We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 7 

 

Tiffany sat on her bed, staring at the offending object in her hand: her phone. So far, it had dinged three times in the last minute and Tiffany had a pretty good idea of who it was. She was about ready to just turned the thing off when it rang again. 

 

Sighing in defeat, Tiffany reached over and grabbed the phone. She knew it would never end and if she didn't picked up then they would just come over anyway. 

 

"Hello." Tiffany answered. 

 

"Finally. I swear, I have texted you like a billion times and you haven't answered once. I was about ready to come over to your apartment and forced you to tell me everything." Came a jittery voice from the other end. 

 

"Yuri, calm down and talked a bit slower. What information are you trying so hard to get out of me? Nothing has happened at all today." Tiffany said, lying through her teeth. 

 

"Don't lie to me Hwang!" Yuri yelled, "I have my resources!" 

 

"What resources? Your boyfriend?" 

 

"Why yes. He is Yunho Oppa's brother after all." 

 

"So, this has to do with Yunho Oppa?" 

 

"And you. Don't lie to me. I know you two almost made out in the sport closet." 

 

"Wha...?" 

 

"I just can't believe you didn't tell me. I thought I was your best friend Tiffany?" 

 

"Yuri, calm down, your overreacting and how did you find out about it?" 

 

"Byunghee Oppa duh. Who else?" 

 

"How did Byunghee Oppa find out?" 

 

"Yunho Oppa. duh. Who else?" 

 

"Huh? So wait a minute. Yunho Oppa was actually going to kissed me? I wasn't going crazy?" Tiffany asked amazed. If this was the truth then, did that mean that Yunho liked her just like she liked him? 

 

"Uh, yeah I guess." Yuri said, suddenly unsure about what was going on with her friend, "Byunghee Oppa called me to tell me how Yunho Oppa was going on to him about how he almost kissed you and then you guys got interrupted and something about not being man enough or something to kissed you or something." 

 

"Seriously?" 

 

"Well, that's what Byunghee Oppa said." 

 

"I can't believe this." Tiffany said, in shocked of what she had just heard. 

 

"You know what this means?" 

 

"Um, that Yunho Oppa may like me like I like him?" 

 

"Yes, and that you should totally confessed to him about how you feel!" Yuri squealed. 

 

"Wha...no way. Just because there's a possibility that Yunho Oppa may like me doesn't mean I should go and potentially ruined our relationship." 

 

"But Tiffany, this is the best chance to do it! You have evidence that he may like you! This is the guy you have been mooning over ever since you came to worked at SM High!" Yuri exclaimed. 

 

"I'm not so sure Yuri. This doesn't sound like a good idea." Tiffany said. 

 

"Stopped worrying so much Tiffany. If you don't do anything then you will never get a chance with him. He will think you are not interested so you need to tell him your feelings before he thinks you don't have any." 

 

"As much as that sounds rational Yuri, I'm not so sure." 

 

"Do you want the possibility of possibly losing Yunho Oppa?" 

 

"No, of course not." 

 

"Then women up and tell him how you feel. If he's anything like Byunghee Oppa, he won't tell you first because he's a big baby." 

 

"Yuri!" Tiffany whined. 

 

"Promise me." 

 

Sighing, Tiffany said, "Fine. I will considered telling him." 

 

"You better or I will tell him for you." Yuri teased. 

 

"Yuri!" 

 

"Talked to you later, you love-struck pink monster." Yuri said, before hanging up. 

 

Sighing, Tiffany put her phone down before putting her head in her hands. How was she going to get the courage to tell Yunho something she hadn't even considered telling him for five years now?