Chapter 28

Come Closer

 

Wangzi went home. He had been looking for Guigui in the park. But he could not find her, so he decided to go home. Once he got home, he went to his room and kept trying to call Guigui.

Wangzi : Why aren’t you answering, Gui..

Wangzi called Guigui’s house number. He found out that Guigui was not home yet.

Meanwhile,

Guigui opened her eyes. She looked around the place. There was not enough light. The place was kind of dark. It was like an old warehouse.

She was sitting on a chair. Her hands were tied down. was covered. She could not move her hands. She could not scream for help.

Someone came. That person stood in front of Guigui.

??? : Remember me?

The person took over the cover in Guigui’s mouth.

Guigui : You…

??? : Surprise huh?

Someone came from the back and walked towards the other guy.

Guigui : Xiao Gui?!?!

Xiao Gui : Guigui.. What a coincidence to meet you here? (Laughed)

??? : Xiao Gui, stop playing around.

Xiao Gui : Jimbo! Relax. You’re always so serious.

{A/N : It’s Jim. If you guys remember in chapter 6 & 7, Guigui’s school had a fight with another school. I know it’s lame! LOL}

Jim : I just want to get my revenge.

Guigui : What are you guys talking about?

Jim smirked.

Jim : Are you dumb? If it was not because your boyfriend, Aaron, got me into the jail, my mom would not be charged into mental hospital.

Guigui : Aaron has nothing to do with your mom’s condition.

Jim : Yes he does have. My mom would not be so stressed to think that I was in the jail and got suspended from school.

Guigui : It was your fault. You started the fight. Aaron did the right thing.

Jim walked up to Guigui and slapped her.

Xiao Gui : Eh Jim, you don’t need to be so fierce to a girl. She’s a girl pai tuo lah!

Jim : I don’t care.

Jim took out a cell phone from his pocket and dialed a number.

Jim : Aaron Yan... -- your girlfriend is with me.. -- you think I’m joking?.... -- Fine. Then, I’ll let you listen to her voice for the last time…

Jim walked up to Guigui. He stuck out the phone in front of Guigui.

Jim : Talk!

Guigui shook her head. She knew Jim was up to something bad.

Jim : I said TALK!

Guigui shook her head again. Jim slapped Guigui. Guigui still did not want to let her voice come out.

Jim : Xiao Gui.

Jim signaled Xiao Gui to do something. Xiao Gui walked up to Guigui. He stood in front of Guigui and leaned closer as if he wanted to kiss Guigui. Guigui screamed very loud.

Guigui : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Get away from me!

*Aaron’s POV*
I was playing piano in my house when suddenly my phone rang.

“Wei” I answered.

“Aaron Yan” The person said. He knew my name.

“Who is this?” I asked.

“Your girlfriend is with me.” He said.

“Is this some kind of prank call? Not funny.” I doubted.

“You think I’m joking?”

“Why would I believe you anyway? I don’t have time for any prank.”

“Fine. Then, I’ll let you listen to her voice for the last time.” He started to become serious. “Talk!” I heard him yelling to someone. “I said TALK!” He said again.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Get away from me!” Oh my God, Guigui?

“GUIGUI!!” I sat up from my seat.

“Now, are you going to believe me?” He asked. I panicked.

“Don’t you dare touching her or you’ll regret it for the rest of your life.” I tried threatening him.

“If you want to see her, come to XXXX in an hour. I’ll be waiting! Don’t bring friends nor call the police or you’ll regret it.” He threatened back.

“Yo--“ The line went dead
*End of Aaron’s POV*

Aaron came to the warehouse. He was alone. He did as Jim had told him. He did not want anything happen to Guigui.

Jim : You’re here.

Aaron looked at Guigui.

Guigui : Aaron, RUN! He’s dangerous. He’s going to do something bad to you. Run whi--/$%#^@#$@%@!&!

Xiao Gui covered Guigui’s mouth with his hand. Jim smirked. Aaron glared at Jim.

Aaron : What do you want?

Jim : I want you to make you suffer. Should I start with you or the girl?

Aaron : I’m here. Let her go!

Xiao Gui : AAAAHHH!!

Guigui bit Xiao Gui’s hand.

Guigui : Aaron, go! Don’t worry about me. Just go! (Sob)

Aaron got ready to kick Jim, but Jim was too fast. Jim kicked Aaron’s stomach causing Aaron to fall. Aaron managed to stand back. Aaron clenched his fists.

Jim took out a knife from his jacket. He walked up behind Guigui and held the knife in front of Guigui’s neck.

Xiao Gui : Eh, Jim. Don’t go overboard.

Jim : Shut up, Xiao Gui!

Aaron : Get away from her!

Tears started coming down Guigui’s cheeks.

Guigui : I-I’m s-scared. (Sob)

Aaron : Gui, you’ll be okay.

Jim : You! (Pointed at Aaron) Kneel down.

Guigui shook her head, crying.

Guigui : No, Aaron, No! There’s still a chance to run away.

Aaron : I’m not leaving you.

Aaron kneeled down. Guigui cried.

Jim : HA-HA-HA-HA. Love can make you so weak. This is very easy.

Jim walked towards Aaron, still holding a knife. He was now right in front of Aaron. He kicked Aaron causing Aaron to fall on the ground. Jim did not stop kicking Aaron. Guigui cried even harder.

Guigui : Stop! Stop! (Cry)

Just then, someone came. It was Hebe.

Hebe ran towards Aaron.

Hebe : Jim! What are you doing? I told you to give Guigui a lesson. I did not tell you to hurt him. What the hell are you doing?

Jim smirked.

Jim : Guigui is this guy’s girl. So, when you told me to give Guigui a lesson in the club, I knew I had a chance so I changed my plan. I want to take my revenge.

Hebe : No you can’t hurt him.

Jim : Mind you own business, Heb.

Jim continued kicking Aaron who was lying on the ground in pain. Hebe came up to Jim and held his arm.

Hebe : Stop it.

Jim pushed Hebe away causing her to fall and hit her head very hard. Hebe was unconscious.

Meanwhile, Xiao Gui released Guigui’s hands from the tie.

Xiao Gui : (Whispers) Run when I tell you to.

Guigui nodded as she was still crying. Jim continued kicking Aaron again.

Jim : You deserve this.

Aaron howled in pain. Guigui could not take it anymore. She ran up to Jim and bit his back. He was in pain. Guigui’s bite was hard. Jim pushed Guigui towards Aaron.

Jim : I guess I should kill both of you.

Jim got his knife ready to stab Guigui. Aaron grabbed Guigui and put her in his arms to block her from getting stabbed. Jim was so close to stab Aaron’s back, but someone kicked his hand causing the knife to fall.

Jim : You-- how dare you…

Aaron turned back to see who it was.

Aaron : Wangzi!

Wangzi : Don’t forget you have back up here, bro!

Jim walked up to Wangzi and strangled his neck, but luckily someone hit Jim’s head with a truncheon causing him to fall on the ground, unconscious. It was Xiao Gui.

Xiao Gui : You guys okay?

Aaron nodded.

Xiao Gui : I’ll call the ambulance.

Guigui was still in Aaron’s arms, crying.

Aaron : It’s okay. It’s over.

Aaron hugged Guigui tightly. He gently caressed Guigui. Wangzi smiled upon seeing how caring Aaron was.

Guigui : (cry) Why are you so stupid? I told you to run. (Cry)

Aaron touched Guigui's face.

Aaron : How could I leave my precious girl in a danger?

Guigui pulled from the hug and looked into Aaron’s eyes.

Guigui : Wh-what do…

Guigui did not finish her sentence. She fainted.

Aaron : Gui! Guigui..

====================================================================================