Princess Lee

In love there are no impossibilities~

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

kekeke there is still about 20 more minutes to go till it's CNY :D

and here I am to bring you guys with an update!!!

Thankfully there is internet here :D

I know this is kinda predictable...

As in Chaerin is a Princess but I hope I do have something different from the norm...

Anyway for those who are wondering about Seungri, all questions is answered here :D

Also regardig Chaerin's condition...

As for Minzy, it would be elaborated in the next chapter ^^

So yeah hope you like this chapter ^^


“Actually Chaerin…you are in fact a descendent of the royal family. You are a princess.” Haraboji said.

At that very moment, I felt like a large rock just fell against my body. What just happened? First I came into the palace on my 21st birthday with two of my best friends that I have been with for the past year leaving the palace, one claiming that she is the daughter of the Kwon King and sister of the two princes while the other seems to be by my side as instructed by the King himself. To top it off, my only family member just told me that I am a princess. This is getting confusing and I could feel my head spinning.

“Haraboji please don’t play such a joke on me…” I mumbled but knew that everyone in the room could hear what I said.

“Chaerin I’m really sorry. Just like King YG, your parents are King and Queen to the Lee Kingdom. And I used to be the King with your halmoni before your parents tied the knot. You are in fact Princess Lee, the only descendent of the Royal family Lee.” He said.

I don’t know why but I despite all this I was still looking around. Shock face was everywhere except for the King, Haraboji, Secretary Yang, Seungri as well as Minzy. Especially Jiyong mama, Seunghyun mama and Bom mama, the moment Haraboji mentioned that I was a princess; they were so shocked that they barely move and just let their mouth hang wide.

“But how? I mean you can’t expect me to believe in all that when we’ve been living in the village even before I could know what was going on in the world around me. If we are the royal family, why aren’t we living in a palace instead?” I asked.

“Chaerin I know this is really sudden but please understand your Haraboji as well as your late halmoni’s actions. Your Haraboji here is actually like a father to me. Since young, I was good friends with your appa. We practically grew up together; we studied together with one imperial teacher and even went on double dates. One thing that we weren’t together is our marriage. Your appa love your omma a lot but during that time, he had a lot in hand as the next in line to take care of and on top of that your omma is still really young than. Because of this, they married slightly later than we did, that explains why you are a little younger than Seunghyun and Jiyong.” King YG explained.

“When you were born my dear, we were really happy despite the fact that you are a female. You know in the olden days, we are kind of ist especially when it comes to us royal family who have pressure on passing down the royal blood. Since the day you were born, you were loved by many and your first birthday was expected to be a grand one. We were very busy ourselves with all the party preparations and that day your parents brought you out of the palace since they wanted to get you something special. Something that they get as a parent of Lee Chaerin and not the King and Queen of Kingdom Lee.” He said.

“Unfortunately, enemies tracked down you 3 and they shot my son, which is your appa. As for you omma, she sacrifice her own life to protect you little one and was shot too. When I heard about this, your parents were already dead and you were handed over to me by a lady who told me that their last wish is that you are raised properly, making sure that you never get into such danger that they face in the future and that you would do them proud one day. Your dad was down and your mom had no will in being alive. Other than that, she considered that your life has barely began and you still had a long way to go while for her she had half her foot in the grave so when she had to make a choice on who should be alive, she decided that it was going to be you my dear.”

“Since that day, halmoni and I have been taking care of you in place of our deceased child and because of your parent’s words and still news that people are trying to get rid of you, we had no choice but to leave the palace and live a life of peace. However we knew we couldn’t keep things like this from you for a long time so when your halmoni left us, I thought that it was time to get you used to and know how a palace runs from the inside to the outside by getting King YG to let you be a gungnyeo. Yes I could let you regain your mama status anytime but I wanted you to know about the palace since you’ve not been exposed. After all, one day you would be the one who would be leading all the people to a better tomorrow.”

This can’t be true. Although it is a fact that Haraboji is standing in front of me with all the other mamas and the ruler of the Kwon Kingdom, I still can’t let myself accept the fact. So Haraboji is telling me that my parent’s death isn’t a simple accident but due to assassination? And to think that I actually cause my omma to be dead? I know right now tears are running down my cheeks and my hands were shaking. I felt my head spin and immediately I supported my body by grabbing the sofa in time.

“Chaerin unnie~” Minzy exclaimed as Seungri oppa and her came over to support me.

“Then who are you two? You both are assigned to stay by me?”

“Chaerin mama please…” Seungri said as I turn around and look at him.

“Panda don’t call me that!!!” I said as I started to loss my mind.

“Chaerin unnie you need to rest. Don’t push yourself too much. I promise you we would not hide things from you anymore and if you have any questions we will answer them honestly but now please at least take a seat neh?” Minzy said.

“Your Highness, please excuse me.” I said softly and with a bow, I made my way out of the room.

“Rinnie~” I heard Jiyong mama called out for me but I ignored and head out.

“Jiyong mama please let the girl be. She will be fine.” Haraboji said.

“Oppa Haraboji is right. Chaerin unnie would be fine after a nap.” Minzy exclaimed.

“Nap?” Youngbae mama asked.

“Chaerin mama has a sleeping disorder whereby whenever she receives too much stress that she can handle, she would have to release it by sleeping.” Seungri oppa said.

“Seunghyun here is right. Although Chaerin never tell us about it but we are aware that it existed. She kind of inherited that from her mom cause being their first child, we were really careful about the pregnancy and we never let her omma to do anything but rest all the time so her stress tolerance was somehow affected and whenever it was something tiring, her omma just like Chaerin would want to rest and take a break by sleeping.” Haraboji answered.

“Secretary Yang, could you get Jejo sanggung to get Chaerin to one of the guest rooms so that she can take a good rest before dinner tonight?”

“Neh your Highness~” Secretary Yang announced.

“So that is the reason why she couldn’t be found sometimes and even catching her trying to catch a nap.” Seunghyun mama said.

And just like that, hours pass by and I was sleeping really soundly after all that has happened while the other mamas were still in the King’s room as they questioned Minzy and Seungri oppa about what happened over the past year that I was gone. It was only when dinner time was ready when the King decided that it was time for me to get back to reality.

“Secretary Yang can you get Chaerin here?” The King asked.

“Appa don’t bother Secretary Yang about it. Besides I still own unnie tons of explanation and I promise you that I would bring her here before dinner.” Minzy said.

“In that case Secretary Yang please pass Minzy the hanbok. Minzy bring the hanbok to Chaerin and make sure she wears it for dinner.” The King ordered.

“Neh appa~” Minzy said and before she could leave the room she was stopped once again when the King got her attention.

“And also Minzy, make sure you doll her up a little~” the King said with a smile.

On the other side like I’ve mentioned earlier on, I was sleeping really soundly due to the amount of stress. My sleep disorder actually can be separated into stages. If it was something small, all I need was a 10 to 15 minutes nap but when things get serious just like today’s as well as the time when Jiyong mama almost catch up with me back at the hometown, I would be sleeping like a log for hours and according to Seungri oppa and Minzy, they actually spend almost an hour non-stop in attempt to wake me up. Knocking on the door lightly, Minzy made her way in, placing the hanbok box by the side and sat on the edge of the bed looking at me who was still deep in sleep.

“Unnie~” She called out and I rolled to the other side but having to deal with me like this most of the time, she had already master the skill of waking me and in no time I was awake.

“Mingkki?” I mumbled as I sat up in bed with her help.

“Are you feeling better now unnie?” She asked me and looking around in the room, I could recognise that this was indeed one of the palace rooms. Besides, Minzy was in the same white dress so it couldn’t have been a dream.

“Tell me it was all a dream~”

“I’m sorry unnie.”

“Mingkki you know I need explanation and not apologies.”

“Unnie yes indeed Seungri oppa was assigned by appa to be by your side to protect you ever since you entered the palace.”

“Seungri oppa…who is he exactly? Every time I ask him, he would tell me that he is no one in particular but being able to go in and out of the palace stalking us, I could never come to believe that he was a nobody.” I asked. 

“You do know Secretary Yang right? Earlier on when we came in, did you notice what Seungri oppa said?” Minzy asked.

“Yang Seunghyun…HE IS A YANG TOO?!!” I exclaimed.

“He is in fact Yang Secretary’s son. The reason as to why he could enter and exit the palace freely is because of this reason as well as appa’s mission for him.”

“If that is the case why can’t he be seen by others in the palace?”

“Well since he practically live in the palace since young, there is no one who doesn’t know him. Unnie if someone else recognises Seungri oppa and if you come to know that he is the King secretary’s son, would you still let him stay by you?”

“But why? Why did Haraboji want to tell me this if he had already kept it a secret for over 20 years? Even if it was going to put my life in danger? Why did he let me come into the palace and get exposed to all this?”

“Unnie Haraboji is doing this because you are still young before. But now that you are 21, he thought that it would be good if you know it. After all, you are a Princess and that can’t be changed.”

“Mingkki, wait Mingkki mama…”

“Unnie please don’t call me that. You are a mama too.”

“What should I do now mingkki?”

“Ah right!” Minzy said as she reaches for the hanbok by the side of the bed. “Change into this now. We’re late for dinner!!!”