Chapter 28

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

GOOD NEWS FOR GUILUN READERS......

I'm planning to write a new fanfic..

but i can't create an account..

i don't know what's the problem..

it always says "temporary unavailable"..

could someone help me? register for me..

i'll give the details..

and by the way here's the plot of my new story...

it's called "INVESTIGATING LOVE"

SYNOPSIS:
Gui Gui is a Secret detective of a secret organization called "Blue Angel".. while Aaron is a cop or police... One day, Gui Gui and Chun went out in a mission. Their mission is to find out why people in an isolated island are missing when they go to a cave inside the forest. To make people in the island not to suspect their identity.. Chun and Gui Gui disguise as married couple, and Gui Gui pretend to be pregnant by putting pillow in her tummy.

Aaron as a cop, their chief officer gave him a mission to go in an isolated island to investigate if Xiao Gui is hidding there, the drug lord. Aaron disguise as a cousin of Jiro and work as a fisherman. One day, a new married couple came. Aaron was attracted to the pregnant woman, he also became friends with Chun. And after so many days, he found out that Gui Gui is not really pregnant and he felt so happy but confused why Gui Gui have to pretend being pregnant...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys? how do you like it?

oh my.. i wish i can create an account soon.. help me.. thanks!