Chapter 2

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ HaPpy PaRenTs & FaMiLy ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wooh!! 2nd chaptie!! ehehe.. how do you like my poster guys? i'm the one who made it.. well here's my 2nd update.. enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT GUI GUI’s ROOM....
Gui Gui is crying alone her room, when she decide to call her best friend..

Genie: “Wei?”

Gui Gui: “Hi Genie, this is me, Gui Gui.” (sobbing)

Genie: “Hi Gui,, What happen to you? What happen to your voice? Are you okay?” (worried)

Gui Gui: “Bestie, Ao Quan and I broke up,,” (didn’t notice that their servant is behind her door, eavesdropping)

Genie: “I already know about that, just this morning in the school bestie”

Gui Gui: “How did you know? I didn’t tell you this morning about that,” (thinking who told to her best friend)

Genie: “Well, you know some gossip girls in our school is talking about Ao Quan and Da Ya, and I also heard that Ao Quan and you broke up..”

Gui Gui: “What the!?!? Well, so Ao Quan and I are the headline of the news in school.” (laughing sarcastically)

Genie: “Bestie, I know this is very hard for you, and I know that you love Ao Quan for more than two years, But I think it’s better like this and to tell you frankly I’m happy because ever since I don’t like that guy for you.. he change you a lot. Even with your clothes, he’s so picky.. he wants you to look glamorous always which is not you.. I know you are very simple and everyone loves you for that.. the bubbly and sweet Gui.... I know bestie that you are strong and smart person, you can make it without Ao Quan.”

Gui Gui: “Yeah maybe you’re right.. but bestie I can’t forget him.. Maybe it will take time.. I still love him.” (crying)

Genie: “I know it will take time, So I’m here to help you,, and you know that me and Jiro can’t bear seeing you so sad.”

Gui gui: “Thanks Bestie... you and Ge are the best.. Hope I can recover soon..”

Genie: “Just call me and I’ll be there for you.”

Gui Gui: “Thanks a lot.. Bye Bestie.”

Genie: “Bye,, Take a rest ok?” (They hanged up their phone)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
Here I am, still thinking about you,,
Why I can’t get you out of my head...
I thought our relationship is perfect...
But what happen? You just left me and hooked up with another girl...

~~Gui gui turn on her IPod and take a bite of her Ice Cream.. She cried so hard when she heard the music playing in her IPod....~~

Tonight by FM Static

I remember the times we spent together
on those drives
We had a million questions
all about our lives
and when we got to New York
everything felt right
I wish you were here with me
tonight

I remember the days we spent together
were not enough
and it used to feel like dreamin'
except we always woke up
Never thought not having you
here now would hurt so much

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
and know the stars are
holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight

I remember the time you told me about when you were eight
And all those things you said that night that just couldn't wait
I remember the car you were last seen in
and the games we would play
All the times we spilled our coffees
and stayed out way too late
I remember the time you SAT AND told me about your Jesus
and how not to look back even if no one believes us
When it hurt so bad sometimes
not having you here...

I sing,
"Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
and know the stars are
holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight"

I sing,
"Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
and know the stars are
holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE LIVING ROOM OF WU’s ....
Gui’s Mom: “Really? Ao Quan and my little baby have broken up?!” (smiling)

Servant: “Yes mam! I heard Gui Gui crying in her room,, and I overheard her conversation with her best friend Genie in the phone..”(Confirmed by the servant)

Gui’s Mom: “Did you hear that honey?” (Looking at her husband)

Gui’s Dad: “Yeah honey I heard that, well it’s so nice to hear that they broke up.. I don’t really like that guy for our little baby.”

Gui’s Mom: “You’re right, ever since I met that Ao Quan,, I feel that he will not do anything good to our baby... “

Gui’s Dad: “Well it’s better now that they broke up,, and I feel happy for it.. But I’m also sad because our baby is sad and hurt.”

Gui’s Mom: “Me too honey,,, But I think Gui Gui can come over it.. Maybe not now, but it will for sure.”

Servant: “Mam you’re right! Gui gui is intelligent, she know how to deal with her problems.”

Gui’s Dad: “Of course she can, she is like me.. Very intelligent.. hahaha (laughing )”

Gui’s Mom: “Oh really?? Yeah right honey,, hahaha... anyway Maria (Servant’s name), did you already prepare the dinner?” (looking at the servant)

Servant: “Oh my God! Ehehe. I forgot” (ran away to the kitchen)

Gui’s Dad: “Hahaha,, She forgot to cook for us but she didn’t forget to inform us about our Gui Gui.” (laughing while talking)

Gui’s Mom: “That’s Maria,, The gossip queen.. haha”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you like it?? there's no Still no Aaron here in 2nd chapter.. maybe in chapter 4.. ehehe.. just wait ok??

anyway guys.. i'll try to update again later or tomorrow.. that's a promise..

just leave me a comment.. so it can inspire me to write.. thanks a lot guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~