Chapter 9

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ PasTa Or IcE CreaM? ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my promise! another chapter for this day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

Gui Gui: "Okay. I'll just go get my bag."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mrs. Lavina have no idea that today; Aaron will take Gui Gui out. Aaron just wake up this morning , even himself, he doesn’t have any plans to visit Gui Gui and fulfill his promise to his grandma, the promise that even his grandma never mentioned to him again. Just this afternoon when he just suddenly felt the urge to see Gui Gui again, and he didn’t exactly know why.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON’s POV..
I don’t know why I asked Gui Gui out.
Maybe I’m just curious about her.
Besides, she’s the favorite girl of my grandma and my best friend’s sister.
I hadn’t met quite woman like her.
But still I feel more physical attraction to her.
There’s something about Gui Gui that went deeper than good looks.
She had the most expressive and angelic face I’ve ever seen.
And a pair of eyes that hid nothing.
She’s so transparent in her feelings,
And I found it cute when she acted like a little girl.
She’s so sweet, funny but often times sad, practical, innocent and very beautiful.
Her expression had a peculiar sweetness.
I can see gentleness in her eyes when she visited my grandma.
She really cared for the old woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aaron looked at Gui Gui who’s busy looking at the street lights and felt something in his heart. After 10 minutes, Aaron saw his favorite Italian restaurant and stops the car to park)

Gui Gui: “There?” (Pointing at the restaurant)

Aaron: “Yes, Anything wrong with that?”

Gui Gui: “Anything wrong? Can’t you see what I’m wearing?”

(She’s wearing a purple dress with simple cut)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON’s POV..
She’s wearing a simple dress.
But damn! She was simply beautiful.
I’ve never seen a girl before who looks pretty good in simple clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui: “And look at you, you’re wearing the right suit for this expensive restaurant. It’s not that I don’t want to eat here; it’s just that I’m not wearing the proper attire. Besides, I never liked Italian food, especially pasta. You know, I’m not really into pasta.”

(Aaron just stares at Gui Gui with amusement)

Gui Gui: “And your should ask me first where I want to eat and what I want to eat”

Aaron: “Why? What do you want to eat?”

Gui Gui: “Well, for one, I want rice. I feel so dizzy if I don’t eat rice for lunch and dinner. And an Ice Cream for dessert.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON’s POV..
Wow! This girl is so amazing…
I’ve never seen a girl like her before..
So simple yet amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: “Okay, next time you’ll choose the place. But for the meantime, let’s eat and there’s no dress code there as long as you can pay the bills, you can go in there.”

Gui Gui: “But…”

Aaron: “C’mon gui, you just have to try it. Please, I’m really starving and I want my pasta.”

Gui Gui: “Do they have an Ice cream there?”

Aaron: “I think so”

Gui Gui: “Okay, let’s get in”

(Aaron smiled when he found out that only Ice Cream can make Gui Gui say “yes”. Aaron quickly open the side door of his car for her. Gui Gui went out of the car and they both walk to the entrance of the restaurant.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to write a new story.. but i'll write after I complete this fanfic.. it's a guilun story again.. oh i love guilun!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top of Form