We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 32 

 

Yunho did come back to dropped Happy off at Tiffany's place but when he entered her apartment, he was greeted by silence. Setting Happy down on the floor, he heard a meow from Happy before he went to looked for Tiffany. He ended up finding her on her couch asleep. Chuckling softly, he figured she was still tired from everything that had happened. Plus, it seemed like she had been stressing over telling him her feelings, though he couldn't really talked, he was pretty beat, too. 

 

Deciding he couldn't just leave her on the couch to get a kink in her neck, he bend down and slipped one hand under her knees and the other under her back. Picking her up, he carried her into her bedroom where Happy was currently residing on her bed. 

 

Laying her down on the bed, he pulled the blanket that Happy had been laying on. He earned himself an angry meow from the cat before he covered Tiffany with the blanket. Heading out of the room, he mumbled, "Goodnight." Before leaving. 

 

When Tiffany woke up the next morning, she was surprised to see herself in bed with Happy sleeping on her stomach. That would have mean that Yunho had come by to dropped him off but she couldn't remembered anything after he left to get him so that meant she had probably fallen asleep but how she would have made it to her bed was a mystery. 

 

Picking Happy up, she put him down on the bed next to her before sitting up. Stretching her arms, she figured she had better get ready if she wanted to get to worked on time. As per usual, she did get ready on time which really meant that she got ready before the time Yunho was supposed to picked her up for worked but he was five minutes late as usual. As she walked out of her apartment, she couldn't helped but wondered what Yunho and her relationship was now. 

 

While they had both had confessed their feelings and did feel the same for each other, they hadn't really questioned the 'Now what' part. Sighing, she stepped out of the building and spotted Yunho's car coming down the street. Well, there was no better time to talked about it than the present. 

 

She reached the curb just as Yunho pulled up to it. Opening the passenger side, she got into the car and said, "Morning." as she pulled the seatbelt across her body. 

 

"Morning Fany." Yunho said, before leaning over and pressing his lips to her cheeks. Feeling her stiffened under his lips, he quickly pulled back, "! Sorry Fany, I just thought that it was okay after last night but I mean..." 

 

"No, no." Tiffany said, waving her hands, "It's just that I wasn't used to it and, uh...I mean, I'm totally fine with it. I was just surprised that's all." Tiffany finished, as she felt her face heating up. 

 

"Oh." Yunho said, glancing away from Tiffany, "Um, okay then." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. Tiffany watched him as she considered how to asked the question of 'Now what'. She could always just blurted it out like she did yesterday but still, the question felt awkward but now wasn't the time to act awkward. 

 

"So, um." Tiffany began, as she turned to face Yunho just as he turned to face her and said her same. Both paused and waited for the other to continued. 

 

"You go first." Yunho said, while nodding at her. He really didn't mind waiting to asked his question. 

 

"No, no, you go first. I can wait." Tiffany said, also fine with waiting to asked her question. 

 

"No really, just tell me what you have to say Fany. Mine can wait." Yunho said, letting out an awkward laughed, "Yunho Oppa?" Tiffany said, staring him down. 

 

"Yes?" Yunho answered hesitantly. 

 

"I don't feel like playing this back and forth game, just tell me what you have to say now." Tiffany said, while continuing to stare him down, "I don't want to be late for worked, okay?" 

 

"Yeah, okay." Yunho said, deciding he definitely didn't want to be in Tiffany's wrath if he wanted his question to go over well. 

 

He waited until he got onto the road before he asked the question that had been nagging him since the night before, "So, um...Fany." Yunho began, bringing Tiffany's attention back to him, "I'm just wondering about what exactly are we now?" 

 

"Um, human?" 

 

"I'm not asking literally. I'm asking what exactly is our relationship now. Like...I don't know, are we dating or are we like...what becomes before dating? I mean, I don't want to think something that you don't think we are and if we are not dating then how can we get there and..." 

 

"Okay Oppa, take in a deep breath and calm down." Tiffany said, interrupting him, "I was going to asked you pretty much the same question, just with...you know, less words." 

 

"Oh oka..." Yunho began, before Tiffany quickly interrupted him again. 

 

"Stopped, let me talked. Not another word out of your mouth until then. Just keep your eyes on the road so we make it to worked in one piece, got it?" Tiffany said, while watching Yunho nod his head, "I'm not really one hundred percent sure what our relationship is right now. I mean, I want us to be together so I'm fine with us being a couple right after confessing our feelings." Tiffany said, before taking in a deep breath, "But." She began, quickly catching Yunho's attention, "I think you need to take me out on a date first before we can make it official." Tiffany waited for Yunho to reply but he wasn't saying anything, "Um, Oppa, are you going to answered or am I going to take that as a no for the date?" 

 

"Huh?" Yunho said, breaking out of whatever trance he was in. Glancing over at Tiffany, he saw the questioning looked on her face and quickly said, "Oh, well yeah. A date is a great idea." 

 

"So, are you going to asked me on a date or am I going to have to asked you?" Tiffany asked. Had he not been paying attention to her or what? 

 

"Uh, how about Friday? For the date, I mean." Yunho said, while glancing over at her again. She seemed to be thinking it over. Turning his attention back to the road, he figured she had answered him soon. 

 

"Sure." Tiffany said, breaking the silence, "I had love to but still, Oppa." Tiffany said, with a sly grinned, "Asking me out for tomorrow night, are you excited or something?" 

 

"What? No, it's just that I thought." Yunho said, trying to come up with a good reason for her before stopping once he heard her laughing. Looking over at her, he said, "What are you laughing about?" 

 

"Nothing." Tiffany said, trying to muffled her laughter by covering , "It's fine. I don't care what day you are asking me out on a date. I had be happy any day you asked me, except if you had tried to take me out tonight I can't since I need to catch up on some worked and I will need to grade some papers tonight." Tiffany said, before reaching over and patting him on the shoulder. She could tell he was pouting about her teasing him. 

 

"Oh, don't pout, you big baby." She said, before leaning over and giving him a quick kissed on the cheeks. The surprised noises he made sent her giggling all while he kept telling her it was her fault for surprising him. 

 

"Well." Yunho began, once she had stopped laughing, "If I have any papers to grade, I might stopped by and grade my papers with you." 

 

"Sure." Tiffany said, rolling her eyes as they pulled into the school parking lot, "You probably left no worksheets for them at all." 

 

"You don't know that." Yunho said defensively, "Besides, you might need help grading all of your papers." 

 

"True. I guess I can put you to worked if you come over." Tiffany said, as she grabbed her black multi floral steve madden bquilt active weekender bag and unbuckled her seatbelt. 

 

"I know you love it when you can uses me for free labor." Yunho said, as he got out of the car. 

 

"Well, your right about that." Tiffany replied back, as she walked around the car to meet up with him, "And besides, you did offered your help." 

 

Sliding up next to her, Yunho said, "That I did but I do planned on asking for some type of payment." Before wiggling his eyebrows. 

 

"So help me if you say something cheesy like a kissed or a hugged, I'm going to punched you in the stomach." Tiffany said, with a rolled of her eyes as they walked towards the school. 

 

"Man, Fany." Yunho said, acting dejected, "You take the fun out of everything." 

 

"Do I?" She asked, as they reached the front of the school. 

 

"Fine, if you won't go along with it then I want to picked out what we watch." 

 

"Sure, as long as it's not too gruesome." 

 

"Aw, come on Fany, do you really think I would picked out something you hate on purposed?" Yunho asked. 

 

"Yes, I do." She said, before noticing a flash of brown. What happened next, she honestly should have expected, "So Fany." Came a voice from behind Tiffany. Whirling around, Tiffany was greeted by the sight of Yuri with a rather large grinned on her oval-shaped shaped face, "How was your tripped?" 

 

"Oh, uh...it was nice I guess." Tiffany said, not looking her friend in the eyed. She was not going to tell her the entired story in such a public space. 

 

"Hey Yunho Oppa." Yuri said, turning her attention to him. Grinning, she said, "I heard while you were gone, Junsu brought the basketball hoop down." 

 

"What?!" Yunho squealed, before heading towards the gym. Turning around, he waved at Tiffany and said, "I will come see you at lunch." 

 

"Please don't skipped your own class." Tiffany called, after him to only get the reply of another wave. Sighing, she turned her attention to Yuri who looked far too happy for a worked day. She was soon surprised when Yuri grabbed her arm and began to pulled her towards the library. 

 

When they reached the library, Yuri let go of her arm before grabbing her shoulders. Staring Tiffany down, Yuri asked, "So, is it true what Byunghee Oppa told me?" 

 

"Byunghee Oppa?" Tiffany asked, even though Yuri only seemed to be listening for the words yes or no. 

 

"Did you or did you not hook up with Yunho Oppa while you were on that tripped?" Yuri asked, with such seriousness you had think she had be asking if the world was about to end. 

 

"W...What?" Tiffany sputtered, as she felt her face heating up. 

 

"Well, did you?" Yuri asked, taking her hands off of Tiffany's shoulders and relocating to her own hourglass hips, "Not exactly?" Tiffany responded hesitantly. It looked like by the end of the day, the entire school would know of Yunho and her relationship development. 

 

"Well then, tell me what exactly happened." Yuri huffed. 

 

"To sum it up, we got drunk one night and I told him I loved him. I still don't know how he responded but I know for sure that we made out which resulted in a hickey. Then when we got back home yesterday, I confessed which then led to Yunho Oppa confessing and, um...yeah." Tiffany said, before waiting for Yuri to asked the numerous questions she probably had. 

 

"Wait. You have a hickey?" Yuri asked, cocking her head to the side. 

 

"God, I just told you how Yunho Oppa and I have finally confessed and the first thing you have to say is about my hickey?!" Tiffany exclaimed, while throwing her hands in the air. 

 

"Well, I don't see it." 

 

"Concealer you dummy, it exists." 

 

"Oh right. Anyway." Yuri said, "Are you guys like officially together?" 

 

"Yes and no." Tiffany replied, as she watched Yuri's face fall. 

 

"How is it both?!" Yuri yelled angrily. 

 

"Well, we confessed and we want to be a couple but I told him before we become official, he's going to have to take me out on a date first!" Tiffany exclaimed, as she tried to stopped her friend from ripping her hair out. 

 

"I swear to god Fany, you make me want to strangle something, preferably you." Yuri muttered, as she massage her temples. 

 

"Well, excuses me." Tiffany replied, with a huff. 

 

"At least the two of you have taken a big stepped forward. Make sure to update me once you go on that date." Yuri said, as she began to head towards a cart of books. 

 

"Yes, yes." Tiffany replied, before heading to her classroom. Now, if she could make it through the day without Taeyeon or Boa harassing her, it would be a miracle.