We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 49 

 

"Yunho Oppa, why is the kitchen flooded?!" Tiffany yelled, the second she turned the cornered into the kitchen, "! I said I had get you water." Yunho said, as he slid up from behind her. 

 

"And I told you I could get it myself." Tiffany said, turning around to him, arms across her chest. 

 

"What's wrong with me getting my girlfriend something to drink?" Yunho asked, as he looked at the damage from over Tiffany's shoulder. 

 

"Well, it bothers me when you act like I'm going to break if I do anything. I mean, what are you going to do when I'm eight months or hell, even five? You are going to be trying to carry me around." Tiffany said, before shaking her head, "I'm only three months pregnant so please get it through your head that I can still do almost everything I could do if I wasn't. So just calm down." 

 

"I'm perfectly calm, just a little cautious." Yunho said, as he avoided her piercing gazed. 

 

"Yeah. o...wait, back up." Tiffany said, shaking her head again, "Why is the kitchen flooded? The landlady is going to be pissed." 

 

"Uh, well, um...I don't know." Yunho said, before offering her a shaky smile. 

 

"Oppa, what did you do?" Tiffany asked, as she turned back to the mess. 

 

"Nothing. I have no idea what all of this is." Yunho said, as he gestured to the miniature pond that had formed on their kitchen floor during the time they were away. 

 

"Well, I know for a fact I don't remembered doing anything that could causes it. Plus, you didn't want me to go into the kitchen when we got home." Tiffany said, glaring at him from the cornered of her eye. 

 

"Don't go pointing fingers at me." Yunho said, placing his hand defensively on his chest, "It could have been Happy or maybe it was no one's fault." 

 

"Oppa, we live together. I'm pretty sure for something like this to happened, it would have to be one of the two of us. You can't blame this on anyone else." Tiffany said, as she continued to stare him down. 

 

Avoiding her eyes, he was silent for a while before muttering, "Ok fine, I may have broken the dish washer." "What?" Tiffany said, her eyes going wide before looking over at the piece of junk that the landlady had insisted was a dish washer when she had moved into the place. It had worked for all of maybe two days before it had completely broken down and flooded her kitchen in one night. 

 

"Ok, I know, I know, why didn't I tell you this earlier? But before you loses it, I had planned to go to the store during lunch and just tell you I had to go picked something up for Byunghee or whatever but then Yuri wanted to interrogate me about, heck I don't even remembered and then." Yunho rambled, before Tiffany clamped her hand over his mouth. 

 

Shaking her head as she talked, Tiffany explained, "Listen, I guess I never told you this but that dish washer has never worked. I guess I figured you just didn't realized it was there because I have always washed the dishes by hand but that thing is broken beyond repair and it just sits there, taking up electric and space since the landlady says she won't get rid of it." 

 

Pulling her hand away from his mouth, he said, "Are you sure about it not being able to get fixed because I'm pretty sure...?" 

 

"No." Tiffany said, cutting him off. With a sighed, she said, "Apparently, she got someone to come in and looked at it and they said they couldn't fixed it." 

 

"Tiffany?" Yunho asked her. 

 

"Yes?" 

 

"Are you really that gullible?" 

 

"What?!" Tiffany cried, as she stared up at his straight face. 

 

"Well, I mean, after I broke it, I panicked so I looked at it and I mean, it looks like it just needs a few new parts and it will be fine." Yunho said, with a shrugged, "I hadn't planned on it being too big of a deal until I realized that water was coming out of it." 

 

"Wait, so let me get this straight, the landlady lied to me?" Tiffany asked, as she looked back over at the dish washer. 

 

"Yeah, she probably never called a guy and just told you that to get you to stopped asking her." Yunho said, with a shrugged, "But if you wait a little bit longer, I should have it fixed by the end of the day." 

 

"Really?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Yeah, just let me cleaned up all this water and then I will head out and get the parts." Yunho said, with a nod, "Great." Tiffany said, as she rolled up her sleeves, "Let's get to worked." 

 

"Wait, wait, wait, you don't need to..." Yunho began as he waved his hands at her. 

 

"Oppa, don't." Tiffany said, hoping she sounded as best as she could to Sooyoung. 

 

"Yeah, ok." Yunho said, "This will be a team effort." 

 

"Great." Tiffany said, with a smile before maneuvering her way into the kitchen to find the towels. After they spent the next hour cleaning up the kitchen, Yunho headed out and left Tiffany with all her grading's and Happy. Happy laid sprawled out on the table, watching her with one eye lazily opened as she went through the stack of papers she had to grade. Who knows, maybe maternity leave wouldn't be so bad. She could still remembered clearly when she found out she was pregnant. It felt like it had been almost yesterday or that morning. 

 

After the whole cake incident, she had tried to brush it off as nothing but a passing craving for something. Heck, Sooyoung always seemed to be craving cake but then a week later, she began to feel nauseous and a few times, she had even gotten sick plus among a few other warning signs. She had become a little paranoid and had begun to wondered if what Yunho had asked her could actually be a reality. Two pregnancy tests later, just to be safe since she had always been told to never fully trust them, she had a feeling Yunho might have been onto something. Then one doctor visit later, it turned out she was almost eight weeks pregnant. Yunho's reaction had been interesting to say the least. He froze for about three seconds before nonchalantly saying, "I guess I was right about the whole cake thing." 

 

So far, the worst part, besides all the normal worst parts was Yunho and his recent over protectiveness. She figured he had give it up soon; it could get bothersome at times but the more she thought about it, the more she realized he had never really been around a pregnant person for a long period of time since none of their friends had even been. It was starting to looked like she was going to have to find some way to fixed the problem before it escalated. 

 

Yunho was back by the time she had reached the middle of the stack, "Hey." He called in greeting, before closing the door behind him. 

 

"Welcome back." She called back, as she continued to glance over the test she had in her hand. She watched as he walked across the kitchen before letting the plastic bag fall to the floor with a thump. As he knelt down by the dish washer, she asked, "You do realized I'm not made of glass at the moment, right?" 

 

"Huh?" Yunho asked, as he took out one of the pieces from the bag. 

 

"I said, you do realized I'm not as fragile as you seem to think I'm at the moment." Tiffany said, before glancing back down at the paper. 

 

Yunho was quiet for a few minutes before he answered, "Yeah, I mean, I looked up everything I could think of after you told me that you were pregnant. I mean, I guess I knew the basic of what every guy knows about pregnancy but the more I read about it, the more I began to...Well, kinda freak out." Tiffany glanced at him over the paper as she watched him unscrew something off the dish washer. 

 

"I began to worry about every problem that could happened no matter how little of chance there was that it would happened and I guess I kinda panicked." Yunho said, running his hand through his hair as he looked into the dish washer, "Trust me; I know you are not at all fragile. It's just...I can't helped but worry because this is a big thing. I mean, I guess I didn't expect something like this to happened even though it's something that's always happening. I guess I always thought that having kids happens after you and your partner talked about it and planned it." 

 

"So you are worrying more about what's going to happened next and all of that is turning into worry that you are directing at me?" Tiffany asked, as she continued to watch him. 

 

"Yeah, I guess that sounds about right." Yunho said, shrugging his shoulders before continuing to worked on the dish washer. 

 

"Well then, just talked to me about it." Tiffany said, with a sighed. Setting the paper down, she scooted her chair out before getting up. 

 

"Hm?" Yunho muttered absentmindedly, as he continued with the task at hand before feeling Tiffany leaning against him. Looking over at her, he saw her crouching down next to him while resting her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed. She wasn't saying anything so Yunho just continued to worked on the dish washer while doing his best not to disturbed her. 

 

Tiffany eventually broke the silence with a loud sighed before reaching out and wrapping her hand around Yunho's wrist. He stopped what he was doing and looked over at her curiously. 

 

"Listen." Tiffany said, as she opened her eyes, "I get it if you are a little scared about this because I know I am. Not like that's a bad thing, it's expected you know. One day, it was just the two of us and then all of a sudden, it's going to change." Rubbing her thumb against Yunho's hand, she continued, "But I loved you and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say you loved me too, so I know we will be able to get through all of this and emerged even better than before. Besides, I'm sure we will be fine when all of this is over. I mean, we do looked after kids for a living." 

 

A small chuckled escaped Yunho before he moved his hand in Tiffany's so it was clasping hers, "I love you too, a lot." He murmured, "I'm sure your right but I know that it's going to take a lot more to make us worry less." 

 

"Oh please, the next five months are probably going to be tortured. We are probably going to be more stressed then we ever were in college." Tiffany said. 

 

"You sure about that?" Yunho asked jokingly. 

 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Tiffany said, with a soft smile appearing on her face, "But we will get through it because after those five months, we are going to have something we made because of our loved. Sure, there's going to be a lot of crying and god knows what else but it will be worth it so I'm ready to listened to all of your questions, no matter how stupid or ridiculous it is and if you are willing to listened to me complained about my back, feet, bladder and whatever." 

 

"Of course, I will listened to you. I don't want to hear it from Yuri if you only go and complained to her." Yunho said, with a shuddered. 

 

"You are scared of Yuri?" Tiffany asked, with a chuckled. 

 

"She's like a tiny ball of angered." Yunho said, as he stared down at the dish washer parts that littered the floor, "Well then." Tiffany said, after she had finished laughing, "What questions do you have?" 

 

Feeling her squeeze his hand, Yunho replied, "I hope you are ready because I have a lot." 

 


 

A/N: i'm sure some of you guys or PROBABLY everyone heard about yuri's new upcoming drama 'Defendant', right?

well, i heard about it and is SUPER DUPER excited about it, hahaha 

after hearing about yuri's new drama, i came up with a new storyline starring yuri as a lawyer because she will be a lawyer in 'Defendant' too, and i will probably be putting up the story around this month sometimes so look out for it for more info 

 

- butterflyl0v3r