Chapter 8

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ WiLL ShE Go oR NoT? ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow!! I received 4 comments in my last chapter... so here i am.. Inspired.. so I post my chapter 8 now... ☺ ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(It’s already been 1 week since Gui Gui and Aaron met)

AT AERA’S FLOWER SHOP… (Closing Time)

(Gui Gui is busy arranging flowers when suddenly someone open the door of the shop)

Gui Gui: “Uhm sorry but we are closed, come back tomorrow.” (Didn’t look who is the person is)

Aaron: “Hi Gui!”

Gui Gui: “Aaron?!? Oh hi!” (Shocked to know that it is Aaron)

(Gui Gui don’t know what to do, so she left what she is doing and walk straight to Aaron and greeted him.)

Gui Gui: “Are you here to buy flowers?”

Aaron: “I’m not here to buy flowers.”

Gui Gui: “Then why are you here?”

Aaron: “You know, it’s something about what I promised to grandma. I’m here to take you out for dinner.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUI GUI’s POV
He sounds like he was force to do it.
That he would be doing me a favor.
Do I have to go with him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui: “You don’t have to Aaron,” (irritated)

Aaron: “Come on, my grandma will kill me.”

Gui Gui: “Then just lie to grandma. Tell her that we already went out and if she ask me, I’ll tell the same to her okay?” (Still irritated)

Aaron: “What about the details?”

Gui Gui: “What about it?”

Aaron: “Where restaurant did we eat? What we talked about? What time did I drive you home? Did I meet your parents? I’m referring to those details Gui,, You know my grandma is full of questions”

Gui Gui: “Then let’s talk about those details here”

Aaron: “Or we could dine somewhere. In that way we don’t have to make stories. Besides, a simple dinner wouldn’t hurt, would it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUI GUI’s POV..
I cannot go out with this guy..
I feel so uncomfortable whenever he’s around..
And now he’s asking me out?
I can’t!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: “So what’s your decision?” (keep staring at Gui Gui)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON’s POV..
I can’t help but to adore her face..
She so cute..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui: “Look Aaron, you don’t have to do the things you don’t really like and force yourself to do it. It’s not your obligation to take me out. I’m not your sister, or your cousin. I’m not even your friend”

Aaron: “Who says I don’t want to do this?”

Gui Gui: “Don’t tell me if you have any choice, you would still do this?”

Aaron: “Well, it wouldn’t enter my mind, but then again that’s beside the point. The old woman wants me to take you out and I didn’t disagree about that. I am free tonight, not to mention, I’m very hungry, so it would be a good idea”

Gui Gui: “But….”

Aaron: “And more thing. Even if you’re not my sister or cousin. There’s a big connection between us. And that’s Grandma. And another point, were not really friends right now, but who say we can’t be?”

Gui Gui: “But… I..”

Aaron: “Please Wu Ying Jie, quit worrying. It would be just a simple dinner. And I can assure you, I’ve never been a lousy dinner companion”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUI GUI’s POV..
I don’t know what to say..
It’s true; it’s just a simple dinner…
Maybe I should go..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron: “Gui Gui let’s go. I’m starving; I didn’t have lunch yet for being so busy helping my uncle. I just grabbed a bite of lousy sandwich this afternoon.. So?”

Gui Gui: “So?” (Still thinking)

Aaron: “hahaha.. Will you have mercy on me because I’m really starving and allow me to take you out Gui, please.”

Gui Gui: “Okay, I’ll just go get my bag.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short chapter.. but it's all about Guilun interaction.. ☺

My next chapter is more of Aaron's POV..

Now if you guys are good to give me comments.. I'll post my next chapter later... ☺..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~