

“I knew mama would never believe me. You must be thinking just like Dara mama and even Seunghyun and Bom mama, that I’m out to seduce Jiyong mama.” I said looking down at my hands when he places his hand over mine.

“Chaerin why would I think that way? You’re not someone who would seduce. Besides if you were someone like that, would I still encourage you to think about being in a relationship with Jiyong? Chaerin you’re a good girl and I believe that whatever situation you two are caught in like today, it would definitely be Jiyong. I mean he’s a little more…man than he seems to be.” Youngbae mama said as he rubs his nape.

“Youngbae mama~”

“Neh?”

“Dara mama…”

“Someone talking about me?” We heard and looking up to see the cheerful lady that was miles apart from the one back in the quarters, the both of us quickly got up as I bow to her, trying to hide a little behind Youngbae mama and that caught his attention.

“Dara how do you know we’re here?” Youngbae mama said as he pushes me behind him.

“Jiyong oppa told me…” Dara mama said making Youngbae mama look at me.

“Does Jiyong knows this place? I thought you said this is your secret place?”

“I don’t remember…”

“Dara did Jiyong came after us?” Youngbae mama asked.

“Yeah. He came back a moment ago.”

“He followed us.” Youngbae mama whispered to me.

“Anyway oppa do you think it’s alright to talk to Chaerin? One to one?” Dara mama asked.

“I’m alright as long as Chaerin is.” Youngbae mama replied before turning to me, bending down a little to meet my eye level. “Chaerin will you be fine with Dara?” He asked making me look at the smiling girl before looking back at Youngbae mama who gave me an assuring expression.

“I’m fine.” I replied making him ruffle my hair.

“Alright then. Don’t worry I will be round the corner alright?” Youngbae oppa whispered to me and I nodded before he looks back up at Dara mama. “Dara make thing right huh?”

“I will oppa~” Dara mama said before he left us girls alone.

“Mama I…”

“Chaerin come here~” Dara mama said as she signals for me to come close to her.

“Mama…”

“Chaerin you know, one bad thing that I hope you change is that you always don’t let people complete their sentence~” Dara mama said as she sat on the bench.

“Dara mama…”

“You know, I was trying to get your all nervous and then let you off by saying that your punishment is to take better care of Jiyong oppa.”

“Mama~”

“Darling I love you so much and would never do anything that would harm you.” Dara mama said as she pulls me to sit on the bench before patting my head.

“Mama you have all the rights to be angry at me.”

“Tell me a reason why I should be angry at you?” Dara mama said as she hugs me.

“Aren’t you and Jiyong mama…”

“Together?” Dara mama completes the question for me.

“N…neh…”

“Me and him…”