Chapter 10

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ The DinNeR: 1 ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ilovemason*** because i can feel that you really want to read my next chapter.. so i posted it now.. ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSIDE THE RESTAURANT..

Aaron: “So?” (look at Gui Gui who’s busy eating pasta)

(Gui Gui appreciate the pasta so much, it taste so good that she didn’t notice that Aaron is talking to her)

Aaron: “Gui, so how do you find the pasta? Is it good?”

(Gui Gui still have pasta in , so she gives a thumbs up to Aaron. And to her surprise, she can see how Aaron’s hand is getting closer to her face. Because of shock she quickly turn her face away and leave Aaron’s hand in the air)

Aaron: “hahaha.. I was just going to wipe the sauce in your face.” (point at the side of her lips)

Gui Gui: “Oh! Sorry.” (Then she slowly put her face closer to Aaron’s hand again)

Aaron: “There you go,” (he wipes the sauce at Gui Gui’s face)

Gui Gui: “Thank you” (Smiled sweetly)

Aaron: “So Gui, What course are you taking up?”

Gui Gui: “I’m majoring in Business Management. You know for preparation because my mom will give me one of her branch. So in the future, I will manage a flower shop.”

Aaron: “I see,, so how about Ao Quan? How did the two of you meet?”

Gui Gui: “Do you really want to know?”

Aaron: “That’s why I’m asking.” (smiled)

Gui Gui: (*sigh) “Because of flowers,,, One day, he ordered some flowers to our shop and he saw me. He asked for my number and we found out that we go to same school. And the rest is history.”

Aaron: “Two years right? So Long.. “

Gui Gui: “Yeah, so long.. There are so many memories to forget and many letters and pictures to burn… jeez,, Am I boring you?”

Aaron: “No, Of course not,, then what went wrong?”

Gui Gui: “Still now, I don’t know why he leave me that easily. All I know is that we had the perfect relationship but it came out that I’m wrong.., until the day he broke up with me and I found out that she’s dating Da Ya while were still in relationship. End of story.”

Aaron: “And now you can’t face them properly? Both of them?

Gui Gui: “I don’t know, (*sigh), the incident last time in the hospital, it’s very unexpected. I stammered and nervous. Maybe it is true that I can’t face Ao Quan with another girl, who look so much sophisticated, y and rich.”

Aaron: “I don’t think so,”

Gui Gui: “What?”

Aaron: “Well the way you describe Da Ya is so perfect. You’re much better than her.”

Gui Gui: “Did you know how slim she is?”

Aaron: “I know. But if you’ll ask me,, you’re much beautiful and nice than her.” (Serous face)

~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
He looks so serious…
Does he really think I’m beautiful?
~~~
Gui Gui: “Well, I just hope I will not see them again” (takes a deep breath)

Aaron: “You’re still hurting,”

Gui Gui: “Maybe,”

(Suddenly the waiter came over and gave their dessert)

Aaron: “Oh, here’s our dessert”

(Gui Gui’s eyes sparkled as she saw the ice cream)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARON’s POV..
Wow! I can see how her eyes sparkled when she saw the ice cream…
She’s really one of a kind..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i made their dinner in 2 chapters.. and I will post it next year!! hahaha.. just kidding guys!! ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~