Chapter 23

Come Closer

 

Wangzi helped Guigui lying on her bed. Her eyes were swollen.
Wangzi, Calvin, and Ahben were in Guigui’s room accompanying her while the girls were making something for Guigui to eat.
Calvin and Ahben sat on the couch inside Guigui’s room while Wangzi sat on the side of Guigui’s bed.

Calvin : Gui, how long had you been crying?

Guigui covered her eyes using her hands.

Guigui : Who said I’d been crying?

Ahben : Your eyes are swollen. Even a four years old kid could tell that you’d been crying.

Guigui pulled her hands from her eyes.

Guigui : Is it that obvious?

Wangzi, Calvin, and Ahben nodded.

Calvin : We already know about you and Aaron. You don’t need to keep it a secret.

Guigui : I….

Calvin : Don’t worry. I already gave him a lesson.

Guigui : What did you do?

Calvin : It’s a secret (Grinned)

Guigui pouted.

Wangzi : Don’t you guys think something must have happened? I mean, Aaron obviously does not love Hebe. Why would he do that?

Ahben : More over the reason he got engaged was…

Ahben did not get to finish because Calvin cut him off.

Calvin : AHBEN!!

Ahben : Woops.

Guigui : Huh? What’s the reason he got engaged? Do you guys know?

Calvin : W-we don’t k-know. (Stammered)

Guigui : Come on, tell me. I won’t tell anyone. Calvin ge!! (Put on puppy eyes)

Calvin threw a pillow at Ahben.

Calvin : It’s your fault.

Ahben : EH!! I…

Wangzi : I guess we should tell Guigui.

Guigui : Yea yea yea yea!

Calvin : Wangzi, you tell her!

Wangzi : Aaron told us everything. So this is what happened. When you were in the States, Aaron, Calvin, and Ahben went to a club where they met Hebe.

~Flashback~
Aaron, Calvin, and Ahben went to the club again. Wangzi was not with them again. Once again, they met Han, Hebe, Selina, and Ella. They were sitting on a couch in the club.

Hebe : Excuse me, I’m going to the restroom.

Calvin : Han, let’s go dance. (Grabbed Han and hit the dance floor)

Aaron : I’m going to get some drinks.

Hebe was going back from the restroom. She was looking so y. A drunken old guy approached her and started to harass her.

Guy : Young lady, have a drink with me. I feel so lonely here.

Hebe : Sorry. I’m here with friends. (Walk away)

The guy grabbed Hebe’s arm and dragged her to drink with him. Aaron saw what happened. He punched the guy in the face. Aaron grabbed Hebe and dragged her away from the guy.

Aaron : You okay?

Hebe : Yea. Thank you.

Aaron and Hebe went back to their seats. Hebe did not look very well.

Selina : Hebe, are you alright?

Hebe : I’m alright. I just feel a bit dizzy.

Selina : You don’t look well. I’ll take you home.

Hebe : No, it’s okay. Your boyfriend is here. You have fun. I can go home by myself.

Aaron : I’ll take Hebe home. I don’t like being here anyway.

Ahben : Kay bro.

Aaron and Hebe left the club. Good thing Aaron brought a car, so he drove Hebe to her house. He was surprised to see where Hebe lived. It was a big mansion.

Aaron : So big!

Hebe chuckled.

Aaron : Okay, we’re here. I’ll leave once you’re inside.

Hebe : Why don’t you come in for a while? I need a friend to talk to before going to bed. It’s so boring being alone in this big house. There are only maids inside.

Aaron : Don’t you have siblings?

Hebe shook her head.

Hebe : I’m the only child. So, what do you think? Stay for a while?

Aaron : But I…

Hebe : Please. Please. Please.

Aaron : Hao la. Being alone must be boring.
~End of Flashback~

Guigui : Wait. So, they got engaged just because of that?

Wangzi chuckled.

Calvin : Aiyo, let him finish the story first, okay?

Guigui : Hao. Hao.

Wangzi : (Smiled) Okay, after that…

~Flashback~
Aaron and Hebe entered Hebe’s mansion. The maids greeted them.

Aaron : Your life must be a princess-like.

Hebe chuckled.

Aaron and Hebe were now entering Hebe’s room. It was a very big room. It was big enough to have twenty elephants in the room.

Hebe : You can sit there (Pointed at the couch)

Aaron : Kay.

Hebe went to the wine racks inside her room. She poured the wine on two wine glasses. She went back to the couch and gave Aaron a glass of wine.

Hebe : Try this. My dad brought this from ia, United States. It’s a very strong wine.

Aaron : Oh. Thanks (Grabbed the glass and drank) So, you live in this big mansion without siblings? Wow, that .

Hebe : I know. Luckily, Selina, Han, and Ella always come over. So I have friends to talk to.

Aaron : Where are your parents?

Hebe : My mom passed away when I was five and my dad is always busy with his work. He rarely comes home.

Aaron : Oh, sorry. I didn’t know that.

Hebe : It’s okay.

Hebe went to the wine racks again. She took one bottle of wine. She went back to her seat and poured another shot to her and Aaron’s glass.

Aaron : Good wine.

Hebe : I know. So, tell me about you. You have girlfriend?

They’d been talking for two hours.
~End of Flashback~

Guigui : Aiyo, so what exactly is the reason?

Ahben : Guigui, stop cutting the story! The readers want to know the story.

Calvin and Wangzi giggled.

Guigui : Hao la! Hao la! Continue!

Wangzi : And then…

~Flashback~
The next morning,

Knock! Knock!

??? : Hebe Honey.

Hebe did not answer. ??? entered Hebe’s room. He found Hebe was sleeping with a guy on the bed.

??? : What the HELL? HEBE!!

Hebe woke up from her sleep.

Hebe : DADDY?!!

Hebe’s dad : Who is he? What did he do to you? Why are you…

Aaron woke up and found he was not wearing any clothes, nor was Hebe. Aaron covered his body with blanket.

Aaron : I… I…

Hebe started crying.

Hebe’s dad : Hebe honey, it’s okay. I believe it’s not your fault. (Pointed at Aaron) You’d better explain everything! (Left Hebe’s room)

Aaron : Hebe, d-did w-we…

Hebe cried harder.

Aaron : I-I… Sorry.
~End of Flashback~

Wangzi : Hebe’s dad wanted Aaron to take all the responsibility for what he did to Hebe. Aaron got a hard time telling his parents at first. Aaron’s dad beat Aaron using bamboo stick when he heard about it. Later on, they found out that Hebe was pregnant. Aaron’s mom was so sad knowing that Hebe was pregnant.

Ahben : I mean who wouldn’t? Aaron and Hebe are still 17.

Guigui did not say anything. She was shocked upon hearing the whole story.

Calvin : Aaron does not love Hebe. I know he does not love her.

Guigui : Th-that explains why Aaron did not want to tell me the reason of his engagement. (Put her head down)

Guigui’s thought : Hebe? Aaron’s child? This is driving me crazy.

Calvin : Gui, are you okay?

Guigui nodded. She knew Aaron loves her.

Wangzi came closer to Guigui and pulled her into a hug.

Wangzi : You know we’ll always be here for you.

Calvin and Ahben got up from the couch, came closer to Guigui and Wangzi. Then they joined the hug.

Ahben : You’re like a sister to us.

Calvin : Though Aaron is my best friend, he is not allowed to make my sister sad.

Just then, the girls entered Guigui’s room, bringing food. They saw the boys were hugging Guigui, making her in the middle of the hug.

Xiao Xun : Cute.

Tongtong : What’s happening here?

The boys pulled from the hug.

Ahben : We were just comforting Guigui.

Xiao Xun : That was a cute moment.

Mini : Never thought that you guys would care about girls.

Calvin : Of course we do.

Ahben : More over Guigui is like a sister to us.

Qiaoqiao : Hao le Hao le. Enough talking, let Guigui eat something.

====================================================================================

Ok, I'm officially on SPRING BREAK!<3 I'll try to update every day.