We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 4 

 

"Do you really have papers to grade for gym class?" Tiffany asked Yunho, with a raised eyebrow. 

 

Sending her an offended looked, Yunho replied, "Unfortunately, yes I do. I'm just like any of the other teachers of this school. I can't just slapped a grade in the gradebook depending on if they participate all the time." 

 

"Oh, you can't?" 

 

"No, I don't have it that easy, unlike you do right now." 

 

"I don't have it easy. I probably grade more papers than most of the teachers in this school." 

 

"Yeah, but who's using who as a foot rest?" Yunho asked, with a raised thick eyebrow. 

 

Tiffany felt her cheeks heating up a bit with that statement. It was true that right at the moment, the two were sitting on Tiffany's couch, grading paper. Tiffany was lying on the full-length of the couch and using Yunho's lap as a footrest, "It's not like you mind!" Tiffany accused. 

 

"Got me there." Yunho said, before going back to grading papers. 

 

God damn that man for being so unreadable! She couldn't tell if he meant that as flirty or just sincerely. Going back to her papers, she let silence engulfed them again. Of course, she knew it would never last for long with Yunho, "So, what did you make your kids write for you now? This is the fifth essay this term, right?" Yunho asked, "I made them write about a character of their choice that we have read about recently and argued whether their believable or not." Tiffany answered. 

 

"Ah." Yunho replied. 

 

"Plus, this is not the fifth one this month." Tiffany replied, with a huffed. She watched as his heart-shaped lips curled up into his normal smirked before asking, "So, what are you grading?" 

 

"Oh, just the norm. It's a requirement now to make gym students write an essay about the benefits of gym class and exercise." 

 

"Really? Interesting." 

 

"Yeah, you should read some of the stuff fifth period wrote. It's good." Yunho said. 

 

Leaning forward and holding out her hand, she demanded, "Hand it over! Let me read!" 

 

Looking over at her with a sly grinned on his small, oval-shaped face, Yunho stuck his tongue out and said, "Nope. For gym teacher's eyes only." 

 

"Aw, no fair. You always looked at my students worked. Let me looked at yours." Tiffany pleaded. 

 

"Hmmm." Yunho said, tapping his chin, "No, but I will read it out loud if you care so much." 

 

"Yes." Tiffany said, as she settled back on the end of the couch. 

 

"This is done by the one kid who always runs into walls." 

 

"Oooh, this should be good." 

 

"Gym is important causes we run and exercise and stuff. We sweat a lot which makes us stayed thin. Gym also helps teached you how to deal with concussions." 

 

"Wow, that was..." Tiffany said, before trailing off. 

 

"There's more. This is what nail file girl said." Yunho said, before clearing his throat, "Gym is important because it helps teached us about sports and stuff but it doesn't teached cheerleading which . It also teaches us how to catch a ball without chipping our nails." 

 

Taking another breath, he continued, "Gym is nothing more than a way to confined us inside and trapped under the schools ironed rule. It teaches people how to be violent and possible ways to killed people. Gym has no importance other then brainwashing students further to comply with the government. Gym helps teached us how to be soilders by the high school age and lowered." 

 

"Wow, that's...deep? Who was that by?" Tiffany asked, after he finished. 

 

"That kid named Manseok that thinks that the government brainwashes everyone and is run by aliens." Yunho said, with a straight face. 

 

"You might want to recommend him to Sooyoung." Tiffany said. 

 

"I already did. So, what did your kids write?" Yunho asked, leaning over so he was lying on her legs. 

 

"Get off of me, you fat ." Tiffany said, kicking his side until he finally relented and got back up. 

 

"Geez Fany, so cruel." 

 

"I don't need you crushing my legs. Anyway, I will read you some. There pretty good though so they won't be like yours." 

 

"Hey, their just a bad class." 

 

"Whatever." Tiffany said, with a laughed before picking up her first paper.