Chapter 20

Come Closer

 

Guigui was waiting for Aaron at the school gate. Wangzi ran towards her.

Wangzi : Guigui.. (Panting)

Guigui : Hai Wangzi (Smiled)

Wangzi : Aaron told me to send you home. He has something else to do.

Guigui pouted.

Guigui : Did he tell you where he was going?

Wangzi shook his head.

Guigui : Alright.

Wangzi : Let’s go then. I’ll take you home.

------------------------------------------
In the evening…

Lady : This way, young master.

Aaron followed the lady.

Lady : Mistress is inside. You can come inside.

Aaron : Thank you.

After what happened to Guigui, Aaron decided to confront Hebe. He came to Hebe’s mansion. He entered Hebe’s room.

Hebe : Darling (ran towards Aaron and hugged him) I really miss you.

Aaron pulled from the hug.

Aaron : We need to talk.

Hebe : What do you want to talk about? (She took a sit on the couch)

Aaron : I want to cancel the engagement.

Hebe : W-what?

Aaron : I said I want to cancel our engagement. I can’t do this anymore. I’m sorry. You’re not the one I love.

Hebe smirked. She stood up and walked up to Aaron.

Hebe : I know that already. I know everything. I know about you and Guigui. The one you love is Guigui. But I don’t care, as long as you’re with me. I just want you by my side.

Aaron turned to face Hebe.

Aaron : Hebe, you didn’t..

Hebe : Yes, I did.

Aaron : How could you do that?

Hebe : Aaron, I really like you. You can’t leave me. I did the right thing. I did it for us.

Aaron : You can’t hurt Guigui. You did it for you. I can’t take this anymore. I’m sorry Hebe. I really can’t lie to myself. Let’s cancel the engagement.

Hebe started to have teary eyes. She looked into Aaron’s eyes. She knew Aaron was serious.

Hebe : What about …

Aaron : Hebe, I’m not even sure if we…

Hebe : But Aaron…

Aaron : You can do whatever you like. But please, I can’t be with you anymore. I love Guigui. I don’t want to hurt her. I can’t bear to see her being hurt. I want to treasure her. Please, don’t ever hurt her again. You can do whatever you like to me. You can punch me, hit me, kick me, or anything. Just not Guigui. Leave her alone.

Hebe : Guigui, Guigui, Guigui, Guigui.. Is she the only one you can care about? Why can’t I be the one you care about? (Cried harder)

Aaron : I care about you. It’s just in different way. Hebe, I really can’t do this anymore.

Hebe did not answer. She cried. Aaron pulled her into a hug.

Aaron : I’m sorry, Hebe.

Aaron pulled from the hug and left Hebe’s room. Hebe was still crying. Right after Aaron left, she wiped off her tears. She grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

Hebe : Wei, Daddy…

------------------------------------------

After leaving Hebe’s house, Aaron walked to Guigui’s house.
Ring! Ring! Guigui’s phone rang.

Guigui : Wei.

Aaron : Little pumpkin, can you come out? I’m right in front of your house right now.

Guigui : What are you doing? Do you know what time it is now?

Aaron : I know. Eh! Come outside already. I’m freezing outside.

Guigui : It’s not even winter. How can it be cold?

Aaron : Just come outside. I’m waiting for you. (Hang up the phone)

Guigui went outside her house. Aaron was there.

Guigui : Aaron..

Aaron ran up to Guigui and hugged her so tight. Then, he gave a peck on Guigui’s forehead.

Guigui : Uhm, did something happen? Why are you acting so nice and caring all of the sudden? Did you do something wrong?

Aaron shook his head.

Guigui : OH MY GOD! Did you turn gay?

Aaron : Aiyo, how could you think like that. Do I look gay to you?

Guigui : he-he-he I don’t know.

Aaron : Silly.. (Patted Guigui’s head)

Aaron walked and stood behind Guigui. He took out something from his pocket. He used his both hands to stretch the thing, hung it on Guigui’s neck, and tied it. It was a white gold heart shape necklace.
Aaron turned Guigui around to face him. Guigui put her head down to look at the necklace that Aaron gave her.

Guigui : Aaron, this is…

Aaron touched Guigui’s chin and lifted up her head to look into her eyes.

Aaron : This is my present for you. (Smiled)

Guigui : I don’t have any present for you.

Aaron : You don’t need to give me anything. I’m happy enough just having you by my side.

Guigui : Are you sure you don’t want any?

Aaron : Then, how about a kiss? (grinned)

Guigui : (Hit Aaron’s chest) YOU WISH!! I actually…

Guigui didn’t even finish her sentence. Aaron leaned closer and kissed her on the lips. It turned into a passionate one. They didn’t stop kissing, until someone interrupted.

??? : AHEM.

Guigui pulled from the kiss.

Guigui : Grandma! (Blushed)

Aaron : Good evening, Grandma.

Grandma : What are you two doing outside this late?

Guigui : U-u-uh, w-we were…

Grandma chuckled as Guigui and Aaron blushed madly.

Grandma : Aiyo, I didn’t mean to interrupt you guys. You can continue inside if you want to. I’ll pretend I don’t see anything.

Guigui : GRANDMA!!

Grandma : Hao le Hao le. Guigui, Aaron, go inside. It’s not comfortable outside.

Aaron : Uhm, thanks Grandma. Actually I’m about to go home. (Smiled)

Grandma : Oh, Hao. I’ll leave the two of you then. Remember, I didn’t see anything! (Giggled and walked inside the house)

Guigui : (Blushed) Ah, sorry about that. I bet she’s taking a peek at us right now.

Aaron giggled.

Aaron : It’s alright. Your grandma is cool.

Guigui : She is.

Aaron : Oh I almost forgot. I already settled everything with Hebe.

Guigui : Really? (Smiled happily)

Aaron nodded.

Guigui : If it’s alright with you. May I know the reason why you got engaged with her?

Aaron : Uhmm.. I …

Guigui : Never mind then. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to. I trust you! (Gave a peck on Aaron’s cheek) Good night, Aaron!

Aaron : Good night, Gui.

Guigui went inside the house while Aaron left for home.

A few days had passed. Aaron had already informed the boys that he no longer with Hebe.
For the last few days, there was nothing special happened.
It was after school, Aaron sent Guigui home using a motorcycle. Not that there was a special event that he rode a motorcycle. It was Danson’s motorcycle that he borrowed. Aaron went home right after he took Guigui home.

Guigui entered her house. She saw some luggage bags in the living room.

Guigui : Grandma, are you home?

Someone came from the back. Guigui turned and jumped happily. She ran towards the person and hugged him.

Guigui : GEGE! When did you come? Why didn’t you tell me that you were coming?

Wuchun : It’s a surprise. (Gave a peck on Guigui’s forehead)

??? : Aren’t you going to greet us too?

Someone came behind Chun. Guigui jumped happily.

Guigui : Jiro Ge, Jason Ge! (Hugged Jiro and Jason)

Jason : Surprise!

Jiro and Jason hugged her back and smiled at her.

Guigui : OH MY GOD! You guys should have told me that you were coming, so I can prepare something for you.

Wuchun : Mei, you can’t even cook. What do you want to prepare for us?

Jiro and Jason chuckled.

Guigui : Aiyo! At least I can pick you up at the airport. Anyway, let’s go out. I’m starving. I want to eat something GOOOOOD! Geges, let’s go! (Pulled Wuchun, Jiro, and Jason together)

Grandma came and joined her grandchildren.

Grandma : Guigui, let your geges rest a bit. They must be tired from the flight.

Jason : It’s alright, Grandma. We miss Guigui so much. We would love to spend times with her. (smiled)

Jiro : Yeah. I’m hungry anyway.

Wuchun : Grandma, why don’t you come with us?

Grandma : Aiyo, you boys spoil Guigui too much. I’m fine. I’ll stay here. You guys go eat then.

Grandma shook her head. Guigui smiled happily and hugged her grandma.

Guigui : I love you, Grandma! (smiled and gave a peck on grandma’s cheek)

Grandma : (Smiled) Hao! Hao! Go now.

Then, four of them headed to the mall to get food.

Meanwhile, Aaron just got home. His mom and brother were sitting on the couch in the living room. They looked sad.

Aaron : Mom, Ge, why are you guys looking like that?

Aaron’s mom cried.

Aaron sat beside his mom and hugged her. Then he turned to his brother.

Aaron : Ge, did something happen? Where’s dad?

Danson : Aaron…

==============================================================================================

I'm sorry. Did it take me so long to update? These past few days had been so intense.
Anyway, I will have spring break starting on March 29 - April 5. I'll try to update more over the spring break since ILY guys so much <3
I hope you like this chapter :]