Chapter 11

Come Closer

 

It’s been three days Aaron did not go to school. Guigui was wondering if something happened to Aaron since Aaron did not call her at all. She decided to ask Wangzi.

Guigui : Wangzi! Wangzi!

Wangzi smiled

Wangzi : Yes, Guigui?

Guigui : Do you know where Aaron is? He hasn’t been to school for three days already. Did something happen to him?

Wangzi shrugged his shoulders

Wangzi : I don’t know either. Anyway, I’m going to his house later to find out. Do you want to come along?

Guigui nodded

[Aaron’s house]
Ding Dong

Someone opened the door. It was Aaron’s big brother.

Wangzi : Hey Danson Ge!

Danson : Wangzi!

Danson looked at someone’s beside Wangzi, Guigui.

Danson : Your girlfriend? (Pointed at Guigui)

Wangzi smiled. Danson offered hand to Guigui

Danson : Hi Xiao Meimei, I’m Danson.

Guigui shook hands with Danson

Guigui : I’m Guigui (Smiled)

Wangzi : Danson Ge, Is Aaron home?

Danson : Yeah. He’s in his room.

Aaron’s room,
Guigui and Wangzi opened the door. They saw Aaron was lying on his bed and laughing while watching TV.

Aaron : Stupid guy! Hahahahaha.

Guigui and Wangzi stepped into the room

Guigui : Who’s stupid?

Aaron turned and saw Guigui and Wangzi were already in his room.

Aaron : You guys are here.

Guigui : Of course. You haven’t been to school for three days. (walked towards Aaron and sat beside his bed)

Aaron : So, did you miss me? (Smiled)

Guigui : Maybe.

Wangzi : So, you’ve been sick eh bro?

Aaron : Yeah. I had a fever. I’m a lot better now. I’m going back to school tomorrow.

Guigui touched Aaron’s forehead to check on his pressure.

Guigui : You’re fine

Aaron : I already said that.

Guigui smiled : hehe

Wangzi giggled

Wangzi’s thought : Looking at how funny and cute they are right now made me feel so jealous. Guigui always puts on big smiles whenever she’s around Aaron. She’s always happy whenever she’s around Aaron. Maybe Aaron is the right one for her. Ah, I don’t know what to do.

Guigui now was walking home with Wangzi. They were passing an ice cream store on the way home. Guigui grabbed Wangzi’s arm and dragged him to the store.

Guigui : I want chocolate ice cream.

The seller handed her the ice cream.

Guigui : Xiexie. (Smiles)

Wangzi’s thought : how cute. I want her to always smile like this

Wangzi : You are really like a kid. You know that?

Guigui smiled : It’s okay. Then I’m no fun if I’m not like a kid because Kids don’t think too much. They just do whatever come in their minds.

[Roxy High ; Class 201]
Class almost started. Guigui walked into the class. She saw Aaron was flirting with one of her classmates.
Aaron : Rainie, this style would look good on you (Pointed on the magazine)

Rainie : Really?

Then Aaron patted Rainie’s head. He rubbed Rainie’s head with his hand. Aaron and Rainie were smiling and laughing together, looking so happy.
Guigui became so mad all of the sudden. She felt jealousy was burning inside her body. She sat on her seat with pout face. Tongtong and Wangzi realized. Wangzi nudged Guigui’s body. {Remember the class seating}

Wangzi : Gui, you okay?

Guigui got mad

Guigui : I’m not jealous. Okay? I don’t care.

Tongtong giggled

Tongtong : Gui, Wangzi was just asking if you’re okay. He didn’t ask whether you’re jealous or not.

Guigui’s thought : Right. I’m not his girlfriend. I don’t have the right to be jealous. But it’s irritating me to see them so close. Maybe Aaron is just like Calvin after all, kissing a girl then go flirt another girl.

Wangzi turned and looked at Aaron and Rainie.

Wangzi’s thought : It’s obvious that she’s jealous. Am I losing already?

After school, Aaron was chasing after Guigui who was still mad.

Aaron : Guigui, stop running Hao ba?

Guigui stopped running and walked instead.

Aaron followed Guigui and walked beside her. Then, Aaron held Guigui’s hand.

Aaron : Let’s go to alien café, my treat.

Guigui : I’m not hungry. Go by yourself or ask Rainie to go with you. (relased Aaron’s hand and walked faster)

Aaron smiled and followed Guigui again

Aaron : You’re jealous. Aren’t you?

Guigui : I’m not

Aaron : Just admit it. (Smiled)

Aaron : Guigui, Rainie is going for an audition. She was just asking me what clothing style would look good on her. Don’t be jealous, okay?

Guigui : For Your Information, I’m not your girlfriend so I don’t care.

Guigui pouted and walked away from Aaron.

Aaron’s thought : This girl is really cute. I don’t know how to live without her. Somehow, she has become important in my life.

[Park]
Wangzi : you’re here

Aaron : What’s up bro?

Wangzi : You won

Aaron : Huh?

Wangzi : You won Guigui’s heart.

Aaron : Ey, we haven’t fought for long. Are you giving up?

Wangzi : Nope. I just want you to treasure her. I’ll still look for her secretly.

Aaron : You sounded like the guys in Korean drama.

Wangzi : Pai tuo. Aren’t we in a drama right now? (Blaming the writer)

Aaron : Oh right.

Wangzi : Anyway, like I said. I’ll be watching you guys. You don’t ever hurt Guigui or I’ll snatch her from you. Understand?

Aaron : Trust me. I won’t.

Wangzi : One more thing, you better confess to her soon or I’ll change my mind.

Aaron : Ey, be sincere Hao ba?

Wangzi giggled.

[Airport]
It was now time for Guigui and her Grandma to leave for the States. They’ll be staying in the States for three weeks. Guigui’s friends were seen at the airport. They wanted to send her off before seeing her again in three weeks.
Guigui hugged Yatou, Tongtong, Xiao Xun, Mini, and Meimei. Then Grandma turned to Meimei

Grandma Wu : Meimei, take care of the house. Don’t fight with your little sister. Call me if anything happens

Meimei : I know Grandma. You have fun there. Okay?

Calvin, Ahben, and Wangzi hugged Guigui and bid good bye.

Calvin : Gui, find me an American hottie.

Ahben hit Calvin’s head

Ahben : Hottie, your head! You have enough girls already in here.

Guigui laughed.
Aaron came closer to Guigui and hugged her. Aaron whispered to Guigui’s ear.

Aaron : Come back soon and I’ll make you be my girl (Smiled)

Guigui couldn’t stop smiling on the plane. She kept thinking about Aaron had just said. “I’ll make you be my girl”. Guigui felt so happy though Aaron hasn’t confessed his feeling towards her, Guigui believes that Aaron loves her so much. Grandma noticed that Guigui kept smiling, she wondered.

Grandma Wu : Guigui, boys might not want to court you when they see you smiling like this. They might think you’re crazy. (Giggled)

Guigui : Aiyoo, Grandma. You should be happy when your granddaughter is happy.

The plane has just landed on LAX Los Angeles, California. Guigui was so excited to see her mom and brother. They came out from the international departure terminal. A lady came and hugged Guigui with teary eyes. Guigui hugged her back. It was her mom.

Guigui : Mom..

Guigui’s mom : My baby. I missed you so much (kissed Guigui’s forehead)

Guigui jumped when she saw her brother. She ran towards her brother who was smiling. Guigui hugged her brother.

Guigui : GEGE. OMYGOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. (kissed Gege’s cheek)

Grandma : Wu Chun, you’ve grown so handsome now.

Wu Chun hugged his Grandma then gave a peck on Guigui’s forehead.

Wu Chun : Meimei, I missed you too. Look what I brought for you. (Gave a plush doll)

Guigui grabbed the plush doll.

Guigui : STITCH!! Ge, I love you. (jumped on Wu Chun’s back)

Wu Chun : We have another surprise for you, Mei.

A man came from behind the wall. Guigui was shocked to see him. She ran towards him and hugged him.

Guigui : DADDY. Why are you here?

Guigui’s dad : Because daddy missed his little girl (Kissed Guigui’s forehead)

Meanwhile, it’s been three days since Guigui left for the States.
Calvin, Ahben, and Aaron decided to have fun. They went to a club. Wangzi didn’t join because he had to go to Hongkong with his mother for two days.
Calvin knows most of the people in the club since he goes there most of the time.
Calvin, Aaron, and Ahben walked towards group of lady. They were tall, hot and y.
Calvin hugged one of them.

Calvin : Han, it’s been so long. How are you?

Han : I’m good. (Looked at the guys who were with Calvin) Your friends?

Calvin : My best friends.

Han shook hands with Aaron and Ahben.
The other girl who was with Han kept staring at Aaron. She smiled at Aaron. Aaron looked at her then smiled back at her.

Han : By the way, these are my girlfriends.

Aaron shook hands with the girl who was staring at him.

Aaron : I’m Aaron.

Girl : Hebe.