Chapter 4

Come Closer

 

The Next Day…

Mini ran into the class

Xiao Xun : Mini, what’s wrong?

Mini : *Panting* gi…rls.. figh..ting… (pointed outside)

Tongtong : Who’s fighting?

Mini : QIaoqiao

Tongtong : This is gonna be fun to watch. Let’s go!

Tongtong grabbed Guigui’s hand and went outside. Mini and Xiao Xun followed them from behind. When they got there, there were so many students watching. Qiaoqiao pushed the other girl to the wall. Yatou, Wangzi, and Ahben were also on the scene. Ahben tried to stop Qiaoqiao. Qiaoqiao was about to slap the girl.

Ahben held Qiaoqiao’s hand : Qiao! Don’t do that. Too many people here

Qiaoqiao : I just want to give her a lesson. She deserves it.

Guigui’s thought : Wow. Even a princess like Qiaoqiao could have a scary side too.

Aaron came with Calvin

Aaron asked Qiaoqiao : Dear, what happened?

Qiaoqiao pointed at the other girl : This is what she got for flirting with my boyfriend

Aaron looked nervous : Ahem. Just forget it. Come one I’ll send you to your class

Aaron held Qiaoqiao’s hand and left. Before they left, Qiaoqiao warned the girl

Qiaoqiao : Remember what I said (and left)

Tongtong, Guigui, Xiao Xun, Yatou and Mini ran to the girl

Tongtong : Apple, are you okay?

Apple : I’m alright

Xiao Xun : What happened actually? Why did she confront you?

Apple : I don’t know

*Guigui’s POV*
I know Aaron has been hitting on Apple lately. He’s been asking me help to get closer to Apple. That stupid player, how could he do this to girls? He still has Qiaoqiao on his side and yet he’s hitting on Apple. Apple and Qiaoqiao are such nice girsl. Though I don’t know why Qiaoqiao would do such things, I’m sure she has a reason. Wait wait.. Why would I even care about their drama?
*End of POV*

Guigui hit her head and mumbles : stupid.
Yatou noticed Guigui was doing something silly again.

Yatou : Gui, what are you hitting your head for? (giggled)

Guigui : Oh nothing. It’s just my stupid brain doesn’t work well

The girls laughed at the silly Guigui

Xiao Xun teased Guigui : Hao la. Don’t hit anymore or it might stop working

Guigui : XIAO XUN!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

School has ended. Students were running out of classes. Guigui walked to the school’s entrance to meet Yatou and Meimei. They decided to go eat. Three of them walked to their favorite café, Queen Café. They ordered food and started chatting and…

Meimei : Aren’t those Ahben, Aaron, Calvin and Wangzi? (pointed at the café’s entrance)

Yatou nodded. Meimei and Yatou know the boys. Guigui had introduced them to the boys. They were actually quite close since Guigui had to do project with the boys. Ahben, Aaron, Calvin, and Wangzi were walking inside the café and saw Guigui was there. They decided to join Guigui and her friends. Aaron walked to Guigui and stood behind her. Then he pulled Guigui’s hair.

Guigui : OUCH!

Guigui turned back and looked at what Aaron did. She hit Aaron.

Guigui : What was that for?

Calvin acts cool : You two are so childish. Do you know that?

All except Aaron and Guigui giggled. They knew that Aaron and Guigui were childish and like teasing each other. And suddenly Aaron’s phone rang.

Aaron : Wei…. I’m at Queen café with the boys…. Oh…. Ok…

10 minutes later, Qiaoqiao joined the party. Qiaoqiao knew that Aaron and Guigui were close. She somehow felt jealous, but she couldn’t do anything about it. She did not think that Aaron would like such a girl like that. Apple was different. Apple is hot and y. Although Apple is in class 203, many guys would still want to be with her.

Qiaoqiao : hi everybody.

All : Hi Qiao

Meimei whispers to Yatou : *Whispers* Is that the girl you were talking about?

Yatou nodded

Qiaoqiao sat next to Aaron. She kept on holding onto Aaron’s arm and talked to Aaron as if the world belongs to them. Aaron felt annoyed somehow because there were their friends watching.
Just now, Guigui called the waitress.

Guigui : I want chocolate milkshake, chocolate icecream, and chocolate mousse cake.

Waitress : (wrote down the order) Got it!

Everybody was looking at Gui.

Ahben : Ey Gui. Isn’t that too many?

Yatou : Plus you just finished you spaghetti and you ordered so many things (shakes her head)

Aaron : No wonder she’s fat (giggled)

Guigui looked at Aaron : Don’t start a fight with me.

Aaron’s thought : I can’t believe she eats that much. She’s cute though. I really like teasing her.

Wangzi’s thought : This girl is really cute. No wonder Aaron likes teasing girl. Her cheeks are so chubby. I feel like pinching her cheeks

Wangzi smiled

Yatou noticed Wangzi smiling : Wangzi, is there anything funny?

Wangzi : Huh? Nothing (smiled)

Guigui finished her milkshake, ice cream, and mousse cake. Her friends could not believe she ate that much.

Qiaoqiao : Wow Gui. How did you eat that much and not get fat?

Aaron : not fat? Dear. Look at how meaty her cheeks are (laughed)

Guigui : It’s because chocolate is my favorite (BIG smiled)

Wangzi’s thought : She has the cutest smile ever

All of them finished eating and about to go home

Guigui : Aiyoo I don’t think I can walk. I’m full.

Aaron : That’s why you should not eat too much pig!

Aaron poked Guigui’s stomach and ran. Guigui chased after Aaron. Their friends can only shake their heads watching how childish Guigui and Aaron were. Aaron ran across the street. Guigui kept chasing Aaron and ran across the street too. She did not notice the light had changed to red and kept running. A car came towards Guigui and was about to hit her. Wangzi and Yatou saw that a car was approaching Guigui.

Yatou screamed : GUIGUI!

Guigui turned and looked a car was approaching her. She was too schocked. She couldn't move her legs. Aaron also heard Yatou screamed. He turned back and saw the car, but it was too late for Aaron to save Guigui. This time, Aaron’s heart was beating so fast. Wangzi, who was closer to where Guigui was, ran as fast as he could to Guigui’s position. He pulled Guigui from the street. Both Guigui and Wangzi fell on the ground with Guigui on top of Wangzi. Luckily, the car stopped in time and did not hit anyone. Aaron and the others ran towards Guigui and Wangzi.

Meimei : Guigui, are you okay?

Guigui : I’m alright

Guigui then realized she was on top of Wangzi’s body. She stood up.

Guigui : Sorry Wangzi. Are you okay?

Wangzi : I’m okay.

Aaron shook Guigui’s body : how could you be so stupid? Didn’t you see the car coming? What if something happened to you?

Guigui started having teary eyes.

Guigui : I…

Aaron hugged Guigui. He released the hug and held her hand.

Aaron : I’ll take you home now.

Aaron then turned to Calvin : Cal bro, can you help me send Qiaoqiao home please?

Calvin : Sure bro.

Aaron and Guigui left. Qiaoqiao looked disappointed. Calvin pat Qiaoqiao’s shoulder and walked her home.

Wangzi’s thought : Did I just fall for her? Why did I run so fast to save her? But looking at how worried Aaron was for Guigui really hurt my heart. Ah! I should just forget about it. Guigui is just a kid.

Ahben : Wangzi, I think we should send Meimei and Yatou home

Wangzi : yeah let’s go

Meanwhile….
Guigui was sobbing. Aaron was still holding Guigui’s hand.

Guigui : Aaron, I’m sorry.

Aaron pats Guigui’s head : Silly girl, what are you sorry for?

Guigui : Were you worried?

Aaron’s thought : Was I?

Aaron chuckled

Aaron : Good thing you’re okay now. Your grandma might chop me into pieces if anything happens to you. You know that?

Aaron’s thought : What a good excuse Aaron.

Guigui : Oh. (nodded)