Chapter 5

Come Closer

 

[Aaron’s house]
*Ding Dong*

??? : Oh, it’s you Wangzi. Come in.

Wangzi : Thank you auntie. Is Aaron here?

Aaron’s mom : Yes. He’s in his room. You can go to his room.

Wangzi walked to Aaron’s room and knocked

Knock Knock
Aaron : Come in

Wangzi : (Opened the door) Hey bro! What’s up?

Aaron : Oh it’s you. What are you doing here?

Wangzi : I got nothing to do. I feel so bored at home. So, I think it’s better to disturb you a little bit.

Aaron smiled
Aaron : Let’s play video game

Aaron took out his playstation 2 and started to play Winning Eleven (It’s a soccer game). Aaron, Wangzi, Calvin, and Ahben love to play this game whenever they’re together.

Wangzi : Hey Aaron, what do you think of Guigui?

Aaron was focusing on the game : I think she’s fat

Wangzi : I think I like her

Aaron was shocked and stopped playing.
Aaron : Guigui? That’s good.

Wangzi : Do you like her?

Aaron : Pai Tuo laah! I have QIaoqiao by my side. Also Guigui is so childish. There’s no way I would like her

Wangzi : Then are you gonna support me?

Aaron coughed : Uh. Ofcourse brother.

Aaron’s thought : Should I really help? It’s not my problem. But Wangzi is like my brother. I can’t let him down.

[Roxy High ; Canteen ; Break Time]
Aaron, Wangzi, Ahben, and Calvin were sitting in the school’s canteen. Guigui, Yatou, and Tongtong were passing the boys’ seat. Aaron saw Guigui. He threw his chocolate box to Guigui.

Guigui : AAH! Which idiot threw this thing to me?

Guigui looked at the boys. Calvin, AHben, and Wangzi pointed at Aaron. Guigui gave Aaron the “Did you do it?” look. Aaron shook his head. Guigui grabbed Tongtong’s hand and left the canteen.

Ahben : Aaron. Why do like teasing her so much? Do you like her?

Aaron : Aiyoo. The one who likes Guigui is Wangzi, not me.

Ahben and Calvin stared at Wangzi

Wangzi : Ey. What’s with the look? It’s true I think I like her. Anything wrong?

Calvin burst into laughter
Calvin : HA hA HA! Bro, come on. What do you see from Guigui? She’s short, does not know how to dress, and not y at all. I can find a tall and y girl for you. Though I admit Guigui is cute.

Wangzi : I’m not sure why I like her either. It’s just everytime I see her, there’s something different. I don’t know.

Aaron’s thought : Guigui is different. I never thought Wangzi would think the same way.

Meanwhile…
Guigui and Tongtong were walking back to class. Guigui was walking while texting to Meimei. She kept looking at her phone. And…
BAAAM! She bumped into someone
Guigui : OUchh. I’m so sorry. Are you okay? (Lifted up her head because the person was tall)

Guigui blinked her eyes
Guigui’s thought : OH MY GOD.

??? : (smiles) It’s okay. Are you alright?

Guigui nodded. Her eyes were focusing on the person she bumped into. Tongtong realized Guigui was not walking beside her anymore. Tongtong turned back and found Guigui was staring at someone. Tongtong ran to Guigui.

Tongtong : Gui! What are you doing? (looked at the other person) OOhh! Mike. Hi.

Mike : Hi. I guess I’ll see you around ladies (smiled and walked away)

Guigui kept looking at Mike who was already walked away from them.
Guigui : Tongtong. Did you see that? He was smiling at me. (jumped happily)

Tongtong giggled. They continued walking when suddenly Qiaoqiao came.

Qiaoqiao : hey Guigui and Tongtong

Guigui and Tongtong : Hi Qiao!

Qiaoqiao : Can I talk to you Gui? I have something for you.

Guigui : Ok. Tongtong, I’ll be in class in a while

Tongtong walked to the class while Qiaoqiao and Guigui took a seat on the bench.

Qiaoqiao : SO, Aaron told me you like Mike?

Guigui blushed
Guigui : Whattttttt?
Guigui’s thought : Why did he tell Qiaoqiao? Qiaoqiao is so close to Mike. I’m so shyyyyy

Qiaoqiao : It’s ok (giggled) Anyway I wanted to give you this (hand Guigui a box)

Guigui : This is… (get the box)

Qiaoqiao : I’ll just tell you. Mike used to court me. He gave me his photos though I did not ask. But I didn’t like him. I chose Aaron. Anyway, Aaron then told me that you like Mike. So I asked Aaron if it’s okay to give Mike’s photos to you.

Guigui was confused : Huh?

Qiaoqiao : I asked his permission to give Mike’s photos to you because he once said that you’re like his sister. He loves you like a sister.

Guigui’s thought : a sister..
Guigui : Oh. Then I can have the pictures? (Smiles)

Qiaoqiao : Yeah. But one thing. Don’t tell Aaron that I gave you Mike’s photos. I promised Aaron to burn the photos. He does not like Mike for you I guess.

Guigui : Don’t worry. I won’t tell him. Thank you Qiaoqiao (gives Qiaoqiao a hug)

QIaoqiao hugged Guigui back. They both went back to their classes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Class has ended…

Wangzi ran towards Guigui.
Wangzi : Guigui!

Guigui : Hey Wangzi

Wangzi : are you going home now?

Guigui nodded

Wangzi : Where are your girls?

Guigui : Yatou has dance practice. Tongtong is going on a date. Mini and Xiao Xun are going to Apple’s house. And Meimei is sick at home.

Wangzi : oh then I’ll walk you home

Aaron saw Wangzi and Guigui were walking together. He was a bit sad, but he was also happy for his best friend.
Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped Aaron’s body.
Qiaoqiao : Dear, do you want to go somewhere today? We haven’t been on a date for 2 months.

Aaron : (released Qiaoqiao’s hug) I’m sorry dear. I’m very tired today. I’m gonna go home. Bye!

Qiaoqiao’s thought : Aaron has been acting very weird lately.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wangzi’s house…

Mini : Finally, we’re done with our project!

Guigui dances around
Guigui : Yeah FINALLY! Lalalala~

Ahben started dancing around with Guigui
Ahben : LALALA~

Aaron : Alright. Gui, time to go home. It’s almost your curfew.

Guigui : Hao.

Aaron and Guigui left Wangzi’s house.
Aaron and Guigui were about to cross the street. The light turned green. Aaron held Guigui’s hand and walked across the street.

Guigui’s thought : I feel so warm when he holds my hand. Of course lah Gui. He’s like a brother who protects his sister.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________-

[Roxy High ; Class 201]
Miss Cherry : The principal has announced the winner for the competition. The winner is class 202. It’s alright. I believe you guys (pointing to the eight students who did the project) put so many efforts on it and had done your best. Let’s all give applause for the team.

Students clapped hands

Break time…
Qiaoqiao came towards Aaron. Aaron was not in the mood to talk to Qiaoqiao. He left her. Aaron has been acting very cold towards Qiaoqiao lately. Calvin who notice Aaron’s behavior decided to confront him.

Calvin pats Aaron’s shoulder
Calvin : Aaron, what’s been bothering you?

Aaron : What are you talking about?

Calvin : We’ve been friends for a long time. I would know when something is bothering you. You were acting so cold towards Qiaoqiao. You can always tell me bro.

Aaron : I don’t know. I don’t have any feelings for her anymore

Calvin : Is it Guigui?

Aaron was schoked hearing what Calvin had just said

Aaron chuckled
Aaron : Guigui? I..

Before Aaron even finished, Calvin added…

Calvin : I can see it from the way how you look at and treat Guigui. Though I know you always tease girls, the way you treat Guigui is different

Aaron : She’s just like my little sister

Calvin : You know, it’s okay to compete with Wangzi. After all, It will be Guigui who decides.

Aaron’s thought : Do I really like Guigui? I’m not sure about my heart.

=====================================================================

Really sorry if my story is lame and boring. I swear this is my first story, I really :(
I just listened to Farenheit-Bu Hui Ai while I was writing this chapter :)
Tell me if my story , I'll probably delete it and make a new one. I'll try my best <3