words to parents~

In love there are no impossibilities~

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!

I promise to update more now that school's out :D

Okay I don't know what to say anymore and I know you guys are dying to read this...

Rush it out so that you guys can read it so I should really head to dinner now ^^

Hope to see your comments soon :D


“Your Highness, Kwon Ji Yong, second son of Kwon YG seeks your presence. I’m standing here today also to introduce you to me as your future son-in-law~” Jiyong oppa greeted as he bow to the tomb with respect, yet still holding me by the shoulder to support me.

Wait…did oppa just introduced himself as…my parents’ son-in-law? You mean…he is serious about the marriage? After all if you aren’t serious you shouldn’t say things like this, especially in front of the grave. However as much as I want to ask if he really meant it, I couldn’t bring myself back to normal as I continue to grieve over my parents’ death after so many years. Jiyong oppa just gave me light squeeze against the ball of my shoulder while Minzy was patting my back as she too join me by the side, helping Jiyong oppa support me to stand as well as comforting me.

“Your Highness, Kwon Minzy, youngest daughter of Kwon YG seeks your presence.” Minzy said as she too gave a bow.

“Your Highness, I have heard about the patch that was made between both parties. Since hyung has Bom noona, Princess and oldest daughter of the Parks, naturally this patch would be my responsibility. However I assure you that my love for your princess daughter is true. My love for her bloom as soon as I laid my eyes on her. Never did I know that she entered the palace to prepare for her princess status and just like Chaerin, it was only yesterday on her birthday were we told that she is indeed princess of the Lee Kingdom. Having her as my personal gungnyeo for a few months allowed me to know more about her as well as for me to confirm my love for her is not momentary. This was further proved when she left me. I realised I couldn’t survive a day without her beside me.”

“Chaerin unnie left the palace a year ago when she realised that she fell in love with oppa. She knew as a gungnyeo this wasn’t what she should do and it was forbidden. Hoping that the year away would be enough for her to forget her feelings, it was proved to be useless and I know she misses oppa every single day. I guess this is true love~” Mingkki said.

“Your Highness, I love your daughter and am willing to die for her if anything was to happen, therefore believing that my love for her would not be lesser than what you two have for her. Chaerin is the best thing that has happened in these 23 years of my life and right here, standing in front of you, I hope to seek for your blessing and I promise that never would Chaerin suffer for even a slightest second.” Jiyong mama said as he held my hand tight.

Just then, a pair of butterflies, one blue and the other was in pink as they rested on Jiyong oppa and my hands that was held tight together. At first we thought it was just a random butterfly flying past but these two resting butterflies on our hands don’t seem to want to leave as they settled on our hands, the blue one on Jiyong oppa’s hand while the pink one was on my hand. Jiyong oppa looked at me who was still tearing as he gave me a smile. Haraboji, Mingkki and even Seungri oppa came forward to the two of us as they crowd and look at the butterflies on our hands.

  

  

“It must be your parents Chaerin ah. They approve your marriage!” Haraboji exclaimed as Mingkki and Seungri oppa shared a high five while I just look up at Jiyong oppa who is smiling so widely but that didn’t last long when my tears started to fall even more.

“Chaerin ah~” Jiyong oppa called out as the butterflies flew to the top of the tomb together while Jiyong oppa, with his free hand wipe the falling tears that was staining my face before pulling me into a hug.

“Is…is that…is…that…” I stuttered as my words were muffled against his chest. I could sense Jiyong oppa smile as he rest his chin lightly on the crown of my head as he my head lightly.

“Yes it is. It seems like your parents are here to see you~” Jiyong oppa said softly but that made me cry even more. “Hush now baby~ they wouldn’t want to see you cry huh?” He comforted me as he hugs me tighter in his embrace.

It took me some time to finally calm down, bringing myself together as I left his embrace and slowly made my way towards the tomb where the butterflies have landed. Kneeling in front of the tomb as I look at the butterflies in front of me, I believe that they are really my parents as they turn into butterflies to come to this world and look at their daughter. Calling the butterflies omma and appa with all these thoughts made me tear again.

“Jiyong let her be~” Haraboji said, holding his arm out to block the younger men’s chest, refraining him from moving forward so as to give me some privacy.

When my tears have run dry, all I did was to sit in a squatting position as I lean my head against the tomb. I was worn out yet still had a lot of things I wanted to say. Ever since I’ve grown up and know what it meant by life and death, ever since I knew my parents were not going to be with me together, I’ve always talked to them in my heart. Now that they are in front of me, I wanted to talk to them in person yet I can’t. I wanted to voice out my thoughts and things that I’ve always wanted to tell them when I get to be at their tomb but I couldn’t. I was afraid that if I open my mouth again, I would start tearing up.

Appa, omma, I don’t know if you guys can hear me right now but this is the best I could do. I know I’ve disappointed you two. Being a mama, being a princess and soon to be ruler of the kingdom that you guys have left me, I shouldn’t be so emotional but at the same time I seek for your forgiveness for my overwhelming behaviour. It’s just that, I never knew all this would happen to me. I never knew I would be able to, one day, stand in front of your tomb and be able to even see you. Appa, omma, have anyone said you two look really pretty even as butterflies? Haraboji, Royal Highness Kwon and even King YG always mentioned that I look just like you two. Is that true? Omma appa I really hope, I will get to see you two. Be it pictures or even in my dreams. All I want is to see and know how you two look like so in the future if someone talks about their parents, at least I can visualise you two in my head and create memories of us if you two were still alive with my imagination. This is the only favour I have for you and I really hope it would happen.

“Omma…appa…promise me…” I said and before I knew it, my world was spinning but before my head could hit the grass below, Jiyong oppa ran up immediately to me while the others followed closely behind to check if I was alright.

“Chaerin ah are you alright? Don’t scare oppa!!!” Jiyong oppa said as he shook me a little.

“Unnie!!!” Mingkki asked as she too shakes my arms.

“Omma…appa…promise…me…” I said as I close my eyes to prevent my tears from falling, instead it was flowing even more.

“Unnie~” Mingkki said as she tried to hid her tear filled eyes cause by me by turning her face away from my view.

“Omma…appa…” I kept repeating while Jiyong oppa just hug me tight to rest against his chest as he my back. I knew everyone was either crying or on the verge of crying seeing me like that.

“Jiyong I think we should let her rest in the carriage. The sun here isn’t helping.” Haraboji said as the afternoon sun shine down on our bodies.

“Chaerin lets go rest alright?” He said and he pulled me up to my feet when I shake my head and got out of his grip, telling him that I want to stay as I place my hands against the levelled ground.

“Chaerin ah~” Haraboji said but I refuse to answer him as I continued to talk to my parents through my heart. As for the others, they knew that nothing was going to change my mind so they decided to let me be, yet staying by my side to ensure that I was going to be alright.

It was until when the pair of butterflies flew away did I finally gave in. Haraboji kept telling me that we could come back anytime if I want and my parents would definitely be by my side as they look after me. After much persuasion, Jiyong oppa manage to get me up on my feet as we all head back to the carriage, this time Jiyong oppa and I sitting on one side while Haraboji was opposite to us as Mingkki settles beside him.

“Baby girl how are you feeling now? Do you want to go anywhere before we head back to the palace? How about lunch?” Jiyong oppa asked but I just stared out of the window to the carriage looking at the tomb that we were preparing to leave and have no idea as to when we were going to come back again.

“Unnie please don’t do this.” Mingkki said as she held to my hand. I guess she would rather me wail or at least express my feelings rather than keep it in although I’ve already express my feelings with all that tears earlier in the day.

“Seungri, get us back to the palace~” Haraboji said and with a nod, Seungri oppa look at me, shook his head looking at how much I’m suffering before he turn to the front and signals for the carriage to move on.

Slowly moving away from the tomb, I just couldn’t tear my eyes away from the place until it was totally out of my sight. And when it does, I closed my eyes as tears stream down from the corner of my eyes for the nth time of the day. The rest didn’t say anything while Jiyong oppa just made me rest my head on his shoulders, his right arm around my back as he pulls me closer to him to rest on his shoulders.

-Back at the palace-

“Your Royal Highness~” Secretary Yang greeted the former Kwon King as well as King YG as he enters the room where the two were chatting over a tea session.

“Yang~ Are the kids back yet?” King YG asked.

“They are on their way back Your Highness.” He replied.

“How is Chaerin?” Kwon King asked.

“Your Royal Highness, it is said that she was really affected by this trip and was grieving even upon departure.”

“That poor child~ I guess her parents’ death is too much for her at this age when she is aware of everything around.” Kwon King commented.

“Your Royal Highness, I’m here to report something to you.”

“What is it Yang?” King YG asked.

“I’ve gotten feedback from Seungri and it seems like the enemies have tracked Chaerin down.”

“I saw that coming but not so early.” King YG replied.

“So did anything happen to the kids?” King Kwon asked.

“The mamas and Royal Highness Lee are safe currently. It seems like they were there to check out Chaerin and plan their strategy so there were no actions made.” Secretary Yang said.

“Good. Make sure they come back safely.” King Kwon said.

“Yang, immediately assign more guards around Chaerin as well as Royal Highness Lee. Also increase the guards around Jiyong and Mingkki since they normally hang out with Chaerin.” King YG said.

“Yes sir~”

“Inform me immediately when they are back.” King YG added.

“Yes sir. I will be taking my leave now~”