Chapter 4

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ AaRoN's GraNdMa pLayiNg Cupid ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have anything to do now.. so I decided to update my story…
Enjoy reading....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT AERA'S FLOWER SHOP...
(Name of the flower shop that own by the parents of Gui and Jiro)

Gui Gui: "Hi Mom!"

Mom: "Hi my little baby,, you're late again." (Smile at Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: "Sorry Mom!" (Show her cutest smile to her mom)

Mom: "Well it's ok,, by the way can I ask you favor?"

Gui Gui: "Sure! What it is mom?"

Mom: "Do you remember Mrs. Lavina Yan?"

Gui Gui: "Yup! What about grandma?" (Thinking what happen to her)

Mom: "Well she's in the hospital right now, and she called here and ask if you can visit her now at the Taiwan Hospital.. is that okay with you?"

Gui Gui: "Oh what happen to grandma? but sure i can come.. Uhm mom can i have this?" (Holding a bouquet of white flowers)

Mom: "Sure! you really know Mrs. Lavina huh... you know her favorite flowers."

Gui Gui: "Thanks Mom! And Bye.. See you later!" (Kiss her mom and went out in the door and called a cab)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driver: "Where are we going miss?"

Gui Gui: "In Taiwan hospital."

Driver: "Ok"

(And the cab drove off to Taiwan Hospital.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INSIDE TAIWAN HOSPITAL..

GUI GUI's POV
Hmm.. So where's the room of grandma here?
Well she's not actually my grandma but she treats me like one of her grandchildren..
Grandma is one of our regular customer in the shop..
My real grandma in both sides (father and mother side) are both dead..
And Mrs. Lavina allow me to call her Grandma..
So I treat her like my real grandma...
I can still remember our conversation last 2 weeks...
Before the week Me and Ao Quan broke up..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥♥FLASHBACK♥♥

Mrs. Lavina: "You should meet my grandson Aaron. I think both of you will make a good couple. The only problem is that you have a boyfriend.. But once you met my Aaron, I bet you will forget that Ao Quan.. I tell you dear, if your boyfriend is handsome, well my grandson is much handsome and nice."

Gui Gui: "Grandma, I think Aaron is your favorite among your grandchildren, because you always say good things about him." (Smiled)

Mrs. Lavina: "Well that's true Gui Gui. Actually I don't know why Aaron is still single. He never introduced any girlfriends to me. Unlike his other cousins, they have already girlfriends."

Gui Gui: "Maybe Grandma he's still finding his true love,, maybe he's waiting for someone who can complete him."

Mrs. Lavina: "Maybe that's true... and I hope that girl is you." (Keep looking at Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: "Grandma!" (Blushed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUI GUI's POV...
Speaking of Aaron,, I didn't meet him in personal..
But I already saw his pictures..
And I think he's so damn hot..
He has the best eyes that I have ever seen in my whole life..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHILE AT MRS. LAVINA'S ROOM...

Mrs. Lavina: "Now you'll meet Gui Gui, Aaron.. Her mom called and told me that she's on the way here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AARON's POV..
I can't remember how many times my grandma talked about that girl every time we meet...
All I know is that my grandma met her in her favorite flower shop..
And she get my grandma’s heart..
And that girl name is Gui Gui, what a weird name.. Ghost?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Lavina: "Aaron just wait ok? Don’t leave yet. I really want you to meet Gui Gui."

Aaron: "But Grandma,, ok if in 30 minutes she's not here, i would have to go."

Mrs. Lavina: "All right! That’s a deal.. you will like her Aaron, She's such a sweet young girl.. And she has the cutest smile you'll ever see.. Exactly what you want in girls Aaron."

Aaron: "Hey hey grandma! i though she has a boyfriend? But why are you pushing her to me?" (Asking while laughing)

Mrs. Lavina: "Fortunately for you Aaron, they already broke up. Gui Gui is single and available now… For a while I though Gui gui and her Boyfriend will get married someday, I’m glad it didn’t turn out that way.”

Aaron: “It seems that you don’t like Gui Gui’s ex-boryfriend?”

Mrs. Lavina: “You bet I didn’t… I didn’t know but I really had this feeling he didn’t deserve Gui Gui. I met him you know. I even saw him thrice. And I have bad vibrations with that guy.”

Aaron: “Why?” (Still curious why his grandma is so caring to Gui Gui)

Mrs. Lavina: “I can’t exactly tell what it is, Aaron. Maybe it’s because of my woman intuition. I am so glad that man is out of Gui Gui’s life now, though I could see and I could tell Gui Gui had been lonely ever since that Ao Quan left her.”

Aaron: “You mean that guy left her?” (Became interested about Gui Gui)

Mrs. Lavina: “Yes.. He dumped her.. When Gui Gui told me about that, she can’t stop crying. Poor Gui Gui. Ever since then, it’s very often that I can see her smile. Her eyes are so sad. If only she would open her eyes, she would realize she’s better off without that jerk.”

Aaron: “Hey, watch your language, old woman.” (laughing because he can feel how angry his grandma is)

Mrs. Lavina: “I just can’t help it. Gui Gui need someone who can make her special. Someone who can see her beautiful heart and personality. Someone who can take care and protect her. Someone who can give all her dreams.”

Aaron: “And what is her dreams?” (Curious)

Mrs. Lavina: “No less a happy family, One thing that she has and like to give also to her future children.”

Aaron: “hmm..”

Mrs. Lavina: “ And you need that kind of girl Yan Ya Lun.”

Arron: “Oh please grandma, don’t start matchmaking me with this girl, all right? I can find the right girl on my own, thank you very much.”

Mrs. Lavina: “and when is that? When will you find that girl if you’re not searching? Huh?”

Aaron: “She will come grandma.. I will find her. Better yet, she will find me.” (smirked)

Mrs. Lavina: “Well, I have a trust on your taste when it comes to girls. I’m so glad you didn’t give any attention to Da Ya. I know Da Ya had hoped she could get you but I’m glad she stopped hopping.”

Aaron: “Don’t worry grandma,. If I found the right girl, I will tell you right away.”

Mrs. Lavina: “Still, I want you to meet Gui Gui.”

Aaron: “And I will if she’ll be here before I have to go.”

(After 1 minute, someone knock on the door)

Mrs. Lavina: “Will you be a good boy and open the door, Aaron?”

Aaron: “Ok,, I’ll get it”

( Aaron open the door and found a cute girl holding a bouquet of white flowers. He was mesmerized by her smile.. Gui Gui is mesmerized too, she never thought that a cute guy will open the door, and that’s made her smile… they keep looking to each other..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AARON’s POV..
Wow she has a cute smile..
I bet this is Gui Gui..
Grandma is correct.. she has an angelic face…
She has a sweet aura..

GUI GUI’s POV..
Wow.. he’s so cute..
His eyes.. it made me froze ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Lavina: “Is that you Gui Gui?” (peeking behind the door)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woooh!! How do you like this chapter?? Do you love how they 1st met?

Hehehe.. what a Grandma.. playing cupid for Aaron and Gui Gui

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~