We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 10 

 

As Tiffany roamed the halls during her planning period, she cursed herself for being ahead of herself in grading and planning. If she was then she wouldn't be heading to the gym. She had expertly avoided talking to Yunho since the incident the week before. Even though she had convinced Yuri to talked to Yoona about her outing with Yunho, she still couldn't helped it. She knew it was incredibly immature and petty but she couldn't get the images of Yunho and Yoona as a lovey-dovey couple out of her head. 

 

Pausing when she reached the gym door, she took in a deep breath and opened the door. She was instantly hit with the smell of sweat and rubber; she had to admit she had missed it just a bit. Her eyes searched around until she found Yunho. He was talking to a guy who looked a good few years younger than him; it must be the new student teacher Yunho had talked. 

 

Yunho turned around and saw her standing awkwardly by the door. Sending her a smile, he waved her over. Biting her baby pink lips, she contemplated for a few seconds whether or not to walked over but she knew she couldn't avoid him forever, that was the reason she had come to the gym in the first place. 

 

"Hey, Fany. It's been awhile since we have talked face to face." Yunho said to her, when she walked over. 

 

"I know. The last time I saw your stupid face was last Thursday." Tiffany teased. She had missed talking to him, cursed her stupid imagination. 

 

"Hey, my face isn't stupid clusmy." Yunho teased right back. 

 

"Speaking of faces, who is the new guy?" Tiffany asked, pointing to the guy who was staring at her intensely in confusion or interests, she didn't know. His cheeks turned slightly red when she pointed at him, opening his mouth it looked like he was going to speak when Yunho slapped his hand down on the boy's broad shoulder, "This is the student teacher I was telling you about. Names Kim Junsu." Yunho said. 

 

Holding out her hand, she smiled at the boy and said, "Hello. My names Tiffany Hwang." 

 

Taking her hand and shaking it, he replied, "Nice to meet you Tiffany." 

 

"So, I thought you said that there were two up for questioning?" Tiffany asked Yunho. 

 

"Yeah, but." Yunho said, as he rubbed the back of his neck, "The other guy had a bit of a bad background." "Really? How bad?" Tiffany asked, with a raised eyebrow. 

 

"He had like eight restraining orders against him." 

 

"Actually three." Junsu butted in, "A girl this year had to get one against him." 

 

"Ah, so he was a creeper, got it." Tiffany said. 

 

"Yeah, so speaking of creepers." Yunho began. 

 

"Please don't tell me you want to spy on Siwon again, because this time, I'm not going with you." Tiffany said, "What? No, I was going to asked if you wanted to go see this movie with me tonight?" 

 

"Oh? What kind of movie?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"The creepy one about this guy who leaves presents on his neighbors doorsteps and stuff and is kinda stalking the guy's wife." 

 

"That creepy movie? Can't we see one that won't make me paranoid?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"I guess, it's not like I had my heart set on that movie. I just wanted to have some movie I knew of before I asked you if you wanted to go." 

 

"Okay then. As long I get to picked it and you pay for popcorn, I will go." Tiffany reasoned. 

 

"Fine. Deal." Yunho said. 

 

"Oh god." Tiffany said, as she looked at her rectangular black leather strap watch, "I need to start heading back to my class. You better remember to picked me up this afternoon, you idot!" 

 

"Yeah, sure." Yunho called. 

 

"You were right coach." Junsu said. 

 

"Hmmm?" Yunho asked, with a raise eyebrow. 

 

"She is pretty cute."