We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 20 

 

Tiffany was prepared. After planning for two class periods, she had come up with the perfect date to finally tell Yunho how she felt. True, she had only been motivated to finally tell him her feelings after the incident a few mornings ago but it didn't matter what it took to get her to finally do this but that she was. She hadn't told Yuri about the love and it seemed like Yunho hadn't told Byunghee because Yuri hadn't come screeching her head off yet but she couldn't helped but feel like Chaewon knew something. There was no way she could know but that day when she wake into the class, she had a knowing looked in her eye. 

 

She had yet to have any students teases her so she had to be in the clear for now and now, as she headed towards the gym, she was ready to asked Yunho out. Her planned was foolproof, asked Yunho to go watch her favorite played that was only playing Friday night while the played wasn't really romantic, she figured she had confessed to him while watching the played or when they went back to her apartment. 

 

Stopping at the door to the gym, she took in a deep breath, thinking of all the times she had stood here before readying herself in hopes of finally making a pushed forward in their relationship and here she was, five years later, finally going to do it. 

 

Opening the doors, she scanned the loud gymnasium for Yunho. She found him standing next to the bleachers, talking to his student teacher, Junsu, if she remembered correctly. 

 

As she was walking over, Yunho glanced up and waved at her. Junsu turned around too, to see who the new person was. When he saw it was Tiffany, he waved his hand in greeting, a blush spreading onto his face. 

 

"Hey Fany, what's up?" Yunho said in greeting. 

 

"Nothing much. Just thought I would come and talked with you during my planning time. What are you making the kids do this time?" Tiffany asked, looking over at the students who seemed to just be running around like headless chickens. 

 

"Oh, you will have to asked Junsu. He's at the part where he has to start teaching the classes." Yunho said, gesturing at the blushing male with his thumb. 

 

"I just told them a revised game of tagged. It will keep them busy for the rest of class." Junsu said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

"Hmmm, is it safer then what Yunho make them do?" She asked. 

 

"Hey!" Yunho exclaimed. 

 

"Yes, they should be safe. So far, no one has had to go to the nurse." Junsu said. 

 

"I'm surprised Goeun hasn't come down yet to checked on you." Tiffany teased. 

 

"She did." Yunho muttered. 

 

"Oh lord." Tiffany laughed, nearly bending over with laughter. 

 

"Hey, it's not that funny." Yunho pouted. 

 

"Sure." Tiffany said, "Anyway, I need to asked you something?" 

 

"Hmmm, what did you need?" Yunho asked. 

 

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me on Friday to see a played that's in town and maybe go out for dinner?" 

 

"This Friday? As in tomorrow Friday?" Yunho asked. 

 

"Yeah, why?" Tiffany asked, suddenly concerned. 

 

"Tomorrow's states for soccer." 

 

"What? Really?" 

 

" yeah, can we do it the next day?" 

 

"The play is only for tonight." 

 

"! Well, I mean you can go see the played with Yuri or by yourself, right? Then Saturday we can go do something, right?" 

 

"Yuri had a date or something with Byunghee on Friday. She's been talking about it all week and I already bought two tickets." 

 

"Boa?" 

 

"Apparently she already has plans with her boyfriend." 

 

"Yoona?" 

 

"Going on her first date with her finally official boyfriend." 

 

"Taeyeon? Hyoyeon?" 

 

"They are going to some fair this weekend. They leave after school." 

 

"Crap Fany, what are you going to do?" 

 

"I don't know." 

 

"Um, I couldn't helped but overhear that you need someone to go with you to a played tomorrow Tiffany." Junsu said, making the two realized he had still been standing there as they had continued their conversation. 

 

"Uh, yeah." Tiffany said, "I have an extra ticket to a played tomorrow." 

 

"What play is it for?" Junsu asked. 

 

"Mamma Mia." 

 

"I had loved to see the played if you don't mind me going with you?" 

 

"I don't mind. Thanks a lot Junsu. You are a lifesaver." 

 

"No problem." 

 

"Anyway Yunho." Tiffany said, turning back to the brownish black haired man who almost looked like he was pouting, "Your still fine with hanging out on Saturday?" 

 

"Of course Fany. I had be going with you to the played if it wasn't for states." Yunho replied. 

 

"I know." Tiffany said, "But you need to make sure that the team comes home with a trophy." 

 

"Yeah I know. The boys have been working hard. They will be able to win." 

 

"Well, I better head back to my room. I should start grading some papers if I'm going to have my weekend booked." Tiffany said, waving at the two before walking off. 

 

"Are you okay with me going out with Tiffany this weekend Yunho?" Junsu asked. 

 

"It doesn't matter what I think. As long as it's what Tiffany wants then I'm fine with it." Yunho said, but he couldn't helped but feel the desire to strangle the man next to him. 

 

"Are you sure because I mean if we get along well, I want to asked her...?" 

 

"Yeah, I know. I have no opinion on the fact that you have a crushed on Tiffany." Yunho answered. 

 

"Really? So, you had be fine if I asked her out?" 

 

Clenching his teeth, he answered, "As long as it's what Tiffany wants and it will make her happy then I'm fine with whatever relationship you have with her." Yunho knew he was lying but he was pretty sure Junsu didn't know that. He would just have to prayed to god that Tiffany had no interests in Junsu or else he didn't know what he would do. 

 

"You better not run into a goal or doing anything dangerous." Chaewon nagged at Woosung. 

 

"Calm down Chaewon, I will be fine. I promise I won't need the first aid kit but one time." Woosung said, trying to reassure her. 

 

"I feel so much better." She replied sarcastically, as he stood up. 

 

"Yeah, I know. Anyway, are you sure you can't come?" He asked. 

 

Rolling her eyes, she said, "Yeah, I already told you I have student government after school but I promise that if it ends early, I will try to make it." 

 

"Cool. I need my girlfriend cheering for me from the bleachers or else I will looked like a loser." 

 

"Oh, shut up." She said, pushing him, "You had be a loser even if I was there." 

 

"So cruel you are." He said, gripping his chest. 

 

"You guys better win and you better make the winning score." 

 

"Oh, and why's that?" 

 

"So I can bragged to the other girlfriends about it." She said, before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek, "Don't embarrassed me more than you already did." 

 

"You got it." He said, before quickly bending down and giving her a peck on the lips and running off to the bus. As he climbed on, he heard the usual jab of sap and the kissy noises. Well, it wasn't his fault he was the only one on the team with a girlfriend. Even if she refused to acknowledge it sometimes.