Chapter 10

Come Closer

 

Guigui was so into the movie. She did not realize Aaron was busy himself. And suddenly…
Aaron kissed Guigui on the lips. It was like a peck, only lasted for 2 seconds. Aaron got back to watch the movie after he kissed Guigui. His heart was beating very fast. He did not dare to look at Guigui.
Guigui was very shocked by what Aaron had just done. She couldn’t say anything. She blushed. Then she blocked her face with her hands, feeling so shy. Aaron felt bad about what he did to Guigui.

Aaron : Gui.. I..

Guigui cried

Guigui : aaaahhhh (sobs) That was my first kiss. How dare you steal it?

Aaron : That was my birthday gift for you, surprise!

[Guigui’s house]
Guigui was lying on her bed, thinking.

Guigui’s thought : Stupid boy. How could he kiss me? But, my heart jumped and was beating so fast. What’s wrong with me? I couldn’t be thinking about him, could I? Could it be that I like him? (guigui blushed and smiled)

Guigui did not realize her grandma came into the room

Grandma Wu : Guigui, why are you smiling all alone?

Guigui got up from her bed.

Guigui : Grandmaaaaa (Hugged grandma)

Grandma Wu : Grandma sorry for forgetting your birthday. Grandma had something to be taken care of in the company. (Kissed Guigui in the forehead)

Guigui : Aiyoo it’s okay grandma.

Grandma Wu : Aiyo, my granddaughter is old now old enough to get married.

Guigui : Grandmaaaaaaaaaa.. I'm still your precious granddaughter.

Grandma giggled.

Grandma Wu : Hao hao.. Guigui, we’re going to visit your mom and brother in the States.

Guigui jumped happily : Whaaaaaat? Really? When are we going Grandma?

Grandma Wu : In 2 weeks.

[Roxy High]
School hasn’t started yet. Guigui was walking towards her class without looking on her way. She bumped into Aaron.

Guigui : Ah. Sorry. (Guigui looked up) Aaron.. (Blushed)

Aaron smiled

Aaron : Good morning, Guigui.

Guigui ran to class and left Aaron. She was still so shy about the kiss. She did not know how to face Aaron. Aaron in the other hand, felt very happy.

Aaron’s thought : What a silly girl? You’re getting cuter and cuter every day. I had started to like you more than a friend or a sister.

Aaron walked to the school’s garden where he met Wangzi.

Wangzi : Ey bro. You look different today.

Aaron : Wangzi.. I kissed Guigui.

Wangzi felt anger inside his body. He wanted to punch Aaron, but he knows it won’t help anything.

Wangzi : Why are you telling me this?

Aaron : Because I know you like her and you’re my best friend.

Wangzi did not say anything.

Aaron : Wangzi, I think I love Guigui.

Wangzi was shocked hearing what Aaron just said.

Wangzi : So, what do you want me to do? I thought you were helping me to be with her.

Aaron : I’m sorry. I just realized that she means a lot to me. I want to protect and treasure her with all my heart.

Wangzi : Then let’s fight this battle fairly

Aaron nodded

Aaron : Hao. We’re love rivals and we’re still best friends. Aren’t we?

Wangzi nodded

[Guigui’s house]
Guigui was sitting on the couch and was watching drama on TV when Meimei and Yatou came

Yatou : Guigui (hugged Guigui and sat next to her)

Guigui : Aiyo. Where have you guys been? You guys have been so busy that you guys forgot about me!

Guigui pouted

Yatou : Guigui, I have dance practice every day. I’m sorry.

Meimei : As for me, I joined the journalism club at school so I have to stay after school every day.

Guigui : I missed you guys. (Acts like a kid) I was so bored without you guys. A lot of things have happened to me lately.

Yatou teased Guigui : Oooohhh.. Did something happen between you and Aaron?

Guigui blushed

Meimei : Noo way. You blushed. Something must have really happened. Tell us.

Guigui told Yatou and Meimei about everything happened on her birthday. Yatou and Meimei kept laughing.

Meimei : haha Gui. He could have fallen in love with you already.

Yatou : You and Aaron are just getting closer and closer every day. You and Aaron might just get married as well

Guigui : EYY! I’m talking about a ert who stole my kiss here. You guys are no help at all

Guigui pouted. Yatou and Meimei giggled.

Meimei : Guigui. Remember what I said before. Be aware that you might have fallen in love with him. I think it’s happening right now. You might not realize it YET.

Guigui’s thought : Though I feel very warm and safe around Aaron, I don’t think it’s love. Or is it? Aiyah, I don’t want to think about it. Gives me headache.

It was now Sunday. Guigui felt very bored at home. Meimei and Yatou have things to do as well as Xiao Xun, Tongtong, and Mini. Guigui decided to go to alien café.
Guigui walked into alien café and someone called her. It was Aaron.

Aaron : Gui.

Guigui turned to around

Guigui : Why are you here?

Aaron ; I’m hungry. Can’t I go here and eat? Well what are you doing here?

Guigui : I’m bored. All my girlfriends are busy today.

Aaron : No worry. I’ll play with you today.

Guigui smiled

After eating, Guigui and Aaron went to go karaoke. Then they went crushing the mall. They even bought couple phone charm. Aaron got the purple star while Guigui got the green star. They were tired and ended up sitting on double swing in the park. They were chatting and laughing together, talking about the day when they were in middle school.

Guigui : Did you remember you were so ugly in middle school?

Aaron laughed : Haha yeah. I remember I always acted so cool

Guigui : Hahahaha. I know. I always saw you teasing girls and they would get mad at you. Stupid! Hahaha.

Suddenly, silence broke in the middle of their conversation.

Guigui’s thought : I really enjoy the time when I’m with him. I couldn’t imagine how boring my life without him around me. Could this be love?

Aaron’s thought : I won’t forget today. I’ll remember this as my first date with you, Gui.

They felt so tired already. They decided to head back home. They were holding hands all they way to Guigui’s home. They were now in front of Guigui’s house. Guigui was about to go in.

Aaron : Guigui.

Aaron grabbed Guigui’s hand pulled her and hugged her so tight.

Guigui : Aaron..

Aaron : Can we stay like this for a while?

Wangzi was walking to Aaron’s house. He was passing Guigui’s house and saw Guigui and Aaron were hugging. Wangzi decided to hide and watch.
Aaron released the hug. He stared at Guigui’s eyes deeply. Guigui can’t help but also stared back at Aaron. They were staring at each other as if they were getting ready to kiss each other. Aaron then gave a peck on Guigui’s forehead.
Guigui smiled and gave Aaron a peck on his cheek. Then she walked into the house.

Wangzi’s thought : Aaron, I know you’re winning right now. But I won’t give up easily.

Guigui’s room..
Guigui was lying on her bed trying to get asleep. But things were going on her mind.

Guigui’s thought : I’m really happy today. I’d consider this as a date. I feel so comfortable around Aaron. Maybe what Meimei said is true. I think I started to like Aaron.

Guigui kept smiling till she fell asleep.

The next day at school, Guigui was eating in the canteen with Aaron on break time.

Aaron placed vegetables on Guigui’s plate

Aaron : Guigui, you have to eat more vegetables. Understand?

Guigui : I hate vegetables. Can I not eat it? (Acted spoil)

Aaron shook his head

Aaron : You have to eat it!

Ahben, Calvin, and Tongtong came.

Calvin : Aigoo, such a lovely couple here. You might just as well tell Guigui to eat the whole vegetables in the farm.

Ahben and Tongtong giggled

Aaron turned to Calvin

Aaron : Mind you own business. Go and take care of your girls, bro!

========================================================================================================

This weekend is really boring. My mom and brothers went out of town. I had to stay at home with dad, but he's busy working until late night. That explains why I update so fast :D