We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 3 

 

Tapping her pen on her desk, Tiffany stared absentmindedly out of the window. It was her planning time but she really had nothing to do. It was Friday and she had only two classes left, both of which were going to spend their class time working on their essay. 

 

She contemplated going down to the office and chatting with Boa but that would most likely end in embarrassment liked the last time. Sighing, she was about ready to uses this time wisely and take a nap when she caught a glimpse of brownish black haired outside her window. 

 

Tiffany had to admit what she did next was not the smoothest thing she ever did but in her defense, she hadn't been paying attention at all. 

 

She could hear Yunho's laughter from outside; if this had been a normal situation, she would have joined in with his infectious laughter but at the moment, Tiffany was dealing more with the embarrassment of falling out of her chair and landing in a pile on the floor. 

 

Grumbling, she sent him what she hope was her best death glare but all it seemed to do was encouraged him. Getting to her feet again, she looked at him with her hands on her wide hips and raised an eyebrow. He better hope he had a good excuses for skipping his class to scared the living daylights out of her. 

 

When he motioned for her to opened the window, she opened it hesitantly. 

 

Sticking his head through the window, Yunho chimed, "Hey Fany, how's planning time going?" 

 

"Ha ha ha." She replied sarcastically, "Just great." 

 

"I could tell by the fact that you were practically drooling that you weren't doing anything." 

 

"I wasn't drooling." 

 

"So I came to dropped by." Yunho said, with his trademark smile. 

 

"Yunho Oppa, don't you have a class right now?" Tiffany asked, sending him a questioning looked. 

 

"Oh, their out running on the soccer field right now." 

 

"Do you really think their doing that? Isn't this period full of girls who would rather sit on the bleachers and file their nails?" 

 

"Yeah, but I left a few balls with them and the few guys in the class will probably keep kicking the balls at them until a few give in." 

 

"Do you really believe that?" 

 

"No, but I figured it had be a good excuses to come and see you." Yunho said nonchalantly. 

 

Tiffany could feel her face heating up at that remarked. Damn him and his insufferable hotness. He hadn't even said it with a hint of coyness or anything suggestive of him having feelings towards her. Not that it would stopped her from hoping that it did, "How kind of you but what if someone gets hurt?" 

 

"Oh, come on, this is my safest class. Only liked eight of them participate." Yunho said, waving his hand. 

 

"Sure Oppa, but didn't one of them run into a wall the other day?" 

 

"He wasn't looking where he was going. It was his own fault and there's no walls outside." Yunho replied. Unfortunately, before Tiffany could reply, the sound of something hitting metal and a few loud curses words made her looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 

 

"! I forgot there was soccer goals there." He said, before looking at her gloating face, "You can tell me your told it so later ok. I have another student to take to the nurse." 

 

"How can you not get called in by the board?" 

 

"You guess is as good as mine." Yunho called, as he began to jogged away, "I will picked you up at your normal time." Tiffany watched him jogged off and had to admit, she was kinda thankful that the kid had hurt himself since they had given her an opportunity to looked at a great view.