Chapter 32

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ My weDdiNg DrEss ♫

Recap:
Gui Gui: “Okay.. I’m so excited for our wedding,”
Aaron: “So do I,”
(Aaron and Gui Gui went to sleep hugging each other without any clothes on.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT GOLDIE’S BOUTIQUE

Goldie: “Hi! Mr. Yan. Oh, is this your fiancée?” (Look at Gui Gui)

Aaron: “Well Yeah. Her name is Wu Ying Jie. But you can call her Gui Gui”

Goldie: “Oh,, she’s so pretty. I’m sure she’ll be the loveliest bride this year.”

Gui Gui: “Oh thank you,”(blushed)

Goldie: “Here, have a seat and look at my designs. I’ll just leave the two of for a second.”

(Goldie leaves Gui Gui and Aaron)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui: “Ah Bu, what do you think of this?” (Point at the wedding dress in the catalogue)

Aaron: “Well I think it’s nice. Just keep looking on.”

Gui Gui: “Okay,”

(Gui Gui keep looking at the catalogue until she found the perfect wedding dress for her)

Gui Gui: “Ah Bu, I want this wedding gown.”

Aaron: “Let me see,, hmm.. I think it fits you well,”

(Finally the boutique owner appeared)

Goldie: “So Mr. Yan, did your fiancée find the perfect gown for her?”

Arron: “Actually she….”

Gui Gui: “I found it, this one.” (Gave the catalogue to Goldie and point the dress)

Goldie: “Oh my God! Ms. Wu, do you know that you’ll be the first one to wear this dress? I just finish that design last night. And do you know there is a legend, that if you are the first one to wear a new design of wedding dress. You and your husband will love and cherish each other more forever.

Gui Gui: “Aw,, that’s so sweet. What do you think Ah Bu?”

Aaron: “Well, I don’t believe in legends. But for our love, I do believe now,” (smiles)

Gui Gui: “Oh, You’re so sweet. Come here. I’ll give you a sweet sweet kiss.”

(Aaron went closer to Gui Gui and kiss him in the cheek)

Aaron: “In the cheek? Am I your friend or Fiancee?”

Gui Gui: “Hahaha.. Can’t you see there are people here? So a kiss in the cheek is enough,”

Aaron: “Aw,,, So rude” (sad face)

(Gui Gui whisper in Aaron’s ears)

Gui Gui: “Don’t worry Ah Bu. I promise, later at your condo. I will not just give you a kiss in the lips. Instead, I will give more than that.” (Whisper)

Aaron: “Really?” (Whisper)

Gui Gui: “Do you think I’m kidding” (whisper)

Aaron: “Yes!!” (Shout)

Gui Gui: “Sshh,,”

(Goldie can’t help but smile while looking at Aaron and Gui Gui. They are acting like kid but so sweet.)

Goldie: “So Mr. Wu, can you follow me? I’m going to measure you for your wedding dress.”

Gui Gui: “Oh okay,, Just wait for me here Ah Bu.”

Aaron: “Okay, Take your time honey.”

(Gui gui went inside the fitting room. After several minutes, Aaron ask Gui Gui to eat)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: “Honey, it’s already past lunch. So where do you want to eat?”

Gui Gui: “Anywhere. As long there is an ice cream.”

Aaron: “Hahaha… of course.”

(The couple went in to a restaurant)

~~~~~~~~~

AT THE RESTAURANT…
Aaron: “Honey, taste this.” (gave the food to Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: “Well it’s nice. How about this. Try it. Say ahh…” (Take the food inside Aaron’s mouth)

Aaron: “You’re so sweet.” (kiss gui gui in the lips)

(While Aaron and Gui Gui feeding each other. Most of the people in the restaurant is looking at them)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woman: “Look at those two couple; they are so sweet and young. I hope we can still be like them”

Man: “But we are still like them. I love you much honey now and forever.”

Kid: “Daddy! Mommy! When I grow up and have a boyfriend, I want to be like those two. Happy and sweet to each other.”

Woman: “Baby, you’re still young to think about that.. hahahaha”

Man: “Your mom is right. You are still young to think about love.. hahaha”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT.. AT THE CONDO OF AARON..

Aaron: “Honey, did you called your mom already?”

Gui Gui: “Yes, Ah Bu. And she told it’s okay if I can sleepover here again.”

Aaron: “Good. Come here in the bed and I’ll get what you have promise.”

(Gui Gui hop in the bed and lay in Aaron)

Gui Gui: “What promise? I didn’t remember I promise anything. (Playing funny at Aaron)

Aaron: “So you don’t remember huh?”

Gui Gui: “Maybe if you’ll give me an idea, I can remember it,” (Smiles)

Aaron: “So that’s what you really want?”

Gui Gui: “Yes.”

(When Gui Gui said that, Aaron automatic grabbed Gui Gui and kissed her. They almost kiss for about five minutes when Aaron takes off Gui Gui’s shirt and memorizing every part of Gui Gui’s body. They we’re passionately kissing each other and exploring each other mouth. When Gui Gui is ready to move in. Aaron slightly bend down, and kissed Gui Gui from head to toe. And after several minutes of pleasuring each other. The two couple went to sleep.)