a lesson learn

In love there are no impossibilities~

Hey guys I'm planning to speed things up a little :D

Cause well as a maid all you do is cleaning right? And how many cleaning stories can I come up with?

So yeah I'm speeding up till the part where things get a little interesting...

And and and...

TOPBOM lovers please don't hate me...

Have I told you guys TOPBOM is like my second OTP? After SKYDRAGON?

And also TOP and Bom are my second bias after GD and CL in the respective groups?

As much as I hate it, I have to make them extremely evil...

I felt like tearing writing the part where they actually did that to Chaerin...

I know you guys are gonna be cursing them after reading...

But I hope the last part actually calms you guys down a little...

Like I said, the Alien Couple is like the push factor for our main leads so please understand that they have to be evil so that Jiyong can calm Chaerin down :D

And I had to make Chaerin suffer cause...I don't know CL always gives a fierce and strong front so there aren't many fics of her suffering...

I had to make this story a little more special :D

Lastly, I love you guys!!!

All your comments ^^ I really love it :D

Keep it coming alright?


Basically my life has been about cleaning really large areas alone. After the party, I woke up early and started to do all the cleaning up. The pit was a big problem and the floors were greasy. Even if they were doing the cooking outside but still the wooden floors had to be cleaned. Thankfully the mama’s have decided to just chill around in the pool for the day and when I was done cleaning up after the party last night, I was allowed to leave and rest for the day.

After my meals, I head to the maid library reading a random book that came into my eyes. Basically it’s all about the history of our land. This time of the day the library is always empty of close to empty for everyone would be getting ready for the royals to have their dinner or even for turnover. Hours of reading and I’m finally done with two books. For the past 3 hours all I did was reading until someone taps me on the shoulders.

“Lee gungnyeo~”

“Secretary Yang.” I greeted giving him a bow.

“Take a sit. You’ve been here for quite some time haven’t you?” He asked.

“Well yeah. Mama dismissed me for the day and I’ve decided to just come here and read up rather than wasting my time.”

“So what are you reading?”

“History of the country. Secretary Yang may I know why isn’t there books on recent history? Like a few generations up?” I asked.

“Really? Hmmm maybe in the future we can bring in such books. I could appeal to the King on this.”

“Thank you Secretary Yang.”

“Since you love studying so much, have you ever considering giving the imperial maid exam a go?”

“Imperial maid exam?”

“Well basically the exam is held when the year is ending. Maids, eunuch and whoever come together to take a test and the scholars would be offered a higher post in the palace or even further studies outside the country.”

“That sounds like an awesome deal!”

“Good that you are interested. Maybe you could consider taking it up next year since it’s too tight for you to do so this year. When the time comes I would inform you so in the mean time you might want to study harder.”

“I will Secretary Yang.”

“Should we go somewhere?”

“Neh Secretary Yang. Let me put this book back in place first.” I said, placing the book back to where it belongs before Secretary Yang and I head to the garden near my quarters.

“Chaerin?”

“Neh Secretary Yang?”

“You know, as the Royal Secretary, I actually know more than the King do.”

“Secretary Yang what do you mean by that?”

“Well tell me honestly, how is it with Seunghyun mama?”

“Seunghyun mama?”

“Specifically Seunghyun mama and Bom mama.”

“Secretary Yang…”

“We may be maids to the mamas but still we are humans. The king would never want anyone of us serving him to be unhappy. If you are unhappy how can you make sure that your mamas would be happy when you serve them?”

“Seunghyun mama and Bom mama did the right thing. I didn’t do as I was told so I should be punished.”

“Do you really think that way?”

“Yes Secretary Yang.”

“Alright this time I’m not going to talk to the king about it but I want you to come and talk to me if Seunghyun mama ever do such things to you again alright?”

“Neh Secretary Yang. Actually Secretary Yang I have a problem.”

“What is it?” He asks before I whispered something in his ear.

“I don’t know what to do Secretary Yang.”

“Don’t worry just do your best and if it’s unavoidable and the mama flares up about this, I would handle alright?”

“Neh Secretary Yang.”

“Alright. Go have your dinner now. I’ve notice that it has been a long time since you had dinner with the rest and instead always having late dinner. Go have dinner with Song gungnyeo now.”

“Thank you Secretary Yang!” I bid him goodbye before heading to the cafeteria.

-A week later-

For the past week I’ve been doing the same thing over and over again. Waking up to clean the mama’s quarters and sometimes the villa across the polo field as the mamas were coming more and more frequent just to chill out with the mamas. Seunghyun mama’s temper has slightly gotten better and he doesn’t really slap me so often anymore. Well of cause sometimes when I really force him to his limit making him do that, other than that the most he would do is to just scold me and well maybe abusing me verbally instead of physically. As for me, it still hurts whenever he hits me but I’ve gotten used to it.

“Mama tea for you?” I offered to Bom mama who was sitting at the lounge area waiting for Seunghyun mama to come down from changing. They were going to head out for the day on a date.

“Hey Tabi~” Bom mama called out as he came and gave his girl a kiss on his forehead.

“Should we leave now?” He asked with his blazer hang on his arm.

“Let’s have a little tea first? I’m thirsty.”

“Alright.” Seunghyun mama said and as I was pouring the tea for Bom mama, Seunghyun mama accidently bumps into me causing me to spill the tea.

“Yah!!!” Bom mama immediately call out as she withdraw her legs and thankfully the tea that drip off the table landed on her dress instead of her legs or I’m in deep trouble.

“Mama I’m sorry.” I said placing the teapot down and was about to help her get rid of the stain when Seunghyun mama pulls my hand away from his lady, making me stumble a little behind as I look up at his angry eyes.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?!!” He scolded as his huge palm flew pass my face, my cheeks immediately turning red with his hand printed on it and I landed on the floor with a loud thud when my elbow broke the fall.

“Mama I…”

“Shut up!!!” Seunghyun mama shouted before he got to Bom mama.

“Tabi it’s hot!” She whined as she show him the spot where only a small drop of tea happen to land and create not even a scalding but just a hot sensation.

“I should really discipline this trouble maker.” He said before grabbing me up by the collar that my feet was dangling a little in the air due to our height difference. “Are you seeking death?!!” He said before he let his hands fly across my cheeks and it hurts so much that I couldn’t hear temporary from my left ear.

“Mama…” I said and this time I let a tear drop unlike the previous time. I knew I was in deep trouble and he wasn’t going to punish me like how he did previously.

“You still dare to cry?!!” He said dropping me down on the floor as he swing his arm above his head, wanting to give me another slap until Bom mama stop him.

“Tabi let me handle this.” Bom mama said before she squat now to maintain eye level with me.

“Mama I’m sorry.” I whimpered as I squirm backwards trying to get away from her.

“Trying to run away? Huh?!!” She said and like what Seunghyun mama wanted to do previously, she swing her arm above her head and swiftly slapped me on the cheeks. The force caused me to fall towards the right but she picked me up again. This time grabbing my chin so hard that my edge of my lips were touching one another.

“Mama~”

“What’s wrong with you? Always creating trouble for Tabi and I. Are you send here by your enemy?!!” She said and this time giving me two slaps consecutively, swinging her hands against my left cheek then the back of her hands hitting my right.

“Listen.” Seunghyun mama said as he squat in front of me, Bom mama making way for him as he pulls my falling bun backwards, making me squeak a little as I tried to get his hands out of my hair. “I don’t know what motive you have being beside me. If you want my attention, I can give all my attention to you. If you think you have the king to help you, I swear you should think twice. You wouldn’t want anything to happen to your Haraboji don’t you?”

“Mama please I wouldn’t do it again. My Haraboji has nothing to do with my mistakes. I’m really sorry.” I said as I got on my knees despite him pulling my hair back as I got my hands together, rubbing them to show him I’m sincere of seeking forgiveness.

“Looks like you’ve found her weak spot Tabi.” Bom mama said with a smirk.

“Babe should we forgive her just like that?”

“Well I have a better idea to make her learn her lesson. The hard way that is.”

“And how can I help you?” Seunghyun mama asks.

“Keep her hands behind her.” She said before Seunghyun mama lifted me up and made me kneel in front of the coffee table as he held my hands at the back. I kept begging for them to let me go but in return all I get was slaps across my face.

“Babe what are you planning? You have to feel me in before I can help you.”

“Well I was thinking she doesn’t knows how hot the tea is that she is serving. We should let her know so that she knows she have to be careful in the future don’t she?” Bom mama said and she poured a piping hot tea that was still letting out steam in a cup until it reaches the brim. “Besides, don’t you think this little slave of yours is talking too much?” She said grabbing my chin and started slapping my lips.

“I like the way you think. I think I know what you want to do.” Seunghyun mama said as he got my hands tighter at the back.

“Now slave this is going to hurt…a lot!” Bom mama said and before I knew it, she held my hair and with a push, she dunks my head so that my lips was pushed into the cup of tea which overflowed from the side. I struggled at the scalding pain but my strength was no match to the both of them. I tried talking but that just cause me more pain as I exposed more areas of my lips to the tea. The tea continues to burn my lips and all I could hear were their laughter.

“Babe let’s take a look at the results.” Seunghyun mama said and Bom mama pulled my head up, revealing my swollen red lips.

“Aww Tabi don’t you think we made her lips more kissable? Look at how thick they are.” She said turning my head a little to the back so that Seunghyun mama could see.

“Baby you’re making her cry.” He said upon noticing the tears in my eyes.

“But Tabi I don’t think she learnt her lesson yet.” Bom mama said with a pout.

“Well do what you have to do my darling.” Seunghyun mama said as he cross my arms tighter, making me wince in pain.

“Well well I see you can still talk. But do you want me to tell you something? I hate it when you talk!” Bom mama said.

Bom mama grabbed a piece of cloth at the side and covering her hands, she squeeze both sides of my cheeks again until my lips open up and without a second though, she poured the hot liquid down my throat, burning my throat as I struggle to break free from their abuse and just so happen Seunghyun mama loose his grip and I immediately push the cup of tea away, making it smash against the wall and broke into pieces. Their eyes followed the cup then back to me before Bom mama gave me one last slap.

“. Let this be our last warning to you.” She said and when Seunghyun mama fully let me go, I curled myself up, bringing my knees to my chest and my arms around it.

“Like I said earlier my girl if you don’t want anything to happen to your Haraboji, you better keep your mouth zipped. Anyway I doubt you can talk anymore after the tea we treat you.” He said as his finger traced against my throat. “Clean this place up even if you want to leave this place desperately. If I come back to find that this place is not clean, let’s just say your throat wouldn’t be the only injured part.” He said giving me a slap across so that I was lying on the floor again before the both of them left the room.

Someone out there had his fist punching against his thighs. He witnessed every single thing that the mamas just did to the poor girl in the room. He felt useless. There was no way he could help her cause Seunghyun mama was of a higher status than him. He saw how she scream for help, how she begged for forgiveness and how she was tortured. He saw how the girl, despite shaking in fear after all that torture was trying to stop crying and continue cleaning the room. He didn’t enter even when the mamas have left. He knew this girl would want some alone time but that doesn’t mean he is going to do nothing. He told himself, that as soon as the girl step out of the quarters, he would bring her to somewhere safe. Somewhere where she could let out her fear and somewhere he could try to talk her out of all this abuse. He is someone that Chaerin needed all this while. Her guardian angel.