We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 17 

 

"Does anyone know where Chaewon and Woosung are?" Changmin asked. 

 

Everyone at the table shrugged their shoulders, "I think he had to go to the nurse's office again." Mina said, "So most likely, Chaewon's there yanking his ear off for being blind or stupid or whatever the reason was this time." 

 

"It was pure stupidity like always." Said a voice from behind her. 

 

"Hey Chaewon and the idiot." Changmin said in greetings. 

 

"Haha, very funny, man." Woosung said, before sitting down. 

 

"So, how was gym?" Mina asked. 

 

Sighing heavily as she sat down next to Woosung, Chaewon replied, "Same as always. Woosung ended up doing something completely stupid and got himself hurt so I had to take him to the nurse's office and keep an eye on him until next period to make sure he doesn't have any brain damage. Though, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a brain to damage." 

 

"Hey." Woosung said defensively, "You are looking at an A and B student." 

 

"With a C in Spanish." Jeong-ja said, under her breath. 

 

"What did you say?" 

 

"Nothing." Jeong-ja replied smoothly. 

 

"So, how did you hurt yourself this time?" Jae-geun asked. 

 

"Well, you see, we were playing soccer, right? So I was minding my own business..." 

 

"He was supposed to be paying attention because he was on defenses." Chaewon butted in. 

 

"Shut up Chaewon! Anyway, so I was minding my own business when all of a sudden, someone yelled at me to protect the goal so I ran forward without looking and kinda stepped on the ball and tripped. Then I kinda rolled into the bleachers face first and uh, yeah." Woosung finished. 

 

"How do you put up with him Chaewon?" Asked all the tablemates. 

 

"I don't know." Chaewon replied, with a shrugged. 

 

"Hey!" Woosung exclaimed, "You know you love me!" 

 

"I had sell you to Satan for one bag of chip any day." Chaewon replied. 

 

"Chaewon!" 

 

"Speaking of love." Mina began, "Has anyone heard any news about Coach Jung and Ms. Hwang recently?" 

 

"No way. Do the two of them love each other or something?" Changmin said. 

 

"Are you still crushing on Ms. Hwang?" Jae-geun asked. 

 

"She has a nice rack, dude." Changmin replied. 

 

"Okay then." Jeong-ja said, "How about we talked about Coach Jung and Ms. Hwang's relationship rather than her rack." 

 

"I swear, they have to be dating or something." Chaewon said. 

 

"And what proof do you have to back up this claim?" Changmin asked. 

 

"Well, considering I have walked in on them about to kissed once. Plus, Woosung says he always sees Coach Jung at her house on the weekends and he said he almost saw them kissed and considering what I saw yesterday, I can safely say that they are probably dating." Chaewon replied. 

 

"Oh, what did you see yesterday?" Jeong-ja asked. 

 

"I didn't tell you guys?" Chaewon asked. 

 

"No." They all replied. 

 

"You told me." Woosung said gloatingly. 

 

"Yeah, but you don't count." Chaewon said, "Anyway, on the field trip yesterday, after Woosung got stuck in the tree, I ran off to find Coach Jung and Ms. Hwang." 

 

"We know all of this." Mina said exasperated, "Get to the juicy parts." 

 

"Okay. So when I found them, they were totally making out." 

 

"Really?" Jeong-ja asked, "So for once, Woosung didn't ruined it." 

 

"Hey!" 

 

"Not exactly. I mean, I had to ruined the moment but not the kissed. Anyway, when I saw them, I whirled around and hid behind the tree for a few seconds before yelling their names and running out from behind the tree." Chaewon finished. 

 

"Seriously Chaewon, you had to interrupt them?" Mina asked. 

 

"Yes, I couldn't just leave Woosung in the tree for the birds to eat him." 

 

"Aw, you do care about me." 

 

"Don't looked into it. Your parents depended on me to make sure you make it home alive."