Chapter 36

Come Closer

 

*Guigui’s POV*
I ran away from them. I did not know why I ran. I guess I just missed Aaron too much. I didn’t know how to face him because now he knew that I still loved him. I had always loved him. I admitted I’d never forgotten about him. It was very hard. I’d been hurting myself for six years.

I didn’t know why tears kept coming down my cheeks. All these six years, I couldn’t get over him. He didn’t get married in the end. But why didn’t he look for me? Did he love me? These questions kept running in my head.

I ran slower. I started losing breath. Someone tapped me and turned me around to his embrace. It was Aaron. He hugged me tightly. I could smell his body. It was still the same smell. I loved the smell of his body.

“I’m sorry.” He said. “Forgive me, Gui. “I’m sorry that I left you. I know I’d hurt you. I’m sorry. I really am. I love you, Gui.” Tears kept falling down my cheeks. I’d missed him.

I did not answer. More tears were falling. I couldn’t hold it any longer. I loved him. I missed him.

Aaron pulled from the hug. He touched my face. He looked deep into my eyes. I couldn’t avoid his eyes. His eyes were burning in mine. I knew he loved me. I could tell he also had missed me.

“Gui, will you forgive me? I’ve missed you. I always have. I don’t know how I could pass these six years without you. I know it must’ve been very hard on you. Guigui, I’m sorry.” He wiped my tears. I have always missed you, too. Did you know that?

I wanted to forgive him. I could not hold this feeling anymore. I almost exploded. “Why do I have to be in love with an idiot like you?” I cried. I did not know why my tears couldn’t stop falling. I was hitting his chest. “Stupid! You’re stupid. I really hate that I love you.”

“Hit me! Hit me till you’re satisfied. Tell me what I should do to make you forgive me.” He hugged me while I was still hitting his chest. I didn’t know how many more times should I hit him to make me satisfy. “I know I’d hurt you. But I can’t lie to my heart. I--“

“Why can’t you just go away from my heart? I hate you. I hate you.” I cried, still hitting his chest.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I love you.” He hugged and was caressing me. I stopped hitting him.

“Why didn’t you say so six years ago? Don’t you know how hard it was for me?” I was still crying.

He pulled from the hug. Once again, he stared deeply into my eyes. “I will make it up to you. You can have my whole life. I’m so sorry. I was a jerk. I was a fool. I didn’t know how to cherish you. I love you. I do.” He smiled.

I cried and started hitting his chest again. “Lie! Lie! Lie! Why? Why? Why didn’t you say it six years ago? Why did you have to wait six years to say it? You’re…” I did not get to finish my sentences. Aaron shut me up by pressing his lips to mine.

I was struggling from the kiss. I wanted to let go. But he kept kissing. It was tempting. I couldn’t resist. I’d missed him too much. This was our first kiss after six years. I finally gave in.
I slowly closed my eyes. I placed my hands on his shoulders and he placed his hands in my waist. The kiss turned into a passionate one. It felt really good. I hadn’t had this feeling for so long. I felt secure. I felt loved. I couldn’t describe this feeling in words.

The kiss lasted for a few minutes before we both pulled together from the kiss.

“So, you forgive me now?” He asked.

I nodded. I guess I’d forgiven him even before he asked. I had no more tears in my eyes. I was so happy that I could be together with him again.

He smiled. “I’m all yours now. Nothing can separate us anymore. This is my last promise. I won’t leave you. I promise.” Aaron said.

I looked deep into his eyes. I’d missed his mesmerizing eyes. “What makes you think I would believe that? You had said that twice before, and yet you still left.” You just had no idea how it really hurt.

“I will be your slave for the rest of my life.” He smiled.

That kind of made me relieved. I could tell he loved me. I smiled. “Then, it’s a promise.”

“I love you, Gui.” He kissed my forehead.

“I love you, too.”

We were together now. I hope he would keep his promise this time.

We walked inside the house. I went to my room to check on Alvin. Alvin had nightmares sometimes. I was afraid that he would be awake in the middle of the night and I was not there. Aaron followed me to my room.

I sat on the side of my bed and looked at Alvin. He was really cute. I caressed him and kissed his forehead. Then I stood up and pulled out the blanket to cover his body. Suddenly, Aaron hugged me from behind. His arms were placed around my waist. He placed his head on my shoulder.

“Why do you have to care about someone else’s son so much?” He asked. I could feel his breath in my ear.

“He’s just so pitiful. His mom died when he was born. His mom was really a good friend of mine and I owe her a lot. This was the least I could do in return. I’ll take care of Alvin no matter what.” I explained.
*End of Guigui’s POV*

*Aaron’s POV*
Guigui was just too naïve. She actually wanted to take care of someone’s child. I’m glad that she was the one I love. I loved the right person.

“Do you know how jealous I am that you care about Alvin a lot?” I whispered into her ears.

“Eh! Why would you be jealous to a kid? He’s just a kid!”

“Then, how about we make our own?” I turned ert. But she was so tempting.

“Huh?” She was confused.

I bit her right ear. Then I whispered to her ear, “What I meant is maybe we should make one. You know… a baby, like Alvin.” I tried seducing her.

“Aiyo, you’re so naughty. We just got back together.” I knew she was blushing shyly.

I turned her around facing me. Then I carried her in bridal style. I walked towards the door. I wanted to bring her to my room.

I was about to open the door. “Mommy...” Alvin cried.

“Let me down. Alvin must be having nightmare.” Guigui said.

“But Gui, we…” I didn’t want to let her down. My body was burning very hot. My bloods were running through my veins. I wanted her badly.

“Aaron!” She stared at me. I had to give up. She was the boss now. I let her down. She walked towards the bed and sat on the side. “Shh... It’s okay. Mommy’s here.” She caressed Alvin. I could see she cared about him a lot.

SHOOT! This little guy really knew how to disturb the adults. I was having dirty thoughts in my mind, but now I had to lose to a little boy. I had to hold my desire.

I was still burning. I still wanted her. I wanted her touch. She was so tempting. AAAAAAAAAAHH! Dirty thoughts were still running in my head. I could explode anytime now.

This evil boy! First, I had to be his babysitter, and now he had to destroy my dirty moment. I almost had it. How perfect my life could be?! Sigh.
*End of Aaron’s POV*

THE END!!!!

==============================================================================================

Ok. I at making the ending lol. I was going to make a rated one, but I at it haha my bad.

SO, this is the end of my first FF. If you guys don't mind, tell me what you think. XD
You can also critize me, but please don't be too harsh or I'll cry.

I know I may at my first FF, but I'll try to improve in the next one. I'll come back with another guilun story.
Thank you for those who always support me.
ILY ALL <3

and thank you sheer essence for the nice poster!