We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 13 

 

Really, Tiffany should have been prepared for this. Gossips seemed to spread through the teachers faster than the students but still, she stupidly walked into the break room on Monday, completely unprepared for the attacked that was coming at her. 

 

"So Tiffany, how was your date with Yunho Oppa?" 

 

"What?!" Tiffany exclaimed, turning to the left, seeing a smiling Taeyeon staring back at her, "Taeyeon! Don't just come up to me and say that without a warning!" 

 

"Fine." Taeyeon said, rolling her big, brown, semi-circle eyes, "Hey Tiffany, I'm about to make you tell me all the details of this date you had with Yunho Oppa." 

 

"How did you know?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Yuri, duh! Now then, how could you not tell me?! I thought I was your best friend?!" Taeyeon exclaimed, before throwing her arms around Tiffany, "Now, tell me all the dirty info!" 

 

"I have no dirty information Taeyeon and it wasn't exactly a date." Tiffany said. 

 

"Yeah, right. From what Yuri told me, it sounded like a date to me." Taeyeon said, rolling her eyes, "It was a date for sure." 

 

"Did someone say Tiffany went on a date?" Hyoyeon asked, suddenly appearing beside Taeyeon. 

 

"Yeah, but she isn't telling me any of the details." Taeyeon told her. 

 

"Who was it with?!" Hyoyeon demanded. 

 

"Don't worry, it was Yunho Oppa, not Siwon Oppa." Taeyeon said, "I always thought Tiffany would go after a man with a nice package though who knows, Yunho Oppa's got a nice body, who knows what his di..." 

 

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany exclaimed, feeling her cheeks heating up, "Don't you dare go there! If anything, your describing yourself!" 

 

"Ah, you caught me." Taeyeon said, shrugging her shoulders, "But still, I bet that dirty mind of yours has thought about that before." 

 

"Taeyeon!" 

 

"Fine, fine. Just tell me all the details of this date and I will shut up." Taeyeon bargained. 

 

"It's not like I wasn't planning on telling on you." Tiffany huffed. 

 

"I wants to hear about this date, too." 

 

"We just went to see a movie." Tiffany began. 

 

"Did he put any moves on you?" Taeyeon asked. 

 

"No, then he drove me home and we sat in the car for a bit and talked..." 

 

"About what?" Hyoyeon interjected. 

 

"The movie then before I got out, I asked him if it had been a date and he said it could be if I wanted it to be." "Wow, I gotta give Oppa props. That was smooth." Taeyeon stated. 

 

"I thought you wanted to know what happened." Tiffany said exasperated. 

 

"I do." Taeyeon huffed. 

 

"Fine, then shut up. Anyway, we just kept throwing questions back and forth about whether it was a date until." Tiffany said, trailing off. 

 

"Until?" Taeyeon and Hyoyeon asked in unison. 

 

"Until we almost kissed." Tiffany finished. 

 

"Almost?!" Taeyeon exclaimed. 

 

"Are you saying you and Yunho Oppa didn't kissed?!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. 

 

"Geez, you two are going to have to do something about this terrible of yours before you end up doing it at school." Taeyeon said. 

 

"Taeyeon, don't says those kinds of things! You are starting to sound like Boa!" Tiffany yelled. 

 

"I'm just saying, you two better deal with your issues before something happens." Taeyeon said, "Now, we will have to resumed this conversation later. I got some brats to teach Spanish, too." 

 

"Yes, we really should head to our classes." Hyoyeon said, "But I wishes you luck in her endeavors with Oppa, Tiffany." 

 

Sighing, Tiffany felt defeated and tired already and she didn't even get any time to make herself some coffee.