We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 11 

 

After the final bell had rang and the final soccer kid had finally been picked up, did Yunho begin to think of the current dilemma he was about to face. He had asked Tiffany out on a date. Well, not exactly. They had gone together to the movies lots of times before and he was pretty sure those hadn't been considered dates but still, did Tiffany think that he had asked her out on a date? He hadn't specifically said that but Junsu had been there and he just... 

 

Speaking of Junsu, the one comment he had made about Tiffany had surprised him. Yeah, he knew Tiffany was cute. Well, he would have said gorgeous if he was judging but the look on Junsu's round face had almost been one of those who people described of love struck and that unsettled him. Not that he felt threatened by Junsu or anything, it was just that he wasn't sure if Tiffany felt the same way about him but it didn't matter right now to think about that. He needed to go picked up Tiffany before she kicked his for taking too long. 

 

He had just gotten into his audi a6 car and was about to drive off when the passenger door opened. Looking over, he saw it was Tiffany climbing in. 

 

"Hey Yunho Oppa. You took too long taking your sweet time so I came over here to find you myself." Tiffany said, as she situated herself onto the seat. 

 

"Terribly sorry about that. Woosung's parents took too long." Yunho said sarcastically. 

 

"He causes you so many problems, doesn't he?" Tiffany teased. 

 

"You better believe he does." Yunho replied, before thinking back to the last time Woosung had ticked him off, the time he had almost, finally, kissed Tiffany but then, the idot had to go and run into the wall. 

 

The ride to the movie theater was filled with usual talked. How were the students, any crazy stories, the usual. Sometimes, Yunho would wished that moments like these would never have to come to an end. When it just felt so right, just the two of them together but all good things comes to an end. 

 

"Ugh." Tiffany said, stretching her arms out when they arrived, "I'm driving on the way back. I'm not going to have anymore near-death experiences when you drive." 

 

"Aw, come on Fany!" Yunho whined. 

 

"Fine, whatever. Just don't weave between all the cars and you know, wait for some space before you make a turned." Tiffany answered, waving her hand at him. 

 

"Yeah, yeah, it's not like I'm trying to killed you." 

 

"Sure." Tiffany drawled, "Now then, let's go see what's playing. Remember, you are buying popcorn." 

 

"How could I forget?" Yunho said, as he followed after her to looked at all the movie posters. The only reason he had thought of taking her to the movies was because of that creepy movie. Byunghee had been telling him about one of his latest dates with Yuri and how he had taken her to see a creepy movie. All he had really got out of this conversation that apparently girls can be pretty cute when scared and would most likely result to tactics like clinging to arms or sitting closer to you but he had rather see her happy then scared so it wouldn't be a big loss. 

 

"Oh, oh, looked at this!" Tiffany exclaimed, pointing excitedly at one poster. 

 

"What is it?" Yunho asked, looking over her shoulder at said poster. 

 

"I saw a commercial for this last night and it looks pretty good." 

 

"Tiffany, this is romance." Yunho pointed out. 

 

"It's a romantic comedy. Please, it's based off of one of my favorite books, please?" Tiffany pleaded, sticking her lips out and giving him the looked she knew always worked wonders on him. 

 

"Fine." Yunho said. He couldn't say no when she made that face and she knew it. 

 

"Yes!" Tiffany exclaimed, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the ticket countered. 

 

As he paid for the tickets, Yunho couldn't helped but think that it was totally worth seeing this sappy movie if Tiffany looked that happy. Curse her for making him go soft.