We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 16 

 

"Yunho Oppa." Tiffany called, with a raised eyebrow as she looked at the offending object. 

 

"What is it Fany?" He called back, while watching his students failed at playing soccer. 

 

"What is this that I'm looking at right now?" 

 

"What are you looking at that's bothering you so much?" 

 

"I'm not really sure." She called. 

 

"Fine, I'm coming. Kids, keep playing until you guys get it right." He instructed, before jogging over to Tiffany. Tiffany had come to the gym to get some soccer balls out and take it out to the field and maybe sorta flirt with Yunho, I mean; they had just had a make-out session yesterday. Sure, they hadn't really talked about it but still, flirting might bring up the subject. 

 

When Yunho reached her, he was about to bent over laughing at the sight at what Tiffany was freaked out by, "Fany, that's a cat." He said, pointing at what didn't looked like a cat at all. 

 

"No way is that a cat! It's so scrawny and has like no fur!" Tiffany exclaimed, while pointing at it. 

 

"Trust me, it's a cat. It meowed." Yunho assured her. 

 

"It's blue. Blue. What kinda cat is blue? Not any that I know of." 

 

"Calm down. I found it out back this morning so I brought it inside. He's a nice little guy and what do you mean you don't know any cat that is blue? There's the Russian blue cats." Yunho said, as the cat came up and rubbed against his long legs. Dropping to the ground, Yunho began scratching it behind what Tiffany guessed was its ear. 

 

"Okay then. Let's say it's a cat." Tiffany began. 

 

"It is a cat." Yunho interjected. 

 

Ignoring his comment, she continued, "What are you going to do with it?" 

 

"What do you think I'm going to do? Throw it back outside?" 

 

"You aren't?" Tiffany asked, "You are keeping it?" 

 

"Yeah, and besides, I have been thinking about getting a pet for a while now so this is like destiny." 

 

"Oh no, I'm not allowing this." Tiffany said, shaking her head. 

 

"Who says that you have any say on whether I keep this cat or not?" Yunho asked. 

 

"Because you spend thirty-five percent of your life outside of school, at my house or with me so I think I should have some in this. I mean, you will probably bring it with you whenever you planned on coming to my apartment." "Aw, come on Fany, you know you love cats. Just looked at its face." Yunho said, holding the cat up and making a face to match the cat's. She had to admit they looked cute, especially Yunho. 

 

"You two are awfully cute but I already have to take care of you. I don't need to take care of a cat as well." 

 

"Come on, please?" Yunho pleaded, "If you don't then I guess I will just never spend time with you ever again." 

 

"I'm fine with that." 

 

"You won't be able to uses me as your popcorn slave." 

 

"That's true." 

 

"Come on Fany, looked at its face." 

 

Biting her hot pink lips, she gave in, "Fine, I will accept that I have another living thing to take care of." 

 

"Yes!" Yunho exclaimed, before looking at the cat, "Now, what should I name you?" 

 

"Oppa, shouldn't you be watching your cla...?" 

 

"Coach Jung!" 

 

Yunho and Tiffany, both looked at each other in unison before he shoved the cat into Tiffany's arms and ran towards the sound. 

 

Looking at the cat and shaking her head, she said to it sympathetically, "Your owner should thank his lucky that I will also be taking care of you or else you had end up like his students." The yet unnamed cat meowed happily at her.