Chapter 15

Come Closer

 

I finished my house work. I can update <3
My heart was aching when I wrote this chapter.
Please don't kill me. Hope you like it.
This chapter is only about Guigui and Aaron.

=====================================================================================================

School has ended. Guigui was going home.
Guigui left the class and walked towards the school’s entrance.
To her surprise, Aaron was standing there and waiting for Guigui as usual.

Aaron : Gui, let’s go home. (Smiles)

Guigui ignored Aaron. She walked out of the school. Aaron followed her from behind.

Aaron : Gui, wait for me. You’re walking too fast.

Guigui stopped walking.

Guigui : You don’t have to walk home with me.

Aaron : I’m sorry about the other day at Yatou’s house.

They started walking again. Aaron was still walking behind Guigui.

Guigui : I’ve forgotten about it. It doesn’t matter anymore.

Aaron : Then, talk to me. I miss you.

Guigui did not say anything. She kept walking.
Aaron walked beside Guigui and grabbed her hand.

Aaron : Let’s go to Alien café, my treat!

Guigui let go her hand from Aaron’s.

Guigui : Can’t you leave me alone? I don’t want to talk to you.

Guigui walked away.

Aaron ran up to Guigui. He grabbed Guigui and turned her around facing him.
Then he kissed her on the lips.
Guigui tried to let go the kiss, but Aaron held her body so tight that she couldn’t let go.
Guigui kept struggling to let go from the kiss. She pushed Aaron’s chest, wanted to let go. But Aaron was too strong.
Aaron finally released her. Guigui slapped him.

Guigui : Who are you to kiss me like that? (Cry)

Aaron : Gui, I…

Guigui walked away, crying. Aaron followed her from behind.
She realized that Aaron was still following behind her.
She stopped walking and so did Aaron.
Guigui turned back to see Aaron.

Guigui : What do you want?

Aaron : I just want to make sure that you get home safely.

Guigui : I don’t need your concern. I can go home by myself.

Aaron : Gui, please don’t be like that. We always go home together, remember?

Guigui : Aaron.. please! Can you stop pretending like you care about me? It hurts inside. (pointed at her heart) It’s like you’re playing with my heart.

Aaron : I’m not playing with your heart. I do care about you. I miss you. I do.

Tears started rolling down Guigui’s cheeks.

Guigui : You’re already engaged. I don’t want to care about you and please don’t care about me. I’m not your sister or your girlfriend. So please, let’s just pretend like we don’t know each other. (Cry)

Aaron’s thought : It hurts to see her crying like this. I thought I’d be able to do this, but I can’t. I can’t stand seeing her crying like this.

Aaron walked towards Guigui and hugged her.

Aaron : I’m sorry Gui. I really am.

Guigui tried to push Aaron, but Aaron hugged her so tight that she can’t let go.

Guigui : Go awayyyyyy. Let me go!

Aaron : I won’t let you go. I’m sorry.

Guigui kept struggling to let go from the hug.

Guigui : Let me go!!! Let me go! Let me go!!!

Aaron : I LOVE YOU. Can’t you see it?

Aaron let go of the hug. He was now holding Guigui’s arms and stared at her eyes deeply.
Guigui also stared deeply into Aaron’s eyes. She knew how much Aaron loved her.

Guigui : You don’t love me! You won’t be engaged with another girl if you do love me. (Cry)

Tears kept rolling down Guigui’s cheeks.

Aaron : Believe me, I do! I..

Guigui : I don’t believe you.

Guigui ran away. She ran crossing the street. She did not see a car was coming.
The car hit the brake. It was too late. It hit Guigui.

Aaron : GUIGUI !!

Aaron ran towards Guigui who was lying on the street.
He sat beside Guigui’s body that was bleeding and took her in his arm.

The scene had become crowded. People were curious to see.

Aaron panicked.

Aaron : SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Aaron : (Cry) Gui.. please stay awake!

Guigui : A-Aar-on..

Aaron : Shh! Don’t talk.

Guigui : I-I’m s-sc..ared.. (Cry)

Guigui lifted up her hand to touch Aaron’s face.

Guigui : If I d-die, p-ple..ase… fo..for..get.. a..bout.. m-mee.. a-and b-be.. h-ha..ppy..

Aaron : You are not going to die. Gui, please! Don’t talk rubbish. I love you. I won’t leave you. I’m sorry.

Aaron held Guigui’s hand.

Guigui smiled. Then she passed out.

Aaron : Gui! Guigui!

Aaron hugged Guigui’s body, crying.

Guigui has been in comma for four days. Her friends, grandma, and Aaron would visit her every day.
After school, Aaron would always stay in the hospital till it was late midnight.
Aaron would talk to Guigui who was still sleeping in comma. He believed that Guigui can hear him and would awake if he kept talking.

Aaron was sitting beside Guigui who was lying on the bed.

Aaron : Gui, you should wake up soon. Don’t you know how much I miss you?

Aaron held Guigui’s hand.

Aaron : I’m sorry for making you cry. I’ll make it up to you when you’re awake. I’ll do anything you want me to do. I’ll also take you anywhere you want to go to. I promise.

Aaron giggled.

Aaron : Do you remember how you looked like in middle school? (smiles) You had glasses and braces. You were so short and ugly. Did you know that? (Laughed)

Every day, Aaron would talk to Guigui just like that. He would talk to Guigui about anything.