We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 29 

 

Tiffany didn't want to opened her eyes but she could feel the sunlight that was shining directly on her face. Groaning, she tried to rolled over, away from the sun but to no avail. She could feel something wrapped around her waist but her brain hadn't woken up yet so she didn't questioned it too much. She tried to just lie back down and get comfortable again, when she was hit by the first onslaught of a headache. 

 

Moving her hand so it gripped her forehead, she let out groaned of pained as the pounding in her head slowly worsened. She knew she had to forced herself to get up now. Sluggishly opening her eyes, she squinted when the sun hit them. Closing her eyes again, she groaned once again, before propping herself upwards. Yawning and stretching her arms, she finally opened her eyes. Her first planned of action was to find some aspirin. Then she had have to get ready. She did have plans to visit with her friends and she wanted to do something else but she couldn't remembered what exactly. 

 

Of course, there was also still the question of what was still around her waist. Glancing down, she took note of what was wrapped around her waist tightly. Oh, it's an arm. Wait, an arm? That wasn't something Tiffany was used to waking up to. Feeling terror gripped her stomach, she followed the arm to its owner. Yunho. 

 

Opening then closing , she quickly accessed the situation. Both, Yunho and her had their clothes on and they were both still lying on top of the covers so there was no way they had done anything extreme. Maybe they had just come back and were too drunk, they just fell asleep instantly or something. She was having trouble remembering what had happened the night before. How drunk had she been? 

 

Taking in a deep breath, Tiffany tried to calm herself down. There was no point in getting herself worked up. She would probably remembered what had happened if she got this stupid headache under control. 

 

Unwinding Yunho's arm, she slipped off the bed and headed over towards her bag, digging for the bottle of aspirin. Finding it and pulling it out with delight, she got back up and crept into the bathroom before finally taking the pills. 

 

Gripping the sides of the sink, she looked at her appearance in the mirror. She honestly looked like crap. Her hair was totally a mess, clothes wrinkled, she looked like she had been dragged through the gutter. Nothing a shower couldn't fixed and maybe a little make-up. Turning on the shower before heading back into the room to grabbed some clothes, she checked to see if Yunho was still asleep and sure enough, he was still out like a light. 

 

When she stepped into the shower, she relished the feeling of the hot water beating against her back. The pounding in her head was slowly going away and she was soon able to think clearly again. Thinking back, she only remembered some of what happened last night. Her telling Yunho there was no way she was letting him drive, the walk back to the hotel and...Holy , she had confessed to Yunho! 

 

Smacking her forehead and then instantly regretted when a wave of pain hit her head once again. Honestly, did she have any self-control and if Yunho remembered then what? Turning off the water, she wrapped a towel around her s-line body before stepping out. Now, all there was to do was remembered what happened after that. Heading towards the mirror once again, she grabbed her brush and began to try her best at taming her hair. While brushing her hair was when she finally noticed it, she had no idea how she could have missed it earlier but she did. Right at the base of her neck was a bruise but it wasn't any bruise because how the hell would she have managed to bruise herself there? No, it had to be a hickey. 

 

Dropping her brush in surprised, Tiffany stood frozen. What the hell happened last night?! Well obviously, she had gotten a little personal with someone last night and since she didn't remembered much after she had made that embarrassing confession then it had to be Yunho. 

 

Feeling and watching as the blushed spread on her cheeks, she quickly looked away from the mirror. God, what the hell kind of mistakes did she make last night?! Groaning, she realized that Yunho and she had most likely had a pretty intense make out session last night and she couldn't even remembered it. She wasn't sure yet if she was happy or disappointed. 

 

Sighing before running her fingers through her hair, she decided it would be best to confront Yunho about it later but for now, she needed to get ready and head out to go see her friends. She couldn't take Yunho's car since it was still at the bar and she honestly didn't want to wake him to just get the keys. 

 

Slipping on her white modern fit lucca capris, she figured that since her friend lived only about two blocks away from the hotel, it wouldn't be that far of a walked. Besides, it felt like she wanted to do something before she visited her but what? She wracked her brain as she finished getting dressed. She had planned on looking for someone but who? 

 

Looking in the mirror once again, she saw the hickey plain as day. Cringing, she hoped she had packed a scarf or something; she didn't want to walked around with that on her neck. Slipping out of the bathroom, she let out a sigh of relief when she saw Yunho was still out. Heading back to her bag, she dugged around until she pulled out what she was looking for. It looked like she had packed a scarf. 

 

Wrapping it around her neck, she picked the key for the room that had seemed to have fallen on the ground. Shoving it in her pocket, she gave Yunho a sideway glance before opening the door and heading out. 

 

Stepping outside, she realized she had probably looked a little crazy for wearing a scarf. Even though it was early November, it was pretty warm outside but it was better than people staring at her neck. 

 

The walked to her friends was rather nice. There wasn't that many people out and about. She was still trying to figured out what she had planned to do before going to see her friend until she walked by a salon and it hit her. She had planned on looking for Changwoo. How could she have forgotten? Inhye had said that he had gotten a job as a hair stylist but the problem was where? 

 

Tiffany knew of three salons. The one she was standing next to at the moment, the one halfway across town and the one right at the entrance to town. She really didn't want to go on a wild goose chase to find out where he was but she did really want to catch up with him. 

 

Peeking inside the salon, she saw there was only two people in there at the moment and neither where Changwoo. Heading to the door, she figured it wouldn't hurt to asked if he worked there and if he did, then she could asked what time his shift ended or something. Placing her hand on the door, she was about to pushed the door opened when she heard, "Tiffany, long time no see." 

 

Jumping practically out of her skin, Tiffany whirled around to see who the owner of the voice was. She was greeted by the sight of her old friend Changwoo, "Changwoo-ah." Tiffany said in surprised, taking her hand away from the door, "I was just looking for you." 

 

"I was wondering if you had be coming in town for your father's funeral. I haven't talked to Inhye in a while." Changwoo said absently, "I should probably called her." 

 

"Yeah, you probably should." Tiffany said, trying to draw Changwoo's attention back, "So, how have you been?" "Oh." Changwoo said, turning his attention back to her, "I have been doing pretty well. I worked at this salon, have been for a few years." He said, pointing to the one she was standing next to, "So it ended up working out rather nicely after your fathers passing." Pausing, Changwoo looked over at Tiffany to see if he had hit a string only to see her nodding. 

 

"That's nice. You had a job for when the one you had for my father was no longer needed. You are the lucky one." Tiffany said, nodding. She figured most of her father's helped and such were out of the job and had already moved back home or in search of jobs. 

 

"Yes, I guess I am." Changwoo said, before looking at his grant chronograph navy leather watch, "As much as I would loved to catch up with you but I have to go since my shift starts soon. I will try to meet up with you later." Changwoo said, with a wave before walking past her and into the salon. 

 

After waving back, she continued walking down the street, mumbling under her breath as she looked at the numbers on the door. Finally, she found the address she was looking for. Climbing up the steps, she knocked on the door and waited. The two hadn't talked to each other ever since she left town. She was worried to say the least. She began to get worried when the door wasn't opening and was beginning to think that she had the wrong address when the door swung opened. 

 

"Tiffany. It's so good to see you. You have grown. I'm sorry about the mess. I was trying to cleaned it up when you came." She said, stepping aside for Tiffany to come inside. 

 

"No, no, its fine." Tiffany said, as she stepped into the almost spotless room. She couldn't see a mess anywhere but still, "It's good to see you as well Mina." 

 

Smiling, Mina gestured her over to the couch, "Sit, sit, we need to catch up."