Chapter 5

Your Love is Sweeter than Ice Cream

 

♫ ShE cAn'T Face Them ♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update.. thank you for all the comments... and keep commenting ok??

~~~~~~~~
Recap:

Mrs. Lavina: “Is that you Gui Gui?”

~~~~~~~~~
(Gui Gui is still day dreaming.. while Aaron went back to his normal self when he heard his grandma ‘s voice...)

Aaron: “Uhhmm.. Come in.” (open the door widely to let Gui Gui in)

Gui Gui: “Thank you..” (Smiles shyly)

Aaron: You must be Gui Gui right?”

Gui Gui: “Y--yes.”

Aaron: “I’m Aaron, I’m sure my grandma told you about me.”

Gui Gui: “Yes” (still shy.. can’t look straight to Aaron)

(Suddenly Mrs. Lavina called Gui Gui)

Mrs. Lavina: “Gui Gui! I’m so happy to see you.. come here”

(Gui Gui walk straight to Mrs. Lavina.)

Gui Gui: “Grandma, are you okay? “

Mrs. Lavina: “Well I’m doing fine. Actually I’ve been telling to Aaron that I can go home now, but he doesn’t agree.” (look at Aaron)

Aaron: “Grandma, It’s your doctor’s order to stay here until tomorrow.”

Mrs. Lavina: “Whatever... Oh Gui Gui is that for me?” (look at Gui Gui and saw the bouquet of white roses)

Gui Gui: “Oh yes grandma.. This is for you.”

Mrs. Lavina: “It’s so beautiful, can you please put them in the vase beside my bed gui?”

Gui Gui: “Sure grandma” (put the roses in the vase)

Mrs. Lavina: “Well Arron, she’s the one I’m telling you.. Gui Gui , the one I met in my favourite flower shop.”

Aaron: “Now I finally met her” (smiled at Gui Gui)

Mrs. Lavina: “Gui Gui, this is my grandson Aaron. I told you Gui Gui he’s handsome right?”

Gui Gui: “uhmm.. y—yes.”

Aaron: “Please take a sit and it’s nice to finally meet you Gui Gui” (pull one chair for Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: “Thank you and nice meeting you too.”

Mrs. Lavina: “How about you Gui? How are you these past few days? Still moving on?”

Gui Gui: “Well, still moving on Grandma.”

Mrs. Lavina: “Don’t worry, I’ll tell to Arron here that if you are both free, he will accompany you to the park so you can enjoy. Right Aaron?”

Gui Gui: “I’m fine grandma,, you don’t have to bother your grandson just for me. Besides, we know that he’s always busy because he goes to school and at the same time he’s helping her uncle to operate all your business. You told me that remember?”

Mrs. Lavina: “Oh! Don’t be silly. I know my grandson will find a way to schedule his time for you. Right Aaron?”

Aaron: “I’ll see about that granny.”

(Gui Gui can see that Aaron doesn’t really want to accompany her..)

Gui Gui: “Uhm, grandma, there’s no need for that. I’m fine.. really,, and besides I can help my mom in the shop so it makes myself busy.”

Mrs. Lavina: “Aaron?” (look at aaron)

Aaron: “All Right. All Right, You win old woman.. I’ll take Gui Gui out one of these days. That is, if she’ll have me.” (In sweet voice)

Mrs. Lavina: “It’s settled then,, So Gui Gui?” (face at Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: “Uhm Grandma,.. You don’t h---,”

Mrs. Lavina: “I won’t take “no” for an answer. You need to go out. And besides I can’t accompany you so my grandson will be my proxy for the meantime.. C’mon dear, say yes.”

(But before Gui Gui could answer.. Someone knock on the door.. and to the surprised of Gui.. the one who knock on the door is Da Ya!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Da Ya: “Hi Granny! Hi Aaron!” (Gave a flirting smile to Aaron)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV....
Why Da Ya is here?
but why she’s flirting with Aaron...?
She has already Ao Quan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Lavina: “Oh hi Da Ya! It’s sweet of you to come and visit me.”

Da Ya: “Well my mom told me that you’re here. So I decided to visit you here granny”

Mrs. Lavina: “Thank you dear”

(a/n: For all of you to know,,, Da Ya’s Parents are business partners of Mrs. Lavina Yan)

(After Da Ya talk to Mrs. Lavina.. she face Aaron)

Da Ya: “Good to see you here Aaron.”

Aaron: “Same here. Anyway Da Ya meet Gui Gui here. She’s a friend of granny.” (look at Da Ya and Gui Gui)

Da Ya: “Oh... hi.!” (she gave her only a quick glare and put her eyes again to Aaron and Mrs. Lavina)

~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
Oh my God! It’s Da Ya
Thank God she doesn’t know that I’m Ao Quan ex-girlfriend.
Besides Rich people like her doesn’t care about gossips in school.
Maybe that’s why she doesn’t recognize me.

~~~~~~

Da Ya: “By the way granny I want you to meet my boyfriend, he’s downstairs. Wait, I’ll just call him.” (walk straight in the door)

~~~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
Oh my! The boyfriend she’s talking about is Ao Quan..
I don’t want to see them together.. not yet!
I can’t face them especially Ao Quan.
But I can’t leave here without any reason,, it’s so impolite..
And Grandma will be worried about me..

(Aaron saw Gui Gui became nervous)

~~~~~~

Aaron: “Are you okay?” (worried, she tap Gui Gui’s shoulder)

Gui Gui: “Huh? Y—yeah of course I’m okay. Why wouldn’t I be?” (Stammering)

Aaron: “You suddenly became pale, that’s why.”

Mrs. Lavina: “Yes Gui, you suddenly became pale. Are you sure you’re okay?” (Worried)

Gui Gui: “Uhm... Y—yes I’m okay. I just need to go to the bathroom..You know to refresh.. That’s the comfort room right?” (Pointing at the door inside the room)

Aaron: “Yeah, That’s it”

(Gui Gui went inside the comfort room, she’s taking a deep breath to release her tensions,, when she’s already okay, she slightly open of the comfort room and peek on Ao Quan and Da Ya. She listened to the conversation of the four)

Da Ya: “Really granny? You know Ao Quan?”

Mrs. Lavina: “He just looks familiar, that’s all. I must have seen him somewhere.”

~~~~
GUI GUI’s POV
Grandma recognize Ao Quan..
Hmm.. Why I feel so hurt to see him?
Does it mean I still love him?

(Gui Gui didn’t notice that there are tears suddenly flowing in her eyes)

~~~~~~~~
AARON’s POV
Hmm.. Something is wrong here..
When Da Ya came, Gui Gui suddenly became pale and nervous..
She looked like she knew Da Ya.
And when grandma saw Ao Quan..
I saw my grandma was shock to see this man..
And I saw recognition in the man’s eyes too..
He also knew her grandma.
Hmm. Why the comfort room door is slightly open? (ask his self when his eyes look at the side where the comfort room is)
Gui Gui is peeking.. But why? And she looks so scared.
Wait! Is Gui Gui crying? I can see how she wipes her tears.
Now I know Gui Gui reall know this guy.

(After 10 minutes. Da Ya and Ao Quan Bid goodbye to Aaron and Mrs. Lavina. Gui Gui is still in the comfort room)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did you like this chapter?

I already finish my chapter.. which is chapter 6... it's in my computer...

so guys give me some comments... or else I will not post my next chapter today.. haha.. so evil... ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~