We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 35 

 

Tiffany and Yunho had been officially dating for two weeks. During this time, she had been asked numerous times 'How is it?' almost as if they were asking someone how their new job was or something. To be honest, it wasn't like that much had changed. Sure, there was more hugs and make out sessions (she definitely wasn't going to complained about these changes) but other than that, it's not like it disrupted their lives in any major way. Fridays had just changed from movie night to date night. They would still spent Saturdays grading papers and just being lazy together. If anything, Yunho just spent more time in her apartment. 

 

Speaking of Saturdays and Yunho, right now, Yunho and Tiffany where participating in a new ritual they had started a few weeks ago after they finished grading papers (mainly Tiffany's) which was playing...well, more like competing in Mario Kart. Now, Tiffany didn't really know how Yunho's beat up Wii even showed up in her apartment but there it was one day, without any explanation from Yunho. 

 

Through this, Tiffany had learned that there was nothing more frustrating than this game. She was sure it had to have ruined friendships. The first few games, Yunho always won but after a few rounds, Tiffany won a race and learned the taste of victory. She had actually become pretty good at the game after playing it for like five hours straight. 

 

Currently, the two were racing on everyone's favorite course and for the first time, Tiffany was in first place. Even though she was putting all her concentration into making it through the last lap without falling into the oblivion, she couldn't helped but say to Yunho, "I'm going to win for sure. Remember what the loser has to do." 

 

"Yeah, yeah." Yunho said, without taking his gazed away from the screen, "But I thought you said that if I won, it be a different penalty because I'm not allowed to uses your oven." 

 

"That's true." Tiffany said, glancing at Yunho from the cornered of her eyed for a split second. 

 

"Unfortunately for you Tiffany." Yunho began, as laughter began to escape his lips, "I don't think you are going to be in first for much longer." 

 

"What do you have you little ?!" Tiffany exclaimed, taking her eyes away from her half of the screen to looked over at Yunho's side. Seeing what he had in the cornered of his screen, she paled, "No." She said, turning her attention back to her side, "You wouldn't dare." 

 

"I bet victory tasted sweet." Yunho said, as he hit the button on his controller, "Unfortunately, I think I would looked better in that place than you." 

 

Tiffany let out a shriek as that damn life ruining blue shell came and fell right on top of her, "Come one, come on." She muttered, as she kept pushing on the button to keep going when Yunho's car whizzed by. Letting out a sound of anguish when she could finally moved, she crossed the finished line in fifth place. 

 

"Woohoo!" Yunho yelled, as he threw his controller in the air before jumping up and doing a victory dance. Tiffany sat, angered radiating from every pore of her body. She glared at the screen while she watched the scored board come up with Yunho in first and her in fifth. 

 

"I can't believe this!" Tiffany exclaimed in angered, successfully stopping Yunho and his dancing. 

 

"What? That I won?" Yunho asked, with a gloating looked on his face before plopping down next to her on the couch, "Come on Tiffany, did you forget who the master was?" 

 

"But you fell off like five times!" Tiffany yelled in exasperation, before throwing the controller next to her on the couch. 

 

"I know but just remember." Yunho said, before pointing at himself, "Master at Mario Kart." 

 

"Ugh, I hate you!" Tiffany yelled, before falling back onto the couch. 

 

"Aw, come on Tiffany, you don't mean that." Yunho said, while watching his girlfriend rolled her eyes, "Besides, you always tell me to not act like a sore loser." All he got in responses was some angry grumbling, "Also, I hope you don't forget what the winner gets." He said, as a smile spread across his face. 

 

"I hate when you win." Tiffany mumbled, as she looked at Yunho. It was quiet for a few seconds before Tiffany said, "You are sleeping on the couch tonight." 

 

"What?" Yunho questioned, as he looked Tiffany in the eye to see if her eyes were joking because her face said she was serious but her eyes matched up with her face, "You can't do that." 

 

"Yes, I can." Tiffany said, with a huff before crossing her arms. 

 

"I don't even live with you Tiffany. You can't just tell me to sleep on the couch. I will just go home and sleep in my own bed." Yunho said, looking at her in exasperation that she thought she could make him sleep on her couch just because he beat her at Mario Kart. He was starting to think that it had been a bad idea of introducing it to her. 

 

"Well, you practically live here on the weekends." Tiffany said, "Even during the week, you sleep over sometimes." Yunho decided it was maybe time to start doing some sort of damage controlled. Angry Tiffany could be a scary Tiffany and...well, he honestly didn't feel like sleeping on her couch, "Well, that's only because my favorite person is here." 

 

"What? Happy or is it free food?" Tiffany asked sarcastically. 

 

"No." Yunho said, as he slid closer to her, "I said person so that means it's you." Yunho said, before wrapping his arms around her waist before pulling her over to him. 

 

She let out a squawk before she let out an annoyed, "Yunho Oppa!" 

 

Laughing, he nuzzled her neck and hoped some affection might lightened her mood. However, when her responses was another annoyed, 'Oppa', he decided it was time to switched over to dire measures. Operation : Tickle Tiffany until she kicks you in the face was about to go underway. 

 

As he was taking his hands away from her waist, Tiffany thought that maybe he had given up trying to change her mood when she noticed the playful glimmer in his eyes, "Oppa?" She asked cautiously, trying to not change her expression, "What are you about to do?" 

 

Choosing not to respond, he instead shot his hands towards her side, giving Tiffany only a second to react to what he was about to do. Then he began tickling her sides. Tiffany tried. She really tried to not laughed but after three years of friendship, Yunho knew exactly where she was the most ticklish. She soon burst out laughing as she tried her best to escaped from Yunho's gripped, all the while trying to tell him to stopped even though it sounded more like she was choking due to her laughter but it wasn't too long before Tiffany did exactly what he had predicted, she kicked him. Not in the face though, she kicked him in the stomach. When it happened, he felt all his breath leave him while he was sent backwards onto the arm rest of the couch. 

 

Yunho sat up and saw Tiffany had turned into a ball of laughter. She was curled up and was trying to stopped laughing. After a few seconds, she was only wheezing and was starting to sit up and once she had completely recovered, she looked over at Yunho. 

 

"You feeling less murderous?" Yunho asked, as he rubbed the back of his neck while giving her a sheepish smile. Taking in a deep breath, Tiffany replied, "Yes, but that kick made me feel a lot better." 

 

"You sure my tickle attacked didn't have any effect on you?" Yunho asked. 

 

"Maybe, just maybe." Tiffany said, before she stood up. Turning back around to Yunho, she asked, "So, do you want your prize or not?" 

 

"Yes!" Yunho yelled, as he jumped up. 

 

Sighing, Tiffany began her way to the kitchen while Yunho trailed behind. Happy came out from his hiding place that he always went to when the two played. Once Yunho noticed him, he bent down to his level and began scratching him behind the ear, "Hey buddy." Yunho said, as he earned a purred from Happy. Happy was now practically white except for the tip of his tail and his ears. 

 

Tiffany began to searched through the kitchen for the ingredients to make Yunho's prize while the later showered attention over Happy. Well technically, the prize was that the loser had to make dinner so it wasn't that bad. Unfortunately, she couldn't find anything that she could really cook a meal with. Tiffany hadn't been to the store for two weeks, plus Yunho and her had been living off take-out for the past few days. Sighing, she muttered to herself and went over to the sticky notes that sat on her counter and began to scribble food and such that they needed. 

 

Looking over at Yunho, she was considering taking him along to even though he had probably slipped in some type of cookies into the cart when she wasn't looking. Her internal debate was broken when she heard her phone go off, catching both, her and Yunho's attention. 

 

Pulling it out from her pocket, she glanced at the caller ID before letting out a groaned. It was Yuri. It wasn't that she didn't love her friend, it was just that since Yunho and her had gotten together, the girl called once a day. Looking over at Yunho, she held the list out to him and said, "Go buy this stuff from the store ok?" 

 

"Ok." Yunho said, as he stood back up and walked over. 

 

"Only the stuff on the list." Tiffany said, looking him in the eye before answering the phone. 

 

"Of course." Yunho said, as he took the list and headed out. 

 

"Hey Yuri." Tiffany said, trying to sound chipper, "What do I owed the pleasure?" 

 

"Oh, I just thought I had called and checkup on you." Yuri responded. 

 

"Don't you have a date with Byunghee Oppa tonight?" Tiffany asked, hoping to change the topic so the phone called could be over as soon as possible. 

 

"Yes, but I still have an hour." Yuri replied, as though she had saw through Tiffany's attempt to shortened the conversation. 

 

"Oh, how lovely." Tiffany replied. 

 

"So?" Yuri began, "How is it going with Yunho Oppa?" 

 

"It's doing great. I just made him leave though so if you want to talked to him, you will have to wait until he gets back." 

 

"Oh really? Well, that's nice but you see, the real reason behind this called was due to a request from Taeyeon." Those words instantly made Tiffany freeze. It looked like this called was about to take a turned for the worst, "What does Taeyeon want to know?" Tiffany asked hesitantly. 

 

"Well, to quote her, she wants to know if you two have banged yet and if you say no, she won't believe you." 

 

"Well, doesn't Taeyeon have a lot to say about my life!" Tiffany grumbled, "Well, unfortunately, my answered is no." 

 

"What!?" Yuri shrieked, from over the phone. 

 

"Oh, I can see you are surprised as well." Tiffany said, while rolling her eyes. Why did her friends have to be so nosey? 

 

"Is this related to the same reason why you had to go on date before you got together?" Tiffany could practically hear the sarcasm in Yuri's voice from over the phone. 

 

"No, it's just that it hasn't happened yet." Tiffany said, "I don't see why we need to rushed it. It will happened when it happens." 

 

"Man Fany, does that mean you will like wait until your wedding night or whatever?" 

 

"Wait a second! Where would you even get that idea?!" Tiffany exclaimed, "Besides, I don't think it would take us that long. It's not like hands haven't wandered." 

 

The only response she got from Yuri's side was giggles. Sighing, she pinched the bridge of her nose and said, "Yuri, please act more mature. I know my last statement couldn't have affected you too much." 

 

"No, no, it's not that." Yuri said, "It's just that you didn't say anything about the whole wedding thing." 

 

Tiffany was confused for a few seconds before it finally clicked in her brain what had sent her friend into hysterics, "Yuri, it's not funny at all. I didn't imply anything with my responses to your statement." 

 

"Yeah, yeah, sorry." Yuri responded, before she was quiet for a few seconds, "Ok then Fany. Take your sweet time but I better be the first person to know about it." 

 

"Fine." Tiffany said, while shaking her head. 

 

"And I want all the details." Yuri quickly said. 

 

"What?!" Tiffany squawked, "Why would I tell you anything other than it happened?!" 

 

"I told you about my first time with Byunghee Oppa!" 

 

"I didn't asked nor did I want to know about it!" Tiffany yelled back. 

 

"Fine." Yuri said, before letting out an audible huff, "But you better tell me about it when it happens." 

 

"Yes, yes." Tiffany said, before she heard a muffled voice from Yuri's side. 

 

"Sorry Fany, gotta go." Yuri said. 

 

"Talked to you later." Tiffany responded, before Yuri hung up. Sighing, she slipped her phone into her pocket and walked over to where Happy had curled up on the counter. Scratching his ear, she decided that Happy deserved some attention since he had been getting less since his owners had gotten together. 

 

Somehow, Yunho had managed to get back at a decent time instead of taking hours to get back but that might have been due to the promises of food. Once Yunho had arrived, he sat the bags on the counter and sat himself on the counter next to them while he waited for Tiffany to begin. 

 

"Please don't sit on the counter." Tiffany said, as she put the macaroni in the microwave. It looked like their dinner was going to be far from romantic but macaroni and fish sticks could be romantic if they tried, right? Well, it was food to say the least. 

 

"Man, your kitchen has so many rules." Yunho said, as he hopped down from the counter. 

 

"Well, most of them, there's a good reason behind it." Tiffany responded, as she punched the time into the microwave. Now, all there was to do was wait for the food and thankfully, all she needed for Yunho was paper plates. 

 

Opening the cabinet, she began to rummage through it for some plates before she heard Yunho exclaimed, "Surprised hugged attack!" Turning around, she saw Yunho fast approaching her before he swooped her up into a hugged, "Yunho Oppa!" She exclaimed, as she tried to act angry but all she could do was laughed as Yunho hugged her. 

 

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she laughed as she rested her forehead against his. Yunho soon sat her back on the ground but didn't take his arms away from her waist. Tiffany decided to take it that Yunho wasn't exactly done with his affection so she decided to take the first step. 

 

Leaning up, Tiffany pressed her pink lips onto Yunho's. It took him a few seconds before he responded but when he did, he pulled her against him tighter and moved his lips against hers. As Tiffany tried to turned her head, their noises bumped together which caused Yunho to laughed for some reason but it gave Tiffany the perfect opportunity to take his bottom lips between hers. She on it gently before giving it a slight nipped. 

 

She relished in the noise he made but Yunho decided to retaliate. Pulling his lips away from hers with a smirked, almost laughing at the pout that appeared on her face, he moved his lips down her neck. Pressing a soft kissed to her collarbone, he heard Tiffany in her breath. Smiling into her neck, he peppered her neck with kisses as he worked his way up, ending with a kissed on her earlobe. 

 

Tiffany moved her hands away from the spot around Yunho's neck where they had been residing to the side if his face. Pulling his face up to hers, she crashed their lips together in a sloppy kissed. Their teeth clicked and their noses squished together. Tiffany heard Yunho laughed while he mumbled something about her being eager before she felt his tongue slid along the bottom of her lips. 

 

She began to fell heat in her abdomen but chose to ignored it as she granted Yunho's tongue entrance into . Yunho's hands began to move down her back before it came to rest on Tiffany's backside. Tiffany was beginning to explored Yunho's mouth when she felt him squeeze her . She made a noise of surprised but did her best not to bite down on her tongue and Yunho's too, probably. 

 

Without taking his lips away from hers, Yunho began to lift Tiffany up to set her on the counter but he had forgotten about one thing, the cabinet was still opened. So when Tiffany's head hit the door, she pulled away and let out a groaned in pain. 

 

"!" Yunho exclaimed, breaking the kissed, setting her on the counter, he said, "You ok Tiffany?!" 

 

Nodding her head, she closed the cabinet and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine." Before meeting his lips again. Tiffany's hand wounded themselves into Yunho's locks as she pressed her lips against his feverishly. This time, Yunho's hands were moving upwards instead of down. He brought them up slowly as he felt Tiffany's curves. She gasped into his mouth as he began to tugged on her lips. 

 

The heat in her abdomen was hotter but she wasn't worrying about it all. Tugging on Yunho's locks, she earned herself a growled from Yunho before he began to outline her lips with his tongue again, but unfortunately, before they could get any further, Tiffany heard the microwave go off. 

 

Groaning, she pulled away from Yunho, "Can't we just ignored it?" Yunho muttered, before pressing a kissed onto her neck. Tiffany really did want to just ignored it and was about to but then the oven went off to accompany the microwave. 

 

Sighing, Tiffany tapped Yunho on the shoulder and said, "I think that's our signed to stopped unless of course, you want out dinner to burned." 

 

"I guess." Yunho said, before he helped Tiffany down from the counter and took over the job of finding paper plates. Damn it! Why did he have to love food so much? If he didn't, he might have still been making out with Tiffany. Well, that was probably a lie since Tiffany would have told him that she wasn't going to eat burnt food but still, he could still dream.