We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 41 

 

Now, when it came to the holidays, Yunho tended to get a little excited which would normally causes him to pretty much go overboard with everything he did. Tiffany knew first-handed just how bad he could get because one year, he broke his foot in eight places when he fell out his window, trying to put Christmas lights up. At the time, he had lived in an apartment and was on the third floor, Tiffany never really did have the heart to tell him the reason they kicked him out of that building was probably because that wasn't the first time he had fallen out of his window. Plus, in the whole contract thing, it pretty much told him that it was forbidden to hang stuff outside his apartment but Yunho probably hadn't read it. 

 

Plus, there had been the time he had tripped over a chair and fell face first into a flight of stairs after he had drank way too much spiked eggnog and then somehow started a game of musical chairs. Let's just say that Tiffany was about ready to bury him in the snow outside the emergency room that they had to sit in for five hours on Christmas Eve. 

 

So, by now, Tiffany thought she was used to his excessiveness during the holidays but she was soon going to learned that Yunho could easily prove her wrong. 

 

Earlier, Yunho had went out to the store to buy some ingredients for Tiffany because as per usual, she was always the one who got stuck with the job of baking cookies for the holiday party the staff threw every year. He had come back with everything she had asked for and it seemed like he hadn't bought anything extra like he normally does but he was acting strange. Like how he offered to put everything away and set up all her ingredients but she figured it was just the 'holiday spirit' that seemed to be filling him. 

 

As she started to picked up something, she felt there was something odd when she could feel Yunho's eyes on her. Not in the ual way or 'the minute you turned around I'm going to surprised you with a kissed' stare but like he was just watching her or in a better word, spying on her. She just brushed it off and continued on mixing the batter for her cookies. A little while later, she felt the stared vanished and the sound of Yunho talking to Happy, she just figured it was just him being weird but the minute she began to head from the kitchen to the next room, Yunho practically materialized out of thin air in front of her with an excited grinned on his face. 

 

"What are you looking at me like that for?" Tiffany asked inquisitively, with her brow raised. 

 

Yunho didn't respond but simply pointed above their heads. Tiffany furrowed her brows at him before looking above them. She wasn't sure what she was expecting but she knew for sure it wasn't some plant. 

 

"What the hell is that?! It looks like a weird plant. Yunho Oppa, did you go and buy some weird plant that's supposed to ward off evil or something again? I told you that they don't do anything and just ends up making our apartment smell like someone's grandmother's house." Tiffany asked, her eyes narrowed as she stared at him, waiting for her answered. 

 

"I thought you were supposed to be the smart one." Yunho replied dumbly, before he bursts out laughing at Tiffany's squawk in reply. 

 

"Oppa." Tiffany said, staring him dead in the eyes, "What kind of plant did you bring into our apartment this time? And how on earth did you attact it to the ceiling?" 

 

"Well, first off, this plant I attact to the ceiling by tape..." 

 

"Tape?" Tiffany asked, open-mouthed. 

 

"Yes tape, now then, the plant is something known as mistletoe and I'm pretty sure you know the rest from there." Yunho said, with a shrugged while he analyzed her reaction. 

 

"Wait, so you went out and bought mistletoe as an excuses to kissed me?" Tiffany asked, dumbfounded "You do know there's better ways to do that like asking?" 

 

"Oh, come on Tiffany, have some holiday cheer!" Yunho exclaimed. 

 

"It's still two weeks before any holiday." Tiffany said. 

 

"So, does that mean I won't get my kissed?" Yunho asked dejectedly, sticking out his lips like a child who was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. 

 

"Oh fine, you big dummy." Tiffany said, instantly causing Yunho to perk up, "I will humored you." 

 

Yunho let out a whoop before bending down, pressing his lips down onto hers in a chaste, gentle kissed. His fingers intertwined in her hair and his one hand gently touched her face. Then, as soon as the kissed started, it ended. 

 

"Are you happy now?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Very." Yunho replied, and then Tiffany thought nothing of it. Until about half an hour later, when she had finished grading papers and was getting off the couch to go checked on her cookies, Yunho appeared once again, out of thin air and this time, he had a huge grinned on his face. 

 

"What now?" Tiffany asked, cocking her head. Yunho, once again, repeated the same gesture and once again, when Tiffany looked up, there was a plant staring right back at her, "Oppa, what the heck?! You had a second one?!" Tiffany shrieked, over Yunho's laughter. 

 

"Man Tiffany, I didn't think you had get this angry." Yunho said, "I didn't realized you hated kissing me." 

 

"You know that's not what I mean. Why did you have to buy a second one?" Tiffany asked, as shook her head. 

 

"For fun, duh." Yunho said, before bending down to her level, "So, can I get my kissed?" 

 

"Ridiculous." Tiffany muttered, before leaning into him and giving him a quick kissed on the lips, "There, are you happy? You have gotten me twice with your tricks." 

 

"I know, I guess I'm just great at being sneaky!" Yunho exclaimed, before disappearing again. 

 

Tiffany sighed as she tried to figured out how she didn't noticed Yunho hanging up two different mistletoe. Surely, he had to make some sort of the noises but earlier, she had felt his eyes on her. He must have hang the mistletoe above the entrance to the kitchen while she had been in there and to make sure she didn't noticed him, he kept his eyes on her. Well, at least, she knew where his traps were. 

 

She made it back into the kitchen, dodging the mistletoe by the entrance just in cases Yunho was watching in hopes of another kissed and took her cookies out from the oven. Setting them on the counter, she decided to go take a shower while she waited for them to cool down. Yunho was probably off digging through the one box that he had yet to opened, the one that he claimed held 'all his holiday cheer' and she was guessing that soon, she had be watching every Christmas movie Yunho owned. 

 

Slipping quietly out of the kitchen, she headed towards the bathroom and as she was opening the door, she felt two hands gripping her shoulders firmly before spinning her around. Tiffany let out a shrieked but when she face the person who had just scared the out of her, she hit him right in the chest, "Oppa, I swear, I'm going to killed you before the end of the day!" Tiffany shrieked, before hitting him again, "Stop popping up out of nowhere." 

 

"I didn't mean to scared you Tiffany." Yunho said, wiggling his eyebrows at her before letting go of her shoulders, "Then what were you trying to do?" Tiffany asked, with pursed pink lips. What was going on with him today? 

 

"I just thought I had warned you." Yunho said simply, with a shrugged. 

 

"Of what? Is there a spider or something in there that I should know about? Did you let Happy into my bathtub again?" Tiffany asked, trying to figured out what the heck he could be warning her about. Did he flooded the bathroom again, or something? 

 

Yunho just shrugged again, before glancing up quickly to the ceiling. 

 

"You didn't." Tiffany muttered. 

 

"What?" Yunho asked innocently. 

 

Tiffany took one quick looked up at the ceiling before letting out what sounded like some sort of distressed gurgle, "Oppa, this is the third time." Sure enough, there was mistletoe hanging right above them. How many did he hang up? 

 

"Got you Tiffany." Yunho declared, with a laughed before leaning down and quickly pressing his lips to hers before running off. 

 

"Is this turning into a game to you?!" Tiffany shrieked, after him, "If I had something in my hand, I would have throw it at you." With a huffed, Tiffany pushed the bathroom door opened before slamming it behind her. Just how dedicated was Yunho to this? Was it a prank? Was he just trying to get attention? Or was it just Yunho being Yunho? It was their first holiday together as a couple, maybe he got super gushy or affectionate during the holidays. Well, at least, more than he was the rest of the time. 

 

Tiffany figured she wouldn't question it and would just keep a watchful eye out for anymore of that plant. She swore that if she found anymore, she would take it down, starting with the ones she already knew about and so helped her, if he did anything stupid like tape it to his pants or something then Yunho better hope she was in a good mood if it happened. 

 

After she got out of the shower, she began to prioritize just how she was going to accomplished her tasked at hand. Well, first off, she had to get on some clothes and then she would take care of the one outside the bathroom. Once she had safely taken the one above the bathroom down, she slowly slinked out into the living room to take the one down from by the couch. Glancing around the room quickly to see if Yunho was nearby, she yanked down the plant once the coast was clear. 

 

As she heading towards the kitchen, she kept a watchful eye out for Yunho. Seeing no sign of him, she made it safely to the final mistletoe and took it down successfully. With a smile, she marched into the kitchen with triumphed and opened the trash can. She hesitated a bit because Yunho had spent money on these dumb plants and it's not like it was a real bothered to kissed him whenever she stood underneath one but she was pretty sure if her landlord walked in and saw them hanging on the ceiling with tape, she would have a fit. 

 

Sighing, she dropped them into the trash can before closing the lid. Heading out of the kitchen, she wasn't really sure what to do next. Maybe she could go looked into Yunho's box to find some Christmas movie to cheered him up once he found out she had gotten rid of all the mistletoe. 

 

Heading into their bedroom, she kneeled down by her side of the bed and pulled the box out from under. Opening the flaps, she noticed how there already seemed to be a few things missing, sifting through the few Christmas decorations, lights and a goofy Santa hat, she soon came acrossed a stack of movies. Looking through them, she tried to find one that looked like it had been uses a lot or one that she knew the both of them like. Even though she really didn't need to worry about it, she couldn't helped but feel like Yunho was being quiet, too quiet. No matter what, he normally always seemed to be making some noise but she hadn't heard him for a while. 

 

Brushing it off, she pulled out a movie that looked promising when she heard a voice whispering her name into her ear. Jumping, she turned around and saw a smirking Yunho crouched down behind her, "Is it your goal to scared me or something today?" 

 

"No." Yunho said, standing up before offering her his hand, "I'm just trying to get some mistletoe kisses." 

 

Taking his hand, Tiffany stood up and said, "Or you could just asked which you are going to have to now because I got rid of all of them." 

 

"I noticed." Yunho said, while bouncing on his heels. 

 

"And you are not angry or sad?" Tiffany asked, with a raised eyebrow. 

 

"No, why would I be?" Yunho asked, raising his eyebrows. 

 

"I don't know but I thought I could make it up to you by watching a movie with you." Tiffany said, holding up the movie in her hand and shaking it. 

 

"How nice but you know, you forgot one." Yunho said, stepping closer to her. 

 

"What?! You had four?!" Tiffany yelled, staring at him awestruck. Just how dedicated could he get? 

 

"Uh huh. You want to know where it is?" Yunho asked, closing the gap between them. 

 

"Do I really want to know?" 

 

"Well, considering its right above us, I thought you might want to know." Yunho said. 

 

"Ugh, I can't believe you. Who buys four mistletoe?" Tiffany said. 

 

"Apparently I do." Yunho said, with a smirked. 

 

"Apparently." Tiffany said, with a huffed, "You are so stupid." Tiffany said, before grabbing the sides of Yunho's face and pulling him to her. Their lips crashed together and Yunho wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her closes to him. Their lips moved together sloppy and wetly with Tiffany muttering 'stupid' and 'idiot' between breaths while Yunho just hummed against her lips in responses. Pulling away, Tiffany stared him in the eye as the two just stood there, panting and waiting to see what the others move was going to be. 

 

"So, do you want to watch that movie or...?" Tiffany began, before Yunho cut her off with a searing kissed. 

 

"Nah." He said, with a huffed when they pulled apart, "I think there's something else we should do." 

 

"Oh." Tiffany said, watching him with lidded eyes, "Why don't you show me what you had rather do?" 

 

Smiling, Yunho pressed his lips onto her neck before pulling her down onto the bed. Needless to say, the mistletoe in the bedroom got to stayed.