Chapter 26

Come Closer

 

Guigui entered the club. The music was very loud. There were so many girls and boys looking so y.

Guigui’s thought : No wonder Calvin loves going to the club.

Guigui walked around the club, trying to find Hebe. People were staring at her as if she was a kindergarten kid playing around in the club.

Someone tapped Guigui’s back. She turned around.

Guigui : Ella!

Ella : Hey, you made it.

Guigui nodded. Ella stared at the way Guigui dressed up.

Ella : You’re too cute to wear something like that. I don’t think that suits you well. (Chuckled)

Guigui : I spent hours finding this.

Ella giggled.

Ella : I bet you did.

Guigui : You look great! (Smiled)

Ella : Thanks. Anyway, enjoy the party. I’ll be sitting there (pointed at a big couch) If you need help, don’t be shy to come and ask me.

Guigui : Okay.

Hebe was behind a wall, talking to a guy.

Hebe : It’s that girl (Pointed at Guigui) You know what to do right?

The guy nodded.

Guigui went to the bar. She took a sit there.

Bartender : What would you like to drink?

Guigui : Uhm, I’m not sure either.

Bartender : Can I offer you our special drink tonight?

Guigui : okay, anything.

Guigui looked around the club. She did not like the feeling. The bartender just served him a drink. She was about to drink. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and was shocked.

??? : What are you doing here?

Guigui : Aaron…

Aaron looked at Guigui from head to toe.

Guigui : Err.. Hebe invit…

Guigui did not finish her sentence. Aaron cut her off.

Aaron : What’s with your outfit?

Guigui : Isn’t it nice? (Smiled)

Aaron : Do you think it’s funny? Go home now! This place is not for you to play.

Guigui : It’s okay since it’s my first time coming here anyway.

Aaron : I said go home!

Guigui : Why do you care anyway? You’re not my dad or husband, don’t tell me what to do!

Aaron : I’ll find someone to get you clothes to change. You're going home!

Aaron grabbed Guigui’s hand and pulled her from the seat.

Guigui : Eh! Eh!

Hebe came. A guy was with her. Hebe hooked her hands in Aaron’s arm, made Aaron pulling his hand from Guigui.

Hebe : Darling. I’ve been looking for you. (Turned to Guigui) Hey Guigui, you made it.

Aaron : Heb, why did you invite her?

Hebe : I just want to be friend with her. Anyway, I’d like you to meet my friend, Xiao Gui.

Xiao Gui stuck out his hand to Guigui, expecting a handshake. Guigui also stuck out her hand and shook hands with Xiao Guigui.

Xiao Gui : Xiao Gui, nice to meet you.

Guigui : I’m Guigui.

Xiao Gui : Guigui, want to dance?

Guigui : I-I… can’t dance.

Xiao Gui : It’s okay. I’ll show you how. Let’s go!

Xiao Gui dragged Guigui to the dance floor. Guigui glanced at Aaron before she stepped in the dance floor.

Aaron : Hebe, what are you planning to do now?

Hebe only replied with a smile.

Aaron was now sitting on a couch with Hebe. He couldn’t stop his eyes from looking at Guigui. He wanted to make sure that Guigui was fine. His eyes never left Guigui.

Guigui on the dance floor. She couldn’t dance. She’d never gone clubbing anyway. Guigui wanted to sit down and rest. Xiao Gui followed from behind. Guigui and Xiao Gui were sitting on a couch not far from Aaron. Aaron still had his eyes on Guigui. He’d been ignoring Hebe since Guigui came.

Xiao Gui went to the bar to get drinks. He came back to his seat with two glasses in his hands. The other one was for Guigui.

Xiao Gui : Try this! This is really good.

Guigui : Okay.

Guigui grabbed the glass and drank it. She frowned, sticking out her tongue.

Guigui : EEEEEEEK.

It took Guigui quite a few minutes to finish the drink. But she managed to finish it. Suddenly, she felt dizzy.

Guigui : My head.. (Touched her head) I think I’ll just go home.

Guigui stood up and walked away. Xiao Gui also stood up.

Xiao Gui : I’ll send you.

Guigui was about to fall. Xiao Gui grabbed her. He held her, helped her walking. Xiao Gui touched Guigui’s while he held onto Guigui.

Upon seeing that, Aaron got up from the couch. He walked up to Xiao Gui and punched him on the face. Xiao Gui fell backwards. Xiao Gui lost a grip of Guigui. Guigui almost fell, but luckily Ella held her from falling. Xiao Gui walked up to Aaron and punched him back causing Aaron to fall. Xiao Gui grabbed Aaron’s collar and was about to punch him again, but someone tapped his back and punched him on the face. It was Calvin.

Calvin : Aaron, get Guigui out of here now! I’ll take care of him. (Pointed at Xiao Gui)

Aaron walked up to Ella who was holding onto Guigui.

Aaron : I’ll take her.

Ella : Be careful.

Aaron gently pulled Guigui from Ella. Aaron put Guigui’s arm around his shoulder then he put his arm around Guigui’s waist.

Hebe saw what happened. She came up to Aaron and hooked her hands in Aaron’s arm.

Hebe : Don’t go!

Aaron looked at Hebe and pulled his arm from Hebe’s then he walked away.

Aaron was still holding onto Guigui. Guigui kept talking to herself, half awake. Aaron stopped for a while and took off his leather jacket to put it around Guigui’s body. Then he piggybacked Guigui. Guigui fell asleep.

Guigui : A-Aaron, I’m sorry. I’ll be a good girl. Don’t leave me, please. I beg you! (Cry)

Guigui cried in her sleep.

Aaron muttered.

Aaron : What exactly have I done to you, little pumpkin?

Meanwhile, Hebe was sitting alone on a couch in the club. Someone came up to her and sat beside her.

??? : Hebe

Hebe : What do you want?

Back to Aaron and Guigui,
Aaron finally reached Guigui’s house. It was midnight when he got there. He rang the bell. Good thing someone opened the door. It was Chun.

Wuchun : Aaron (Looked at Guigui) Oh my Goodness.. Guigui!

Jason came from inside the house.

Jason : Chun ge, what… (Shocked)

Wuchun walked up to Aaron and took Guigui down from Aaron’s back.

Jason also walked up to Aaron and grabbed his collar.

Jason : Hey, what happened to Guigui?

Aaron : I’ll explain.

====================================================================================================

The Jason I'm reffering to in this story is Jason Hsu Meng Zhe. Any fan of him here? XD
I really like Jason. He's hot. I wonder if he had met Guigui in entertainment circle. Hope they will have drama together and make a good chemistry to make Aaron jealous to death LOL.
Aaron with his y eyes. Jason with his y lips. Oh boy, that's gonna be hard. I should write a story about that :P But GUILUN will always be #1 <3
anyway, Sorry if I talk too much. Hope you like this chapter :)