We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 39 

 

Yunho hadn't been kidding when he said it would probably take him a few weeks before he was fully moved in. It had been two weeks already and they had only been able to packed up most of his possession's in cardboard boxes and then hauling them over to Tiffany's apartment via Yunho's car since he refused to pay for a moving truck. Tiffany hadn't even realized how much stuff Yunho had, most of which he tried to sell all last week which was probably the reason why he still had cardboard boxes sitting on his kitchen floor. 

 

As Tiffany stared down at the pile of boxes, which only had like fifty boxes but still that was a lot, Yunho picked up three that all had the words 'random ' on their sides in sharpie, "We are going to get all of these boxes out of your apartment today. I'm not spending another week packing things in boxes and then piling those boxes into a car before unloading said boxes again." 

 

"Well, today's the last day I'm technically supposed to be even living here. Apparently, someone's moving in tomorrow." Yunho said, shifting the weight of the stack of boxes in his arms, "Besides, it's not like you will be totally free of boxes after that. Don't forget the best part, taking everything back out of the boxes." Yunho said, with a sly grinned before heading out to his car. 

 

Letting out a groaned and cursing under her breath, Tiffany bent over and picked up the boxes before following Yunho outside. She was blinded for a second by the bright white snow lying on the ground. She never really did understand why it got so much brighter when it snowed. It was still snowing lightly and it looked like there might even be a chance of a snow day tomorrow with the four inches of snow, even though none of the roads were iced over. Setting the boxes in the back of Yunho's car, she looked into the trunk to see how much more room there was and was disappointed to see that there was only enough room for maybe eight more boxes, three if the scrunched them in. It looked like it was going to be a long day. 

 

Turning around, she saw Yunho talking animatedly into the phone before quickly ending the called, "Are you finally giving in and asking for a moving truck?" Tiffany asked hopefully. 

 

"No, besides, they said they were closed due to the threat of ice or something." Yunho said mockingly, with a sighed. 

 

"Is that even allowed?" 

 

"I don't know but I called Byunghee and a few others and asked for some extra trunks for all these boxes." Yunho said, with a shrugged before turning his attention sadly towards the snow, "To think we are wasting a perfectly good snow day." 

 

"A perfectly good snow day would only happened during the week when were supposed to be teaching." Tiffany said, crossing her arms and shaking her head. 

 

"I know but still, any day where were not working and there's snow it's fun. Remember last year when you convinced me to go skating." Yunho began, before Tiffany cut in. 

 

"And you couldn't even stand up straight or even stay still." Tiffany said, before she burst out laughing, "You...You...You kept falling down." 

 

"It was so embarrassing. I'm sure my was bruised for weeks." Yunho said dramatically, before sighing and beginning to walked back towards the building, "But these boxes aren't going to packed themselves." Tiffany followed closed behind him; she felt bad knowing that Yunho always looked forward to snow. He was like a kid in school whenever it snowed or if there was even a chance of snow he would always called her or find some way to tell her the news but there would be plenty of other snow days this year, hopefully. 

 

After she had climbed up the stairs to Yunho's apartment, she grabbed the two closes boxes to the door before heading back down. She hoped the others showed up soon, particularly Byunghee. He and Yunho would probably end up turning moving the boxes into a game which meant it would get down quicker and she wouldn't have to keep lugging Yunhos junk down the stairs. 

 

She caught Yunho's hair as she squished the boxes into the trunk of the car; it looked like no amount of squeezing could helped them get anymore boxes into the car. With a dejected sighed, she turned around, preparing to tell Yunho to slow down and that there was no point in going back up the stairs when she felt something cold hit her directly in the face. 

 

Tiffany stopped shocked; her vision was black for a second before whatever had hit her in the face slide down her face, leaving behind a wet, cold trailed. It dropped to the pavement and when Tiffany looked down, she saw a pile of snow sitting at her feet. Looking up, she saw Yunho clutching his stomach while trying not to laughed, "Haha, really funny Yunho Oppa." Tiffany deadpanned as she raised her black igloos mircofleece tech gloves clad hand to her face and wiped away the trailed from the snowball. 

 

"Oh, come on Tiffany, we got a few minutes before someone shows up and we both know that we are not going to get any other boxes into the car." Yunho said, before bending down to picked up some more snow, "Might as well make the best of our situation and actually have some fun with all of this snow." 

 

"Does it have to be a snowball fight though?" Tiffany asked, not really looking forward to getting pegged with any more snow. 

 

"Come on, it will be fun. Who doesn't enjoyed a little snowball fight?" Yunho asked, with a bright smile on his face but his eyes were practically daring her to take up the challenge of fighting him. 

 

"Fine." Tiffany said, with a huffed before crouching down next to a snowdrift, "But I hope you don't mind." She dugged her hand into the drift and began to mold the snow together, "If I get a free hit in." Jumping back up, she aimed and threw the misshapen ball of snow at Yunho. 

 

Yunho hadn't apparently been expecting that since it hit him squared in the chest. He let out an oof before a smirked spread acrossed his face, "Oh, it's on." Tiffany let out a shrieked as she dived behind the snow drift. Yunho quickly ran behind a bush before quickly making himself a pile of snowballs. There was no way he was going to let Tiffany win this game. 

 

Glancing over the bush, he could see the top of Tiffany's head peeking over the snow drift. Smirking, he grabbed a few snowballs before he quietly began to make his way towards her hiding place. He was only a few feet away when Tiffany popped up and threw another snowball. He quickly ducked it and narrowly missed getting hit in the face. Raising his arm, he sent a snowball in the direction the one that had been aimed at his head but it hit nothing. It looked like Tiffany had ducked back down behind her protection. 

 

"How did you know I was coming?" Yunho asked, as he began to creep slowly towards her hiding place. 

 

"Your footsteps gave you away; the snow was crunching like crazy." Damn! He forgot just how unstealthily snow was but at least he had distracted her enough to be right over top her drift. 

 

Readying his arm, he bent over the snowbank and said, "Hello." Tiffany let out a shrieked and reached out for a snowball but it was too late. Yunho had already planted one right on top of her head. 

 

"Oppa!" She shrieked, before grabbing some snowballs and looking up, ready to hit Yunho's smirking face and saw he was nowhere to be seen. Jumping up, she saw him heading back to the safety of a bush and saw he had no more ammo left. He was defenseless, "Oh Oppa." Tiffany cooed, before jumping over the snow drift and running towards Yunho. 

 

Yunho turned his head around and saw a grinning Tiffany running towards him with a snowball in each hand and him with none. He began to run faster towards the bush and felt as a snowball whizzed right by his face before landing in a clump in front of him. Just as he was reaching the bush, he dived towards safety but he felt a snowball hit him in the back. Grimacing, he grabbed two snowballs of his own and turned back towards Tiffany who was looking sheepish and very unguarded with no snowballs in hand, "Oh Tiffany, it's my turned." 

 

With a shrieked, Tiffany her heels as she began to run back towards her snow drift. Letting out an evil laughed, Yunho sprung to his feet and began to followed Tiffany. Once he was close enough, he drew his arm back and threw the snowball. It hit her on the shoulder and seemed to spurred her on. Yunho knew that if he didn't do anything that Tiffany would make it back to her fort and they would just played the same back and forth game so he needed a planned and boy, did he have an idea. 

 

Tiffany was almost to the safety of her drift when Yunho lunged forward like a cat and grabbed her around the waist and brought her down into the drift, "Yunho Oppa." She sputtered, as she spit snow out of , "Sorry Tiffany, but there was no way I was letting you get back to all of your snowballs." Yunho said casually, as he waited for her reaction. 

 

"I can't believe you." Tiffany huffed, "You just can't give me a chance to win, can you?" 

 

"Sorry Tiffany." Yunho said, as he bent down and nuzzled her check, "You know I'm a sore loser or at least that's what you always tell me." 

 

"Don't try and nuzzled me." Tiffany said, giving Yunho's chest a light pushed, "I'm angry at you." 

 

"Now who's being a sore loser?" Yunho asked, with a laughed before moving his nuzzling down to her neck, "Oppa." Tiffany said, as laughter began to escape her. Both his hair and nose was tickling her neck and face and Yunho knew just how ticklish she could be. 

 

"Sorry Tiffany." Yunho laughed as he peppered her neck with kisses before resuming his nuzzling, "But I won so I'm just claiming my prize." 

 

"Not everything has to have a prize, you know?" Tiffany giggled. 

 

"Yeah, but I love any excuses that I can uses to shower you with attention." Yunho said, before planting a kissed on her ear. 

 

"Oppa." Tiffany laughed, "Come on, someone's going to be here soon." 

 

"So, you think I have a problem with people watching me kissed you?" Yunho asked, before placing his lips on her jaw. 

 

"You might not but I do kinda care if someone sees us in a snow drift with your lips attached to my neck." Tiffany said. She heard him mumbled something into her neck before lifting his head with a pout on his face, "Don't pout; you are a full grown man." 

 

"You ruined all of my fun Tiffany." Yunho said, while shaking his head, "But one more kissed." Yunho said, before crashing his lips onto hers. Tiffany rolled her eyes but gladly accepted both the kissed and warmth that came from it. Moving her hands to his cheeks, she sighed into the kissed and was considering taking it a step further when she thought she heard the faint sound of a car. 

 

"Um, are we interrupting something or...?" 

 

Tiffany and Yunho shot apart and turned their attention to a very flustered Kyungho and an even more flustered Sooyoung. 

 

"We...We...We cou...could always come back later." Sooyoung stuttered out, her round-shaped face the shade of a strawberry. 

 

"No, no guys, it's fine." Tiffany said, pushing Yunho off of her so she could stand up. 

 

"Yeah Sooyoung, its fine." Yunho said quickly, jumping to his feet, "We were just passing time?" 

 

"Ah, well then, I guess you guys could uses some helped moving some boxes?" Kyungho asked helpfully. 

 

"Yes, yes, that would be really helpful." Tiffany said, before Yunho headed over, leading Sooyoung and Kyungho towards his apartment. Tiffany stood frozen as her face turned a similar shade that Sooyoung's had been earlier. Sometimes, Yunho was just too much, even when he did nothing.