We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 12 

 

"Thanks again, for trusting me enough to drive." Yunho said sarcastically. 

 

"Your welcome. We have reached the stage in our relationship where I guess I should trust that you can drive without causing an accident." 

 

"I have never been in an accident. I have an almost perfect record." Yunho said. 

 

"Too bad those five speeding tickets just ruined it." Tiffany responded, "Anyway, did you like the movie?" 

 

"I don't know." Yunho said, as he pulled up to Tiffany's apartment building, "I guess it was ok. You know, I don't really like those sappy movies." 

 

"Well, I loved it! It was just so romantic how they both loved the other but didn't think the other felt the same and that wedding scene was just so...I don't even know how to describe it!" Tiffany gushed. 

 

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. You loved it and you will probably buy it when it comes out and make me watch it with you again." 

 

"Yeah, I probably will." Tiffany said, as she was about to opened the passenger door before she stopped herself. She needed to asked him the question that had been scratching at her mind ever since he had asked her if she had wanted to go see a movie together. 

 

"Hey, Yunho Oppa?" Tiffany asked, turning back to him. 

 

"Hmmm?" Yunho asked, "What is it?" 

 

"Is this...?" Tiffany paused, biting her lips, "Was this a date?" 

 

Yunho stopped all functions when he heard the question that came out of . How was he supposed to respond to this? Tell her yeah, that he had been too much of a chicken to asked her directly? Or he could asked her what made her think that? Or...it was no uses freaking out over this so he chose to say the first thing that came to his mind. 

 

"If that's what you want it to be than yeah." Yunho answered. 

 

"Really?" Tiffany asked, suddenly panicking over what to say back, "How would you feel if I did want this to be a date?" 

 

"Well." Yunho said, leaning closer to her, "I wouldn't have any objections." 

 

"Oh." Tiffany said, leaning towards him. 

 

"Do you not like that answered?" Yunho asked, continuing to leaned towards Tiffany even more. 

 

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Tiffany smirked. Their faces were so closes that it would only take one of them to leaned forward for their lips to touched and for them to finally get what they had wanted for years. 

 

Yunho moved his hand up to cupped Tiffany's cheeks while Tiffany placed her hand on the back of his neck. There was no way this would get screwed up again. He could practically feel her lips on his until... 

 

"What the ?!" 

 

Turning their heads to looked out of the back of the car they saw nothing. 

 

"We should probably get out and looked." Yunho said hesitantly. 

 

"Yeah, probably." Tiffany responded, before opening the car door. 

 

What they found didn't amuses either of them. Lying on the ground, clutching his knee was none other than the bane of their existence, Woosung. Next to him was a bike. It pretty much explained what had happened a few seconds earlier. 

 

"Oh, ! That was Coach Jung's car I ran into, wasn't it?" Woosung asked, when he saw them. 

 

"Yeah Woosung, it was." Yunho said, "So, you don't just run into things when you run, huh? I feared for the day you get your driver's license." 

 

"Yeah. I wasn't watching where I was going because I noticed this cool bush and..." 

 

"No, don't say anything else. Are you fine?" Yunho asked. 

 

"Yeah, I will be fine. My place isn't too far from here. Sorry again, Coach." Woosung said, before running off, wheeling his bike thankfully. 

 

"So, he lives nearby?" Yunho asked Tiffany. 

 

"Yeah, he lives in the bakery next door. His parents owned it and the top floor is an apartment." Tiffany answered, "Ah, I'm sorry." 

 

"Yeah, I am too." Tiffany said. Well, once again, they had lost the opportunity of finally kissing the other and once again, this was shattered by none other then Woosung.