Chapter 25

Come Closer

 

I think I should make Guigui die in this story. What do you guys think?

============================================================================================================

A week had passed. Guigui was still in trauma about the drowning incident. She did not dare to go near the water anymore. Her friends were always beside her, comforting her, especially Wangzi. Wangzi had gotten very close to Guigui lately.

The students had come back to Taiwan. Guigui and Aaron had not talked to each other ever since what happened in Korea.

A few weeks had passed. Aaron had started talking to the Wangzi, Calvin, and Ahben although they were still mad about what Aaron had done to Guigui.

It was now valentine day. Almost all of the students had brought gifts and chocolates to school. Calvin was so romantic that he gave Qiaoqiao a bouquet of roses and a big teddy bear doll. All Guigui’s friends had prepared something special for the person they like. Wangzi gave Guigui a cute watch.

Guigui also had prepared something for someone…

Guigui was hiding behind a wall. She was taking a peek at Aaron who was sitting on a bench in the school garden. Aaron was reading a book.

Guigui’s thought : Should I give this to him? (Shook her head) No! (Nodded) Yes!

Guigui took another peek at Aaron.

Guigui’s thought : It’s okay. I already put so much effort on this. I can do this. Fighting!

Guigui walked towards Aaron. She stood in front of Aaron. She hid her hands behind her back.

Aaron felt someone’s presence. He stopped reading and lifted his head up to see. It was Guigui. Aaron closed his book.

Aaron : What do you want?

Guigui : I-I-- Uhmm…

Aaron looked at Guigui, trying to find an answer. Guigui did not dare to look at Aaron. She stuck out her hands in front of Aaron. She was holding a box, handed it over to Aaron.

Guigui : Th-this is for you…

Aaron did not say anything. He looked at the box.

Guigui : I made them by myself.

Aaron did not get the box from Guigui.

Guigui took Aaron’s hand with her left hand and put the box in Aaron’s hand with her right hand.

Guigui : Errr… I… I h-hope y-you l-li-like i-it... Happy valentine day!

Guigui stammered and ran away. Her heart was beating very fast.

Aaron watched as Guigui ran away. He opened the box. A smile drawn on his face upon seeing what was inside the box. Cookies and Chocolates baked by Guigui. Although they weren’t shaped very nice, they meant something to Aaron.

Aaron’s thought : This girl.. Why can’t you just stop being nice to me? I’ve hurt you many times and yet you still come up with this. It hurts my heart seeing you like this.

School has ended. Guigui walked towards the school gate. She just left the school when she saw Hebe and her friends were standing outside the school.

Guigui pretended not to see them. She did not want to greet Hebe. The last time she greeted Hebe, Hebe threw away a precious thing for her. She kept walking. But Hebe saw her.

Hebe : Hey.

Hebe tapped Guigui’s back and turned her around to face her. Han, Selina, and Ella were beside Hebe.

Guigui : What do you want?

Hebe smirked.

Hebe : Don’t worry. I’m not going to hit you this time.

Guigui : Then what do you want from me? I’ve got nothing to do with you.

Hebe : I just want to apologize about the necklace. I’m sorry.

Guigui was confused. She never thought that Hebe would apologize to her.

Hebe : I was so jealous. I’m really sorry.

Guigui’s thought : Did she really mean it? But why would she lie anyway?

Guigui : It’s okay. I understand.

Guigui forced a smile.

Hebe : Do you want to go to a club tonight?

Guigui : A club?

Guigui’s thought : I’ve never been to a club before.

Hebe : Yes. There will be a party in the club that my dad owns tonight. I want to invite you there. Take it as my apology.

Guigui’s thought : What should I reply?

Guigui : Uhmm.. I--

Hebe : Don’t tell me you’ve never been to a club before!

Guigui : Eh! Who said so? I’ve been there before.

Han : (Chuckled) Looking at the way you dressed, I don’t think so. (Laughed)

Guigui : I--

Hebe : Come on. I just want to be friends with you.

Guigui’s thought : God, tell me what to do. I want to refuse, but--

Ella : It won’t hurt to come, will it?

Hebe : You wouldn’t reject my invitation, would you? Let me make up for what I had done to you. Please!

For some reason, Guigui just could not reject the offer.

Guigui : Hao, I’ll come.

Hebe : Ok. Meet me at ABC Club 9.30 pm.

Guigui : So late?

Hebe : It ain’t a party if it starts at 5.00 pm.

Selina : Make sure you know how to dress. Don’t embarrass yourself. (Giggled)

Hebe : Wear something y tonight!

Guigui’s thought : Say what?

Just then, Aaron walked out from school. Hebe saw Aaron coming. She ran towards Aaron and hooked her hands in Aaron’s arm.

Guigui saw it. She felt pain in her heart. But she couldn’t do anything. She felt like a third person in Hebe and Aaron’s relationship, especially because they were bonded with a child. Guigui turned away, did not want to see Aaron. She started walking home.

Aaron watched as Guigui walked away. He felt pain, too. He wanted to hold her, hug her, and kiss her. He wanted to go home with Guigui, just like they used to do. He felt regret about what had happened to Guigui in Korea. He regretted that he could not be the one to save her when she drowned in the sea.

Guigui was walking home alone. She kept thinking about Hebe’s invitation. She kept thinking whether or not she should go to the party. She knew her brother would not let her go to a club. She could not ask for help to her close friends. She knew her close friends would not help her for something like that.

It was 7 in the evening. Guigui was sitting in the living room with her brother and cousins. Guigui was trying to get permission from his brother to go out. She ended up lying. She told her brother that she would sleep over at a friend’s place. At first, Wuchun refused to let Guigui out. But Guigui kept begging. Chun had to give up refusing for some reason.

Wuchun, Jiro, and Jason had to take Guigui to her friend’s apartment she would be staying over tonight.

Guigui : Bye geges! I love you!

The car drove away as Guigui walked towards the apartment. Someone opened the door.

??? : Guigui, you’re finally here.

Guigui : YaoYao, I’m sorry for the trouble tonight.

YaoYao : It’s okay. I miss you anyway. We haven’t seen each other since we graduated from middle school.

Guigui : I miss you too (Hugged Yaoyao)

YaoYao : (Hugged back) It’s just that you will have to stay here by yourself tonight. I have to stay in the hospital.

Guigui : What’s wrong?

YaoYao : My younger sister is ill. Tonight is my turn to stay in the hospital, watching her.

Guigui : (Nodded) Hao.

YaoYao : Ok, let’s start the make-over.

YaoYao put a light make-up on Guigui’s face. At first, she refused to put on make-up. But she ended up giving in. After putting make-up on Guigui, YaoYao had to leave for hospital.

YaoYao : I have to go now. You can wear my clothes. Just pick anything you like, and have fun!

Guigui : Hao. Thanks.

YaoYao left, leaving Guigui alone in the apartment. Guigui walked up to YaoYao’s closet. YaoYao sure had so many clothes in the closet. Guigui had tried some clothes on. She did not know how to dress well.

Guigui finally found something to wear. She wore a one shoulder strap dress. It was so y that it showed Guigui’s body shape. The dress only reached to Guigui’s thighs. It was only a few inches longer from her .

{A/N : Something like this http://i43.tinypic.com/2n6vyuq.gif}

She put on high heels. She knew that she was not used to wear high heels, but forced herself to do so.

She was now in front of the club. She hesitated to go in. She did not feel very comfortable with what she was wearing.

Guigui’s thought : Aiyo, this is so embarrassing. I’ve never worn this kind of clothes before.

===================================================================================================================

Ok, I was just joking about making Guigui die in the story lol. I just love guilun too much, I won't make Guigui die in this story.
I know this chapter is lame, but I'm posting 2 chapters today. Hope you enjoy it :D