Chapter 14

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ ThE pLaN ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter.. i dedicate this for all my readers.. ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

Aaron: “I want to help you..”

Gui Gui: “What?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Gui Gui look at Aaron. Still clue less what Aaron is saying)

Aaron: “You heard me right. I want to help you. I want to help you so you can face your stupid ex. I want to show him that you didn’t become miserable when he left you, instead you became happier. You don’t have plans to get him back right?”

(Gui Gui still absorbing what Aaron just said awhile)

Gui Gui: “No, I don’t have any plans to get him back to me.”

Aaron: “Sure?”

Gui Gui: “No,” (smiled at him)

Aaron: “Then I have a plan,”

Gui Gui: “Plan? What plan?”

Aaron: “We will show to Ao quan that you’re over him. That if he thinks that he made your life miserable; we’ll show to him that he is wrong. We’ll show him you’ve moved on. That you have already a new man in your life who is much, much better than him.”

(Gui Gui was shocked to Aaron’s suggestion)

Aaron: “And then I’ll enter.”

Gui Gui: “What do you mean?” (still puzzled)

Aaron: “The one you will introduce as your boyfriend is…. ME!”

Gui Gui: “Can you say that again?” (shock)

Aaron: “I’m going to be your boyfriend.” (smiled)

Gui Gui: “H—huh?!?” (shout at Aaron)

Aaron: “Wow! It looks like my eardrum broke,, your voice is so loud” (rubbing his ears)

Gui Gui: “Are you serious or you’re just fooling me?” (Can’t believe in Aaron’s plan)

Aaron: “I’m serious,”

Gui Gui: “And why will you do that?”

Aaron: “So I can help you face that Ao Quan. To show him that he’s not a lost to you. That you don’t have to hide ever time you see him. I’m going to help you fulfill that, Gui Gui.”

Gui Gui: “Why?”

(Gui Gui saw Aaron froze. It seems that Aaron don’t know the reason too why he’s doing it for her)

Aaron: “Well, it’s because of Grandma, I guess. She loves you so much and she wants to see you recover. Besides, I want to give that ex of yours some guideline on how to treat a woman properly.”(Aaron lied)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
He’s just helping me because of grandma?
And not for me?
Why I feel so disappointed?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui: “I,,, I really don’t know, Ah Bu. I don’t think it would work and ----“

Aaron: “Why not?”

Gui Gui: “Because…” (she look Aaron head to toe)

Aaron: “Because what?”

Gui Gui: “Look at you.”

Aaron: “What about me?”

Gui Gui: “It’s so obvious that we’re different. Who will believe that you will give some attention to an ordinary girl like me? Maybe Ao Quan will just laugh at me and ----“

Aaron: “Hey! Stop right there Gui!. This will be the last time that you’ll discriminate yourself. You’re a wonderful person, a wonderful woman. Only blind and stupid person like Ao Quan can’t see that. And we’ll make him realize that.”

Gui Gui: “But….”

Aaron: “I know even my grandma will agree with my plans. We’ll give Ao Quan a lesson he won’t forget.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
Will I accept him as my fake boyfriend?
What if I fall for him?
I should reject his proposal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui: “Ah Bu.,,,”

Aaron: “Think about it first Gui. Just give it a thought. Give me an answer in a day or two. Fair enough?”

Gui Gui: “All right, but don’t think……”

Aaron: “All right, you’ll think about it is enough.”

(Gui Gui didn’t say a word again. She invited Aaron to have a coffee inside their house. And because of that he met Gui gui’s Dad and Mom. To her shock, Aaron get along well with her parents and she can see how her parents really fond of Aaron.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
Wow! Really,,, this is getting more weird..
He really gets along easily to my parents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh.. i feel so sleepy... I promise to update tomorrow.. good night guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~