Chapter 19

Come Closer

 

I supposed you guys already watched the video Aaron talked about Love buffet. It really broke my heart Anyway, let’s cross fingers and have faith in guilun <3. I wish they will have another drama together.

=================================================================

Guigui walked home alone. She just left the school gate when pair of hands pulled her and pushed her onto the wall.

Guigui : Hebe…

Hebe : Surprise?

Selina : Heb, what are you going to do to her?

Hebe : (Got closer to Gui) You! How dare you charm my fiancée? I already know everything.

Guigui : Hebe, I…

Hebe : I’m asking you to leave him.

Guigui : I …. Can’t. I love him.

Hebe slapped Guigui.

Hebe : That means you’re declaring a war with me.

Guigui : I…

Hebe slapped Guigui again. Guigui slapped her back. Selina, Han, and Ella got closer surrounding Guigui. Guigui couldn’t fight them. There were four of them.

Hebe : You dared to slap me huh?

Han : How dare you slapped my girl?!

Guigui : I-I’m sorry…

Hebe : You’re paying for it!

Hebe started to pull Guigui’s hair. Selina and Ella held Guigui’s both hands so Guigui couldn’t fight back.

Hebe : Now, will you leave him?

Guigui : My answer is still NO!

Hebe slapped Guigui again for the third times. She pulled Guigui’s hair again and hit Guigui’s head onto the wall. Guigui cried in pain. She also scratched Guigui’s cheek, leaving a scar on it.

Guigui : Whatever you do to me, my answer will still be No.

Hebe clenched her right fist and punched Guigui’s tummy many times. Hebe did not stop smiting Guigui. Guigui tried to endure the pain.

Suddenly, someone tapped Hebe’s back and turned her around then slapped Hebe.

Guigui : Q-Qiao!

Qiaoqiao : What the hell do you think you’re doing to my friend?

Han was about to hit Qiaoqiao, but Jolin blocked her hand from doing so.

Jolin : Don’t even think about it! (Stared at Han furiously)

Qiaoqiao pulled Guigui behind her back.

Ella, Selina, and Han stood beside Hebe making a formation while Jolin and Qiaoqiao stood next to each other with Guigui behind their back.

Hebe : Oh, so you got company now?

Qiaoqiao : You’re messing with her that means you’re messing with me as well.

Han : You think we’re scared of you? Hah!

Ella : Heb, I think we should leave now.

Xiao Xun, Tongtong, Mini, and Yatou ran towards Guigui and the rest.

Mini : What’s happening here?

Xiao Xun : Gui, are you okay?

Guigui nodded.

Tongtong put a fierce look on her face.

Tongtong : Who the hell do you think you are to hit my friend?

Selina : Heb, let’s just go.

Hebe looked at Guigui.

Hebe : I’ll let you off this time.

Hebe and her friends left.

Yatou : Gui… (Hugged Guigui with teary eyes)

Guigui : I’m okay.

Mini : Guigui! (Sob then joined the hug)

Soon, Qiaoqiao, Jolin, Xiao Xun, and Tongtong joined the hug with Guigui in the middle of them.

Guigui : Eh.. guys, I can’t breathe.

All of them pulled from the hug together.

The girls chuckled.

The girls decided to hit the mall together.

Next day, at school
{Class 201}
Aaron walked towards Guigui’s seat.

Aaron : Why didn’t you call me yesterday?

Guigui : Uhmm. I forgot he-he-he (smiled)

Aaron : ….. (look at Guigui’s face) What happened to your face?

Guigui : Uhmm.. I fell in the bathroom.

Guigui’s thought : I can’t tell him Hebe made the mark, Can I?

Aaron : It looks like someone scratched it. It can’t be because you fell, can it?

Guigui : Aiyo! You’re so annoying! I already said I fell. That’s it!

Aaron : Alright, alright, I just want to know. Then you’d better be careful next time you go in the bathroom. (Pinched Guigui’s nose)

Guigui : Yes sir!

Tongtong, Xiao Xun, and Mini entered the class. Aaron got back to his seat. Miss Cherry also came in and class was started.

On break time, Guigui was eating in the canteen with the girls while Aaron was playing basket ball in the basketball court with the boys.

Wangzi scored with a three-point shot.

Aaron : Bro, I’ll never win against you. You’re just too good.

Wangzi : You’re saying too much.

Aaron, Wangzi, Calvin, and Ahben got tired from playing. They lied down on the court floor.

Ahben : The four of us haven’t been hanging out for so long.

Wangzi : That’s true. I don’t even remember the last time we went out together.

Calvin : We’ve been so busy lately. Especially you, Aaron!

Aaron : How am I so busy?

Ahben : Aiyo Aaron! You’ve been busy with your love life, okay?

Wangzi chuckled.

Calvin : Speaking of Aaron’s love life, bro have you settled everything with Hebe already?

Aaron : No, I haven’t. I’m waiting for the right time to confront her.

Wangzi : Aaron, you’d better do it soon or I’ll snatch your pumpkin.

Aaron : Eh!! I’ll do it soon. Don’t dare snatching my PUMPKIN!!

Wangzi, Calvin, and Ahben giggled.

Ahben : You like her so much yet you didn’t dare to admit it at first.

Calvin sat up.

Calvin : Aaron, I heard from Qiaoqiao that Hebe confronted Guigui yesterday.

Aaron : Say What? (Aaron sat up)

Calvin : Hebe… She…she hit Guigui.

Wangzi and Ahben sat up at this time.

Wangzi : Hebe hit Guigui?

Then Calvin told the boys about everything that Qiaoqiao had seen yesterday.

Aaron : I didn’t expect that to happen. Guigui didn’t even tell me anything.

Wangzi : Of course she won’t tell you. She wouldn’t want you to worry.

Ahben : Aaron, you’d better settle your problem.

Aaron did not reply.

Aaron’s thought : The scar on Guigui’s face couldn’t have been caused by Hebe, could it?

Wangzi : This is not right! AARON! You’d better do something about it.

Wangzi stood up and left the court.

Aaron : Wangzi…

Ahben : Why did he get all mad?

Calvin hit Ahben’s head.

Calvin : Idiot! How could he not get mad? He gave up Guigui for Aaron!

Aaron’s thought : I guess it’s time.

=====================================================================================

Sorry if Hebe is a bad person here. Not that I hate her. I think Hebe is pretty and cute, I really like her. But I need someone to be an evil.

Anyway, I'm making another guilun FF. But I can't create a new account. Winglin wouldn't let me to create a new one :( Does anybody know why? I'm kinda new here, so I don't really know how things work. If anybody knows, please tell me. I would appreciate it <3
Thank you. And please don't kill me for this chapter :P please don't go crazy yet.